Women in Heels

biseattlegirl

Proud and Sexy Slut
Does not matter what else they are wearing...a woman in heels always turns my head. The way they enhance a sexy calf and dress up an outfit are awesome. Anyway, just thought I'd start sharing some of my favorite pics of women in heels.

tumblr_ohs9cjhWoP1rb4iemo1_1280.jpg

Yes and no. I have to say as I gotten older I found I prefer other things instead of heals. But when done right, calf, legs, skin, stockings a good high heel is hot. But the only kind of high heel that gets me every single time is: HIGH HEEL BOOTS ....especially knee high boots.

My favorite is with a skirt long enough where the boot and the skirt show just enough skin.

A date once wore that for me after answering her question what outfit turns me on the most. She was a good egg.

A woman in heels, that also knows how to walk in them is such a sexy thing.

Since most of these pictures - and pictures in other threads, too - seem to have the women splayed open like a clam, is it really the heels (or whatever the original subject of the thread was) that you're admiring? :confused:

Since most of these pictures - and pictures in other threads, too - seem to have the women splayed open like a clam, is it really the heels (or whatever the original subject of the thread was) that you're admiring? :confused:

yes, actually I am. The heels are what I like about the pic. For example, look at how beautiful these shoes are and how they show of the sexy curve of her foot.

tumblr_ogdubwQhNr1usbyxfo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, see, that's fine, but a lot of the time whatever the point of the thread is supposed to be seems to be just a thinly-veiled excuse to post more pictures of naked women.

Yeah, see, that's fine, but a lot of the time whatever the point of the thread is supposed to be seems to be just a thinly-veiled excuse to post more pictures of naked women.

That is very true. I try to add pics of clothed people that fit the theme of the thread and post men when I can as well. I try not to just go down that road. I appreciate what you are saying though.

That is very true. I try to add pics of clothed people that fit the theme of the thread and post men when I can as well. I try not to just go down that road. I appreciate what you are saying though.

Sorry if I'm coming across as a dick, but I like it when pictures are classy as well as sexy, too. :D

Sorry if I'm coming across as a dick, but I like it when pictures are classy as well as sexy, too. :D

I didn't not think you were being a dick, just being honest about what you think. That is never a dick move. I like classy too. How's this???

tumblr_obznlwCUxC1txgn5yo1_1280.jpg

I must admit that I LOVE a female in high heels.
That will catch my eye in an instant. Then I will look at their face and body.

Back