Prostitute son

bizarrok

Virgin
Joined
May 6, 2016
Posts
29
A woman is recently widowed and has a 18yo son. With no source of income, the son had to quit college to support his mom. However, the son was well endowed, and this cost him jobs as he would get unwanted erections and people would call him a pervert. His mother suggests that he uses his gift to make a living for them by pleasing rich women.

The story focuses on his perverted clients and their deviant and humiliating requests, like pegging, whipping, slapping and verbal abuse, or pair him with another escort, and some them request that this would be done in front of his mother. Some clients go far by requesting that the mother would have dominating sex with him. Although they are uncomfortable with the whole situation, they need the money.
 
A woman is recently widowed and has a 18yo son. With no source of income, the son had to quit college to support his mom. However, the son was well endowed, and this cost him jobs as he would get unwanted erections and people would call him a pervert. His mother suggests that he uses his gift to make a living for them by pleasing rich women.

The story focuses on his perverted clients and their deviant and humiliating requests, like pegging, whipping, slapping and verbal abuse, or pair him with another escort, and some them request that this would be done in front of his mother. Some clients go far by requesting that the mother would have dominating sex with him. Although they are uncomfortable with the whole situation, they need the money.

Thats bad parenting, how about he decides to be an escort through his own decision making processes.
 
Thats bad parenting, how about he decides to be an escort through his own decision making processes.

I agree with the above statement. It just sounds weird for a mother to tell her son to sell his body for a living. In fact he should see that is mother is struggling and should make his own decision. And rather than having him getting pegged and dominated, why not he finds that he is a natural Dom and gets clients who like to be humiliated. Like he meets rich women with cuckold husbands, women who want rough bandage and S&M. He'll if you want to make it even more kinky throw in a shemale in there.
 
Oh good lord men who think the world revolves around their dick. :rolleyes:

Newsflash, it is supposed to revolve around her pussy. I mean come on, the submissive girl isn't for everyone. It's kind of like the internet, no matter what it is there is porn of it. Course in this case it's more along the lines of living said porn. So there are guys who want a gal who beats on him with sticks and calls him her cock and only good for cock.

I don't see that as being a good thing, but then I don't fall on that side of perv stuff. Not on the other end either, I mean you try and put a collar with leash on me and I am beating you down with a frying pan. :cool:

Just to go with what the first guy in here wants, you got a guy that is going to college except Mom loses her job. So at first he is worried about paying for college, don't look at me like that not everybody gets a scholarship, then mom is telling him to come home. Being a good son he listens to Mom and goes home where he finds she has found a good paying work for him, and still do college.

Son is shoved into being an escort, gigolo by the way. See now this is where what you two guys mentioned goes out the window. See, who will pay for sex when they are a woman, men pay women for sex, women don't have to and most refuse to. The ones who do mostly, want a submissive. Trust me, most men are not submissive because it's not being a man or whatever fucked up excuse they have.

So, most of the sweet little old ladies are prim and proper until the door closes and he is being whipped and so forth. Escort women on the other hand, are going both sides, they are the submissive and then sometimes get to be in charge. Course usually they are simply going to a bachelor pad and saying nice things to the guy and praying he can't get it hard so she is out of there sooner. :eek:
 
If you write up the mother as grasping and self-centered, the OP plot looks just fine to me.

And I have no idea what emap is ranting on about. Why should it be all about the pussy just because emap says it should? Emap could just read another story and let others have their own fetishes.
 
OK, let's say it's set in the 19th century, where the women are expected to become housewives, and male household members are supposed to provide for the house. As I said, the son is well endowed, but he can't keep a job because his bulge isn't well received by the prudish Victorian people. His mother suggests prostitution as final solution.
 
I kind of like the idea of Mom being Son's madam.

Her bridge group would occasionally tease her about the hunk of a son she has. During one such afternoon, Mrs. Smith starts getting really raunchy about what she'd like to do with Son. After playing, as every one is leaving, Mom tells Mrs. Smith to hold on a minute. After the other two are gone, Mom asks Mrs. Smith what it would be worth to her if Mom could make Son available to her.

Mom has to talk her son into screwing Mrs. Smith. He's barely legal and Mrs. Smith is 50+. Mom offers him $100, not telling him that Mrs. Smith gave her $300. The next week at bridge, Mrs. Smith brags about getting laid by Son.

Jenny
 
I would have the "first time" be unintended. Mom and Son are at some sort of function (church social, parent's night at the junior college, whatever) and some wealthy dowager offers Mom a big bunch of money to spend a night with the Son. Mom and Son had just been talking about how the rent is due, the power is about to go off, etc., and don't know where the money will come from. This is a gift from heaven. Son goes ahead with it.

The next morning, Mom apologizes profusely to Son, but he says, "You know something? It wasn't that bad. In fact, I kind of enjoyed it." So they start plotting where they can find more customers.

Eventually, of course, Son and Mom have to do the nasty themselves. Maybe it's Mom's idea, on the premise that she "can't sell the product if she doesn't thoroughly know it."
 
It's a great idea, precisely because it's so twisted. Untwist it and it's not as fun.
 
The rest of the idea fine, I just think the son should decide to be an escort on his own. That's just my opinion I'm not pushing anything.
 
Sonny, driven by whatever, sets up in business as a gigolo.

In Western society, what clients will he see and do? 1) Men. 2) Really pervy women. 3) Manipulative couples (any genders). 3) Other unpleasant people.

How much will he be paid? Probably whatever he can steal, if that much.

If Sonny is in business to support his poor old mother, his clients will likely be outside her social circle (because money) and he must put up with whatever they want. The storyline would thus be a series of kinky encounters followed by soul-searching. But he always returns to the trade because money.

For fun, write that as an endless series of cliffhangers. Next week, another kink!
 
I kind of like the idea of Mom being Son's madam.

Her bridge group would occasionally tease her about the hunk of a son she has. During one such afternoon, Mrs. Smith starts getting really raunchy about what she'd like to do with Son. After playing, as every one is leaving, Mom tells Mrs. Smith to hold on a minute. After the other two are gone, Mom asks Mrs. Smith what it would be worth to her if Mom could make Son available to her.

Mom has to talk her son into screwing Mrs. Smith. He's barely legal and Mrs. Smith is 50+. Mom offers him $100, not telling him that Mrs. Smith gave her $300. The next week at bridge, Mrs. Smith brags about getting laid by Son.

Jenny

Or maybe she's a single mom & her & her college aged son who lives with her are struggling financially. And she learns he has an older woman/mother fetish by seeing his internet history or something. So she formulates the idea for him to have sex with her friends in exchange for money after a scenario like the one you described with the card game, where they tease her about what a hunk he is (he lifts weights & what not). She has apprehensions about it but times are tough and they need the money, and also she wants to help her son indulge his desires and not just masturbate to it on the internet. Then as time goes on she begins feeling jealous of her friends and curious about what they get to experience by being with him. This tension builds and at the end of the story she makes love with her son herself.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top