Bold Flesh: BBW's 4.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RjThoughts

I'm The Rojodi!
Let's start number 4!

tumblr_oagofpQtA51tjjrkuo4_540.jpg

One of my online friends has asked a few times to see me in a swimsuit ..not something that happens often and even rarer around cameras but these are a couple I am willing to test the waters with even though they are from in the tent before we headed to the lake

Attachments

• 2016-08-14 15.21.08.jpg
    2016-08-14 15.21.08.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 9
  • 2016-08-14 15.22.00.jpg
    2016-08-14 15.22.00.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 10
One of my online friends has asked a few times to see me in a swimsuit ..not something that happens often and even rarer around cameras but these are a couple I am willing to test the waters with even though they are from in the tent before we headed to the lake

Nice test :devil:

Very nice! Especially the first pic, fantastic thick thighs.

I've always felt BBW is a closet fetish. Sadly its one of those things that you would be made fun of for "You like fat chicks":rolleyes:

Which is what makes a site like this so great, everyone has a little corner of the world for their fantasies and fetishes.

This is 4.0...meaning 15k posts on three previous threads.

This is a big-pardon the pun-fetish and with good reason, these ladies are lovely and their confidence is beyond sexy

God you're beautiful

I would say the trip to the lake would be delayed if I was in the tent with you :)

I love the first pic. The thick thighs are a real turn on!

Thank you so very much to everyone who has been so sweet and positive n complimentary of my post... it means alot for us Big n Curvy girls to have a place where we can be as brave as we let ourselves be and be supported for our bravery *hugs*

Have a great day

You definitely qualify for the beautiful part of BBW

You should be very proud of your body. Gorgeous. Don't shy away and get confident. You deserve to be happy and self image is a good start.

Very Lovely! 💗

Ah, dear lady! You are a very beautiful, very feminine woman! And please be assured that there are many, MANY, of us out here who deeply appreciate you JUST AS YOU ARE!

Thank you for being bold and sharing those lovely photos with us. And...please consider sharing even MORE with your adoring fans! 💓

Sexy beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back