When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

About a hour ago. It was a guy from college who had come back from a trip. He came in my mouth twice.

Time I got, love to hear the story

Had an appointment with a potential client. When he walked into my office i was staring at a great looking older man. We started talking about anything that came to mind.

He was sitting on the couch in my office and several times I noticed him staring at my leg. Did what I always do. I crossed my prosthetic leg over my good leg. I was wearing a short skirt so he got an eye full. His hands were in his lap and appeared to be hiding a bulge. When he looked at my leg again I slowly uncrossed my legs.

He looked at me and smiled told me I was making it difficult to be a gentleman. I just looked at him and politely, but firm told him to move his hands. He reluctantly did. No doubt he had an erection. I smiled at him and moved to the couch next to him.

I slowly starting unbuttoning my blouse. I asked him if I should stop and he just shook his head. I reached up and put his head to my breast. As he started sucking on my nipple I reached down and undid his pants. I reached in and took his hard cock in my hand. I pushed him back against the couch and went down on him.. After he came in my mouth I smiled at him and told him I never liked leaving a hard cock unsucked.

Had an appointment with a potential client. When he walked into my office i was staring at a great looking older man. We started talking about anything that came to mind.

He was sitting on the couch in my office and several times I noticed him staring at my leg. Did what I always do. I crossed my prosthetic leg over my good leg. I was wearing a short skirt so he got an eye full. His hands were in his lap and appeared to be hiding a bulge. When he looked at my leg again I slowly uncrossed my legs.

He looked at me and smiled told me I was making it difficult to be a gentleman. I just looked at him and politely, but firm told him to move his hands. He reluctantly did. No doubt he had an erection. I smiled at him and moved to the couch next to him.

I slowly starting unbuttoning my blouse. I asked him if I should stop and he just shook his head. I reached up and put his head to my breast. As he started sucking on my nipple I reached down and undid his pants. I reached in and took his hard cock in my hand. I pushed him back against the couch and went down on him.. After he came in my mouth I smiled at him and told him I never liked leaving a hard cock unsucked.

Pretty sure he's no longer a potential client.

Great story.

Swallow

Tuesday night.....because I just washed the sheets on Monday and wasn't gonna fucking wash 'em again! Lol

This morning around 5 AM before he left to go out of town on a contracting job. I can still taste him:kiss:

Honey, if you knew how much that man cums you would know I did too:heart::heart::heart:

Lol a lucky, lucky man indeed. However, i wasnt just speaking of this particular response. I meant that your overall attitude towards relationships, sex and love are wonderfully enlightened. :rose:

Back