When was the last time you swallowed a man's load?

Would love to hear little more about your experience, did he cum a lot? Was there a mess to clean up, thank you ladies for sharing.

The last time was in a hotel room in Washington DC. I was there for work, but a Lit friend arranged a trip to the same city so we could finally meet.

Last night after riding my hubby to several orgasms, I knelt to his left side and sucked his pussy coated cock to the brink of cumming several times. Finally, more than he could take he began thrusting while I jerked him rapidly, taking his hot cream down my willing throat..:heart::heart::heart:

Last Load

It was a 5:00 am. :devil:
One load done the throat while the other was up the rear. :nana:
Then sissy cleaned the second one and Her slit. :rose:

Last night after riding my hubby to several orgasms, I knelt to his left side and sucked his pussy coated cock to the brink of cumming several times. Finally, more than he could take he began thrusting while I jerked him rapidly, taking his hot cream down my willing throat..:heart::heart::heart:
Not soon enough.

I'm a man and it was about an hour ago. Hopefully I will get to swallow a few more today!

About 10:30 this morning. A buddy and I sucked each other off while our wives watched and played with each other.

3 years ago I stopped off and met a guy from CL on the way to my girlfriends house. I've sucked a few cocks since then but that's my last load of hot spunk

Back