When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

I love to hear from real women please share your stories...be as detailed as you like thank you for sharing... :)

It was in high school, with my then steady boyfriend, and that's as far as we ever went.

My only other lover in life has been m`Lady.

Technically, I remain a virgin.

;)

Love hearing from all you ladies it's so erotic!!!
Can't imagine how good this must feel feel for your man ...Love to know does he ever cum to much for you to swallow, do you let some of him flow out slowly like lava...Love reading all your threads Ladies please keep them coming

Haha! Great story! Ok, so I was 18 or 19 and in a game of truth or dare. 4 guys, 2 girls. Towards the end of the night, my friend and I were dared to go down the line sucking on their cocks, but only for 1 min each. Of course none of them were able to get off on a total of 2 mins. I was very clearly enjoying myself... so the very next dare? Was to take one of them back and finish. That was the last dare of the night. I have no idea why we stopped there.

I totally read that wrong.. I thought you were asking about the first time.

Last edited:
Just did, was at 4th party and everyone was drinking. he pulled me in bathroom and locked door, one ting lead to another and sucked him off (was some guy at the party, didnt know well). just left me wanting more :/ so here I sit

Just did, was at 4th party and everyone was drinking. he pulled me in bathroom and locked door, one ting lead to another and sucked him off (was some guy at the party, didnt know well). just left me wanting more :/ so here I sit

Damn sorry

Every time the president tweets or speaks, I'm forced to swallow his load of shit.

Wait, is that not the kind of load we're talking about?

Mmmmmm fuck that hot

Back