When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

about a week ago. the gym sauna is a good place to make friends with older gentlemen that don't get it any more:D

I did yesterday. Thought I would share this story cuz it's kinda funny. I was giving this guy a bj, and before I started he has warned me that he hadn't cum in a while so it might be a big load. Nice of him to warn me but I like big loads so I was excited. Anyways, I can sense he's about to cum so I have jusr a little more than the tip in my mouth and I'm tounging the underside of his cock. Suddenly he just yells oh fuck, and I can literally feel the pressure of his cum rip past where my tongue was resting on the base of his cock. I swear it was like a high pressure fire hose shooting out into the back of my throat. So much force it actually like choked me and made me start coughing. So I'm coughing around his cock, he's cumming so hard it's almost hurting my throats with each shot. And there was a lot. Needless to say there was cum all over the place by the time he finished. Lol.

Moral of the story... guys if u shoot rockets when u cum, maybe warn a girl? lol

I did yesterday. Thought I would share this story cuz it's kinda funny. I was giving this guy a bj, and before I started he has warned me that he hadn't cum in a while so it might be a big load. Nice of him to warn me but I like big loads so I was excited. Anyways, I can sense he's about to cum so I have jusr a little more than the tip in my mouth and I'm tounging the underside of his cock. Suddenly he just yells oh fuck, and I can literally feel the pressure of his cum rip past where my tongue was resting on the base of his cock. I swear it was like a high pressure fire hose shooting out into the back of my throat. So much force it actually like choked me and made me start coughing. So I'm coughing around his cock, he's cumming so hard it's almost hurting my throats with each shot. And there was a lot. Needless to say there was cum all over the place by the time he finished. Lol.

Moral of the story... guys if u shoot rockets when u cum, maybe warn a girl? lol

Hope you have him a big wet sloppy kiss afterwards .....I know I'd love it

I do and this still happens sometimes

Swallowed

Sadly it has been quite a while. It was while my boyfriend and his wife were in our bed. I was deep throating him for the first time, rubbing and massaging after he was balls deep in my pussy. I took him in and he shot down my throat, so deep I didn't even have to swallow. God he was gifted with such a nice cock, sometimes I miss him.

Wanted to restart this thread my favorite fantasy, please share ladies!!

Over a month ago now! It was the first time I swallowed his cum and he was delicious! I had a craving for it weeks after. Whenever I thought about him all I could think was of how he came in my mouth and how much I needed it again. It was a day of firsts for a few reasons but that was my favourite

when was the last time i swallowed a mans load?

last night, every night. I enjoy knelling in front of my guy and I take him in my mouth soft. I move my mouth slowly back and forth looking up in his eyes to gauge his pleasure. I continue at the same pace slowly moving up and down his cock as I feel it harden in my mouth.
I stay kneeling in front of him as I open my blouse and undo the front clasp on my bra. I keep moving up and down the length of his hardened cock watching him as he begins to move his body swaying ....I reach out and grasp his ass to keep him close so my movements stay the same up and down his cock w my moist mouth. I look at him as he begins to stiffen his body , I can tell he is getting closer...I her his moans and I keep my mouth moving the same up and down and I feel his body stiffen as he begins to shake....he suddenly lets loose into my mouth shooting and almost choking me from the massive amount he deposits into my mouth .
his cum shoots so much and so forcefully that I pull back onto my heels as my mouth is blown off his cock. I bring my hand to my lips to capture all he has given me ...I look at him and smile as he almost falls stepping backwards from me.
I smile and swallow all he has given me and after I have swallowed every drop I thank him. telling him how good he tastes

last night, every night. I enjoy knelling in front of my guy and I take him in my mouth soft. I move my mouth slowly back and forth looking up in his eyes to gauge his pleasure. I continue at the same pace slowly moving up and down his cock as I feel it harden in my mouth.
I stay kneeling in front of him as I open my blouse and undo the front clasp on my bra. I keep moving up and down the length of his hardened cock watching him as he begins to move his body swaying ....I reach out and grasp his ass to keep him close so my movements stay the same up and down his cock w my moist mouth. I look at him as he begins to stiffen his body , I can tell he is getting closer...I her his moans and I keep my mouth moving the same up and down and I feel his body stiffen as he begins to shake....he suddenly lets loose into my mouth shooting and almost choking me from the massive amount he deposits into my mouth .
his cum shoots so much and so forcefully that I pull back onto my heels as my mouth is blown off his cock. I bring my hand to my lips to capture all he has given me ...I look at him and smile as he almost falls stepping backwards from me.
I smile and swallow all he has given me and after I have swallowed every drop I thank him. telling him how good he tastes

Well,that was riveting.

Nice profile,too.

this afternoon, for some reason was craving it bad so while out for a walk and my neighbor stopped to chit chat, i asked if we could go in for some water, one thing led to another and i was on the floor in his living room sucking his cock. no idea when his wife would get home. have to say he must not get it a lot as he shot a HUGE load and proud to say i took it all :)

this afternoon, for some reason was craving it bad so while out for a walk and my neighbor stopped to chit chat, i asked if we could go in for some water, one thing led to another and i was on the floor in his living room sucking his cock. no idea when his wife would get home. have to say he must not get it a lot as he shot a HUGE load and proud to say i took it all :)

That is so hot I wish I had the courage to do something similar

I've never been swolled. My wife hates giving oral (and receiving but that doesn't stop me or her enjoying it). I really wish I knew what it felt like to be taken in the mouth though.

Back