What TV person would you love to do?

Peyton List. She is simply gorgeous.

250px-Peyton_List.png


http://global.fncstatic.com/static/managed/img/Entertainment/peyton%20maxim1.jpg


What TV show is she on? - I clearly need to be watching more TV! :)
 
Sam Heughan from Outlander. Those muscles and that Scottish accent...yum!

And Sofia Vergara...double yum!!
 
We all watch TV at some point during the day. What person would you love to fuck from TV ? Is it a person from a show you watch , news person , weather channel person who would it be for you? For me it is a lady on the weather channel , her name is Maria LaRosa. A stunning MILF with a great body and killer ass, but that is just me. Who is yours?
Courteney Cox from Friends and Cougar Town
 
Donna from 'Suits' is so fucking erotically sexy. One of the first women without large breasts that has ever turned me on like that. Fuck, what an Actress! mmmmmm
 
Melissa Benoist aka Supergirl. She's somehow got both that "hot cheerleader" and "girl next door" look.
 
So many to choose from Holly Willloughby, Karen gillan, Jenna Coleman, definitely Elvira and a late addition thanks to American horror story is lady gaga, I used to hate her, her music and everything about her, then she comes out with some common sense quotes and reveals she loves iron maiden and stars in one of my favourite shows looking hot. I can't explain my attraction to her all of a sudden but damn I'm strangely drawn to her. i had a conversation about this topic with a friend recently who said she would do Miley Cyrus, her reasoning was that while she hates her it'd be a great hate fuck and she'd wear the slut out, I'd never really thought about it that way.
 
Can I pick multiples? If so, I have a few choices.

First off - I'd choose a few from 'across the pond'. Just something about these two men sets my nerdette dreams aflame.

David Tennant
250px-Arc2.jpg


Benedict Cumberbatch (especially if he's in his Doctor Strange get-up.)
first-look-benedict-cumberbatch-and-chiwetel-ejio.jpg


Then gonna pick a couple from over here in the States.

Shemar Moore
d917b2e277c55680ef74a62f9c8ed5de.jpg


And because I consider myself bi-curious but have never really tried it for real, I'd want Margot Robbie to help me with giving my husband a show..
8358e5c049e6da1e7fc3dcce47046935.jpg
 
Even though I've cut back massively on TV this year, my TV threesomes candidates are:

Jessica Lucas and Morena Baccarin from Gotham
Lauren German and Lesley-Ann Brandt from Lucifer
A.J. Cook and Paget Brewster from Criminal Minds

Retro:
Lucy Lawless and Rene O'Connor from Xena
 
Julie Bowen (Claire from Modern Family)

And the classically beautiful Elizabeth Vargas from ABC News
 
Selena Gomez
Erin Burnett(CNN-Outfront)
Giada De Laurentiis- food network
Becky Lynch- WWE superstar
 
Lauren Ash-Superstore
actress-lauren-ash-of-nbcs-superstore-is-photographed-on-november-18-picture-id498471802


Alia Shawkat-Search Party
Turner+Upfront+2016+wBTNUfEA-7Al.jpg


Merrit Wever-Nurse Jackie, New Girl
Merritt-Wever.jpg


Allison Tolman-Fargo
episode-290-pictured-actress-allison-tolman-during-an-interview-on-picture-id497590450
 
Heather Moore, AZ Chan 3.
Well actually, all the Phoenix stations have a smorgasbord of beautiful women.
 
Donna from suits

I have actually sat and masturbated to that woman. She is so sexy. I'd love to have a secretary like that.
 
Last edited:
Alexandra Daddario, appeared in Parenthood (a few episodes) first season of True Detective (smoking hot sex scene between her and Woody Harrelson, worth checking out) San Andreas (movie, there are tons of clips of her huge tits bouncing all over the place in this movie)

Paul
 
Alexandra Daddario, appeared in Parenthood (a few episodes) first season of True Detective (smoking hot sex scene between her and Woody Harrelson, worth checking out) San Andreas (movie, there are tons of clips of her huge tits bouncing all over the place in this movie)

Paul

She has amazing eyes
 
Back
Top