Current favorite fantasy.

LostBabygirl3489

Literotica Guru
So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

Slide

I have been really into cock slide (cameltoe slide) where i have to lay there not moving while she slides back and forth and i have to do my best not to cum. The entire time she is telling me all the naughty things i want to hear. When she finally breaks me, she makes me taste my cum before she rubs it all over me.

I have been really into cock slide (cameltoe slide) where i have to lay there not moving while she slides back and forth and i have to do my best not to cum. The entire time she is telling me all the naughty things i want to hear. When she finally breaks me, she makes me taste my cum before she rubs it all over me.

Mm that is very sexy. :)

So currently my favorite fantasy is to come over to a handsome, intelligent guy's house/apartment and cook him a delicious dinner with dessert and then I can pleasure him all night with a very passionate, sloppy and enthusiastic blow job and hopefully he comes more than once so I can feel his warm, sweet seed trickle down my face and then on my bare breasts and my tummy and of course swallow his hot load. Mmm. I want that so bad. I wish I didn't have such bad trust issues...I'd let him throat fuck me, ride my face, and stand over me while I touch my wet little pussy. Yum. :eek:

Such a crazy hot fantasy

Nice fantasy. I would have loved to meet up with you when I lived in NYC (55th and 5th) and was an I Banker.

My current fantasy is something I haven't been able to arrange. It's a threesome, two women and myself. The key factor I've been unable to find is a busty female, who is into rimming.

The fantasy is a threesome, myself and two women. And as I'm getting closer to my finish, busty rimmer is on her back, licking my ass, while the other is using the well lubricated tits to work the base of my cock while sucks the head. When I cum I either pull the cocksucker down my cock, cumming deep in her throat. Or, I slide my cock deep into the throat of the rimmer while the sucker kisses on the rimmers neck.

My wife

I've had numerous fantasy scenarios of my hotwife having sex with other men. The one I'm currently enjoying the most is it's our anniversary. We decide to celebrate by going out for dinner then spend the night at a hotel. After arriving to the hotel we decide to grab a drink at the hotel lounge. We're approached by another man, an older gentleman in town on business. We strike up a conversation with him and he starts pouring on the charm to my wife. Soon I can feel the sexual attraction between them. Soon my wife asks for our hotel key and she tells me that the two of them are going to adjourn upstairs. Then another man fucks my wife all night on our anniversary!!

My current favorite fantasy is to drink milk from full lactating breasts of a beautiful girl. Never done that, so I don't even know if I'd like the taste, but MAN do I want to try.:cattail:

That's a really hot fantasy baby girl. Such a lovely image of you and your mystery man pleasuring each other in a fantasy that we acted out in a hotel at the weekend. I'd do all that I could to help you overcome those issues for the chance of watching your hands caressing your hot tight pussy while my cock slides past your lips and into your throat. J & S x

I have different fantasies, depending on the mood and/or setting.

Right now, I wish I have my hand around her throat, TIGHT, because her mum is watching tv in the next room while she visits. She tries to speak, and then she realizes how tight a grip I have on her throat. But she accepts, puts her hands above her head, but her eyes give her away. Should I trust this man, I want to trust this man, can I trust this man. I like how this man makes me feel.

My cock twitches watching these thoughts go through you eyes. You can feel it.

I live for that look, and I HATE myself if I ever disappoint.

I've had numerous fantasy scenarios of my hotwife having sex with other men. The one I'm currently enjoying the most is it's our anniversary. We decide to celebrate by going out for dinner then spend the night at a hotel. After arriving to the hotel we decide to grab a drink at the hotel lounge. We're approached by another man, an older gentleman in town on business. We strike up a conversation with him and he starts pouring on the charm to my wife. Soon I can feel the sexual attraction between them. Soon my wife asks for our hotel key and she tells me that the two of them are going to adjourn upstairs. Then another man fucks my wife all night on our anniversary!!
Well the picture you've painted is really hot so I'd be lying if I said that I'm not fantasizing about being that older business man. When a man encourages another to flirt with his wife as he looks on it becomes sexually charged really quickly.Im getting hard as I imagine undressing her as you watch,feeling her soft skin against me as my cock stiffens. I let her stroke me while I suck her nipples until their hard too before pushing her face towards my crotch. As she sucks me I get off on the way you watch her while your bulge grows. I'd do whatever you ask me to do to her but I'd really like you to join us so we could send her wild while orgasm's flow through her gorgeous body. One of my favourite positions is having my cock up inside a woman while she lets another cock fuck her other hole,would we fuck your wife.that way?

