Women in Heels

I dont know what it is but damn are high heels sexy! I like to wear them but also think a girl just looks so damn fine pumped up tall in her heels

tumblr_ojey3u0IwI1rb4iemo1_1280.jpg

I have some heels that I love and are really cute but they can become uncomfortable far too quickly. Maybe I just don't wear them often enough.

I have some heels that I love and are really cute but they can become uncomfortable far too quickly. Maybe I just don't wear them often enough.

Not an uncommon problem at all.
I am absolutely convinced that 99% of women's shoes are designed by men!

Older ladies who wore them can wind up as almost crippled; women who wore them for decades.

I wouldnt think of asking my dame to wear them.

I think it was pretty common for woman to wear heels back in the day. I think my grandmother wore them more days than she wore regular shoes or flats.

For me I find them cute and fun to wear but my ankles start hurting more than anything.

Love my heels and love my wine!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 0
Wine and heels,two of my best friends!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 0
Not an uncommon problem at all.
I am absolutely convinced that 99% of women's shoes are designed by men!

As a man who loves the look of women in high heels, but has a wife he loves I disagree.

I would never in a million years design those torture devices my wife loves so much.
HAving to massage her feet and rub A535 into them at the end of a long day to prevent the cramps is enough for me.

They are designed to make you want to get home and naked in bed as quickly as possible.

Back