What TV person would you love to do?

There's a British television show called Countdown - and the co-host is a stunning blonde called Rachel Riley. The things I would do to her if she let me...
 
I'd like to do Megyn Kelly of Fox. She has said that Roger Ailes sexually harassed her. From other Fox anchors we hear that, in order to stay in the spotlight, they were told that they'd have to drop to their knees and suck Roger, and his friends on demand.

Trump is a good friend of his. Wonder if that prompted his rudeness towards her in that debate. Knowing what Roger would have required of her to keep her on air position. Hmmn? Wonder if he had intimate knowledge of what she had to do?
 
Peter Dinklage from GoT.

Idris Elba from The Wire/Luther.

Norman Reedus from TWD.
 
1. Kaley Cuoco
2. Molly Ephraim (Last Man Standing)
3. Kaitlyn Dever (Last Man Standing)
4. Sarah Hyland (Modern Family)
5. Lauren Cohan (Walking Dead)
6. Mia Serafino (Crowded)
7. Willa Holland (Arrow)
8. Emily Bett Rickards (Arrow)
9. JLo (Shades of Blue)
 
I'd like to be in a threesome with Connor Trinneer (Trip Tucker (Enterprise) and Michael (Stargate Atlantis)) and Torri Higginson (Elizabeth Weir (Stargate Atlantis also)).
 
I am a fan of Dr Who and Penny Dreadful, I am in a flux between Billy Piper and Eva Green? It was so easy with Xena. I wanted both of them!
 
Hailey Atwell (Marvel's Agent Carter). Still can't believe they killed her show :(
 
Corey Stoll from House of Cards. I can't explain it, but yup!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
We all watch TV at some point during the day. What person would you love to fuck from TV ? Is it a person from a show you watch , news person , weather channel person who would it be for you? For me it is a lady on the weather channel , her name is Maria LaRosa. A stunning MILF with a great body and killer ass, but that is just me. Who is yours?

Not exactly would love to, but I find the following, for lack of a better word, fuckable:

Gary Oldman in The Scarlet Letter O-M-G
Edward Norton
Liev Schreiber in A Perfect Man
Stephen Lang--what a man!
Ron Perlman
Idris Elba
Willem Dafoe in Antichrist
Charlie Hunnam
A younger Nicholas Cage and Bruce Willis
Ralph Fiennes
Tyler Perry
Amr Diab
David Morrissey
Denzel Washington--that man oozes sexiness
Eros Ramazzotti
Oh and also Prince Felipe of Spain--so serious. I love a serious, stoic man.

Oh but between them all, I'd pick Denzel Washington đź’‹
 
Last edited:
It appears the weather girls are a thing for a lot of you guys. I have to admit body wise Stephanie Abrams of the weather channel has a body I would love to use for awhile :)
 
Back
Top