Current favorite fantasy.

My ultimate fantasy is to jerk off while being watched by a group f 5 girls. I pse for them as they take pics and video
Of me showing off and confessing my dirty secrets.
The grand finale is when i put my legs over my head and shoot my load into my mouth....to hear all those girls giggle and laugh is such a turn on ..

To give my husband his celebrity fuck fantasy (and one of mine too) Jennifer Anniston.

Memories

My current favorite fantasy is to drink milk from full lactating breasts of a beautiful girl. Never done that, so I don't even know if I'd like the taste, but MAN do I want to try.:cattail:

You would. I haven't forgotten and the "baby" is 34.

Fantasizing about having my hard cock buried in a wet pussy with another hard cock. The helmet ridges of our dicks rubbing against each other, and our balls lightly bouncing off each other. We're barebacking, and playing to see who impregnates her. We both cum hard, a dozen strong spurts of potent cum. And the mess leaks around our shafts and trickles down our now deflated balls.

Trisha says:

I am living my fantasy. Since I was small I dreamed of being a girl. Cybermiss has been my dream. She treats me like the girl I am.

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

Now that is a very hot fantasy

I've had numerous fantasy scenarios of my hotwife having sex with other men. The one I'm currently enjoying the most is it's our anniversary. We decide to celebrate by going out for dinner then spend the night at a hotel. After arriving to the hotel we decide to grab a drink at the hotel lounge. We're approached by another man, an older gentleman in town on business. We strike up a conversation with him and he starts pouring on the charm to my wife. Soon I can feel the sexual attraction between them. Soon my wife asks for our hotel key and she tells me that the two of them are going to adjourn upstairs. Then another man fucks my wife all night on our anniversary!!

Mmmmm that sounds hot

I love hearing real women's story's and how they enjoy pleasing their lovers orally and how much they like to swallow, to me this is so erotic and intimate to have a woman PLEASURE me orally then indulge herself in my cum....mmmmmm

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

Very nice...

Fantasizing about what will be happening tonight with my husband and another couple we have been with quite a few times over the years. As they live a couple hours away it has been several months since we have "partied" with them but they are coming in to stay the weekend with us. The other wife and I have been teasing each others husbands all week, sending them erotic texts. Not to mention she and I have been teasing each other as well. Our guys have been told to keep hands off their cocks the last few days and save that stuff for us this weekend. We plan on putting on a girl-girl show for them before trading husbands and giving our kingsize bed a work out. Counting the moments until...yummmmm

Fantasizing about what will be happening tonight with my husband and another couple we have been with quite a few times over the years. As they live a couple hours away it has been several months since we have "partied" with them but they are coming in to stay the weekend with us. The other wife and I have been teasing each others husbands all week, sending them erotic texts. Not to mention she and I have been teasing each other as well. Our guys have been told to keep hands off their cocks the last few days and save that stuff for us this weekend. We plan on putting on a girl-girl show for them before trading husbands and giving our kingsize bed a work out. Counting the moments until...yummmmm

Sounds like a phenomenal weekend. Enjoy each moment :rose:

Finding someone who actually takes the time to understand what I need and can offer them in return.

Posting on another thread has sparked an older fantasy of mine. Before entering this hotwife lifestyle of ours I remember my wife telling me that she thought her now ex GM at work was attractive. I didn't read much into it but it did start some awesome fantasies involving him. I had thoughts of him taking my wife to a sleazy motel or back to his place after work. I also imagined us inviting him back to our place after a company social function. My wife and him get situated on our couch while I still across in our love seat. They talk, laugh, flirt. Soon they're making out, feeling each other up, then slowly taking their clothes off. When she's naked or down to her panties he takes her up to our bedroom. Then he fucks her the rest of the night.

Now that we've entered this new lifestyle and she has a history of cheating on me I'm hoping it comes out that at some point he did fuck her.

That is so hot! And that will be one lucky dude! Oh by the way I'm a multiple cummer, just saying. :D

Sitting on dads lap, legs spread and grinding. Finding him hard and stroking his cock while I rub my pussy against him

Sitting on dads lap, legs spread and grinding. Finding him hard and stroking his cock while I rub my pussy against him

Welcome back.
Close to age old fantasy for me.

Having my girl ride me with only her panties between us. Grinding, sliding along the length of my cock, teasing me, but having as many orgasms as she wants.

Having to work as a bar-girl in a gentlemen's club. My first night and my uniform is a tiny black thong bikini and high heels. I am barely in the bikini top and everyone can see my body as I smile and try and serve the customers. My nipples keep slipping out of the top and I have to keep trying to cover them as customers urge me to get topless. Finally the manager orders me to remove my top so that everyone can see my bare breasts, telling me that I must remain topless all night. I step back into the bar, in just the thong and 5 inch heels.

Having to work as a bar-girl in a gentlemen's club. My first night and my uniform is a tiny black thong bikini and high heels. I am barely in the bikini top and everyone can see my body as I smile and try and serve the customers. My nipples keep slipping out of the top and I have to keep trying to cover them as customers urge me to get topless. Finally the manager orders me to remove my top so that everyone can see my bare breasts, telling me that I must remain topless all night. I step back into the bar, in just the thong and 5 inch heels.

I think that might be my new favorite fantasy too now :D

Back