Mature Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_o32opnLejE1v92wico1_500.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thread I'll play..

A picture for anyone who cares to peek
 
Last edited:
As a young man, I preferred older mature women to younger girls. Mature women were great to be with, they tended to be more confident and far more sexually experienced. I found they openly shared their sexual needs and desires and were spontaneous and comfortable being naked.

My first experience of a mature woman was when I just turned 18. I had recently broken up with my girlfriend and only just lost my virginity. I was a lousy lover who couldn’t last very long, and quite frankly didn’t really know how to make love to a woman, I just fucked and hoped for the best.

That was until a forty-two-year-old divorcee. To me, she looked stunning, smartly dressed in her little black dressed which showed off her cleavage and shoulder length blond hair beautifully. She was with another couple but looked uncomfortable being on her own.
Cutting a long story short, we got talking and spent the rest of the evening together. We even had a dance together. At the end of the evening, she invited me to her apartment to have a nightcap. To this day, I still don’t know how I got the nerve to do it, but I kissed her ear. She, in turn, kissed me on the neck, and the next thing I knew we were lip locked and swapping tongue. Our hands were all over each other, but she suddenly pulled away, said “wait just a minute,” then ran up the stairs, leaving me standing there horny and confused. I later reasoned that she had gone upstairs to fit her diaphragm.

When she came rushing back down, she grabbed my hand and led me up to the bedroom, there were few preliminaries when we got to the bedroom. She started taking off her dress and peeling off her pantyhose. As for me, I think I set a record in getting my clothes off. We were both totally naked and just stared at each other for a few seconds, before embracing again with more passionate kissing. We kind of fell back onto the bed, with me on top of her. Needless to say, I didn’t last very long, probably not much more than a minute, but with my teenage libido, I managed to stay erect and was working on my second penetration when she suddenly stopped and grabbed my penis and gave me my first blowjob. How I last for so long remains a mystery but she was so good. Finally, I was about to cum again so I tried to pull out of her mouth but she wouldn’t let me so I shoot my load down her throat.

She wasn’t finished with me. She got me hard again and I discovered she loved being fucked from behind and wasn’t averse to anal either.

We managed to get together several times before I left for university, we made love many times and it was mind blowing. By the end of the summer, she had done things to me that drove me crazy but more importantly how to make love to a woman to ensure she enjoyed herself too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top