Very hot fantasy.....do you get to watch or participate?

Very hot fantasy.....do you get to watch or participate?

In real life I have yet to be able to watch my wife get laid. We're still relatively new to this hotwife lifestyle. Hopefully my wife will be ready to start including me more.

As for my participation in this fantasy situation, I imagine a couple scenarios. First I join my wife and the new other man up in the room. I sit back and watch as they get naked and proceed to screw their brains out. Of course I can't help but jerk off watching him fuck her.

The second is that he wants privacy with my wife. He takes her upstairs and I nurse another drink. The whole time I'm thinking about him screwing her. I got a hard on the whole time!

Currently mine is a threesome with a Daddy's girl and a sissy crossdresser, competing to be my favorite.

Currently favorite fantasy

Let's see.... I have several current fantasies, so here are just a couple:

I meet a client for lunch. We are finishing up some business when his wife shows up at restaurant to say hi. He notices me checking her out and she me. She leaves and he tells me how hot it would be for him to watch me with his wife. He says she is totally into that. I agree and he texts her. We meet at thief house and watches me have sex with her.

Another is I am at the library, librarian and I hit it off she has me come to her place after work. She cooks me dinner and then as I am eating she tells me to continue eating while she gives me a blow job. I finished dinner with great difficulty and she finishes me. Then I place her on the table in front of myself so I can lick her pussy for a very long time while she has several orgasms.

Another would be while I am at the doctor office. I am last patient and female doctor seduces me.

Lostbabygirl...wow. Sounds amazing. :)

LeinadVirgo, those are awesome. I love doing that. You should definitely arrange it. :)

Would you mind?

If I ask you to take my cum, but not shallow?

Yes, give me wet kiss and return my cum to me

As I lay in bed every night trying to get to sleep, I re-run these two scenarios in my mind.

Current fantasy #1: Based on real lady from my church. We find ourselves alone somewhere and just begin kissing passionately and feeling each other all over. We declare our mutual lust for each other in explicit terms. Sometimes we have access to a private room where we can satisfy all our desires with each other. It's mostly about amped-up lust, dirty talk, asking for exactly what we want and getting it from each other, especially things our respective spouses can't or won't do.

Current fantasy #2: My old college gf lives one town over from where I live. Long story short, her life hasn't worked out so well. Mine has. She is divorced, on a tight budget, working odd jobs, unhappy. She is alone and doesn't date. I am happily married, semi-retired, very happy. I wish my sexlife was better, but who doesn't? I contact her and offer her one night of sex. Not romance, not an affair, just sex. I tell her to leave her front door unlocked for me, for her to be upstairs in her bed waiting for me in bra and panties. We are not going to speak unless it is sex-related. No small talk, just sex-talk. And if she tells me no or fails to please me, I walk. I enjoy her big, now saggy, tits. I eat her pussy and make her come several times. I fuck her in every position and end up fucking her asshole and blowing my wad in her ass. Then I dress and leave without a word.

Another fantasy

Posting on another thread earlier today has my mind reeling about another one. My wife is on a business trip for her company. The first day she meets and works in close quarters with a man on that end. He's attractive and very charming. Kind of a ladies man who's well versed in seducing women. He pours in the charm and my wife agrees to meet him for dinner later. After dinner one thing leads to another and soon he's fucking my wife in her hotel room.

The rest of her trip consists of business during the day. Then sex all night with Mr. Charming.

Up against a wall, him not taking his eyes off me for one second. Pulls out little stool something I can put my leg on as he gets down on his knees and licks me to mind blowing legs shaking orgasm, after that he fucks me all the while looking me into eyes entire time.

Up against a wall, him not taking his eyes off me for one second. Pulls out little stool something I can put my leg on as he gets down on his knees and licks me to mind blowing legs shaking orgasm, after that he fucks me all the while looking me into eyes entire time.

That is so sensual and amazingly sexy

Dolliie

This is amazing. I've read several times lately about the "Kitty Slide" game. That's what my husband and his friends called it years ago. I really thought they made it up. I've done it many times with our friends.
My latest fantasy is to meet a handsome stranger and do the kitty slide with him as long as he can hold back.

Back