Braless Women in Public 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBoner

A Happy High Squirrel
Starting over again ...

tumblr_o5oycfsF6D1um7n13o1_1280.jpg

Finally warming up in the mid west, the views should be getting much better soon!

Love seeing a woman in a plain white tee without a bra. The bigger and heavier the tits the better. This woman who moved in next door to me is out in her yard quite often planting flowers or whatever. She never wears a bra. Ever. She isn't real friendly but I did let her borrow a ladder and she was nice but a bit icy. I know she wanted me to look. She gets my dick hard no problem. Maybe I can snap a pic of her next time I see her out there. It's just her tits are SOOO nice. Thinking about it gets me fucking horny.

Love seeing a woman in a plain white tee without a bra. The bigger and heavier the tits the better. This woman who moved in next door to me is out in her yard quite often planting flowers or whatever. She never wears a bra. Ever. She isn't real friendly but I did let her borrow a ladder and she was nice but a bit icy. I know she wanted me to look. She gets my dick hard no problem. Maybe I can snap a pic of her next time I see her out there. It's just her tits are SOOO nice. Thinking about it gets me fucking horny.

This is going to be my new challenge. Catch a pic of her in her yard. Won't post the face though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back