Knowing someone masturbates to you

UrbanBohemian

Elegiac Raconteur
Joined
Apr 14, 2016
Posts
2,056
This is something I've been thinking about today. I'm not sure why but I have. So how would you feel about knowing someone either masturbates to you or has masturbated to you? Either your pictures or videos or just the thought of you or anything else. Would you like to know? Is it something you think about?

I've had a few women tell me they've gotten off to a picture of me or thinking about me. One told me she had dreams about me and woke up aroused so she just masturbated thinking about me. I know a couple of them have gotten off to my voice because we did things over the phone. And I have to admit, it was pretty cool knowing that. Very flattering and exciting too. I'm curious if anyone agrees. I wouldn't want a guy to tell me that because I'm not into guys but with women I love knowing and would love to know whenever it happens.

Now I would think it makes a difference how that person let you know and probably who it is too but is it something you'd ever want to know about? Do you want certain people to get off to you? What about strangers? Would you want people you don't know to masturbate to you? And would you want them to tell you about it? If so, how much detail would you want? Would you want to know about their fantasies involving you?

Would you take it farther and supply material for the express purpose of letting others get off to you? And if you did would you want them to tell you about it?

I'm very curious to know what everyone thinks about this. And if it is an idea you like, why? What about others masturbating to you do you find exciting? And what is exciting about knowing about it? If you would rather not know or think about it or you'd rather others not do it, why do you feel that way? Do you find it disrespectful or intrusive? Or do you have mixed feelings?
 
I would be worried if my husband didn't masturbate to me.

As far as people I know or strangers go, everyone are free to do what they want. I can't control them. However I wouldn't want to know about it and especially never want to hear if they fantasise something while at it. So unless I ask or get sexual with you, please keep it to yourself. And since I will never get sexual with anyone else other than the man I married, don't hold your breath while waiting.
 
I know a guy online who says he still masturbates to pics I sent him months ago. We're really just friends though. I guess if we knew each other in real life it would be a FWB situation. At least I think he's my friend; I haven't heard from him in a week now, so who knows. Anyway, I must admit that I've enjoyed the thought of him masturbating to those pics of me.

And no, I don't just send guys pics of my body parts. It has to be someone I've gotten to know and like. Of course, I have sent pics those same pics to my subs.
 
I like knowing if someone is turned on by me, my words or images. I'm not sure I want to know all the details right away though. maybe if/when I have gotten to know a person a bit I might ask for details, such as what it was exactly that did it for them.

I don't always appreciate people just trying to get a bit of cyber sex from me to help them get off. now and then I might be in the mood, but at least try and make a bit of effort with me first.

all that said though, I am a bit of an exhibitionist and I'm probably a bit too quick to show myself off sometimes!
 
I get very aroused knowing someone has used images of me while they masturbate. It feeds my exhibitionist needs. It's very satisfying to know that you can turn someone on without being there.
 
Yes, I enjoy it. Very much. I'd be surprised if a woman didn't like the thought or idea, though if she's loyal to a particular man she would not acknowledge it (and I have no problem with that, that's what loyalty is). Personally, I don't do emotional attachment or the associated relationships so I love the idea of any man getting off to me in any form. It's VERY arousing.
 
As someone who makes audios, I'm pretty aware that people masturbate to me, but I don't actually have any sort of strong positive or negative feeling to it. It's like, "Oh you came to my voice? Ok if you say so." It doesn't affect my day to day life. But if it's someone I know and feel sexually attracted towards telling me that they have or if we even do it together, then I really like the idea of it.
 
If I know them or not, I'd like to know if my photos, story or chats get them off. It would help shape the relationship, even if it were solely online, or guide me generally regarding what certain women like.
 
D(.)(.)

Dollie------------------- We have lots of nude beach friends and biker friends across the state who have pictures of me and other photos my hubby has sent them. Also several email buddies we trade pictures with. They all say they masturbate to my pictures.
I'm pretty sure we know of a dozen others who have masturbated to my pictures and we saw at least six masturbate diffferent times on my pictures as I sat naked on their computer desk watching.
Two of them got a triple booby. They had my picture on the monitor, me beside the monitor naked, and a large picture they were shooting semen on.

Years ago when I first saw friends doing this or ever heard about it I was very embarrassed. As they and my husband explained I realize those are compliments. They couldn't do it on me so they use my booby pictures.
Since way back when that began I've had them and others cum on my real boobs and it's even more fun.

My husband is on this and two other adult sites. We've had members on all tell us they masturbate to my pictures.
Let's face it, at my age I'm just happy someone notices me yet.

Three near Daytona masturbate while I talk to them on the phone. Sometimes I can hardly talk to them.
 
The exhibitionist side of me loves to put my pics out there. But, the true fun lies in thinking someone is looking. If that someone likes what they see and is responsive, then all the better. My efforts have been rewarded. ;)
 
Mrs. S and I both love her posting pics. She's had countless guys, and gals, tell her that while touching themselves they got off. That gets us both so hot knowing the effect she has on people. She has even gone so far as to sexy back and forth with some lucky guys to help them get off. I love when she does that...almost as much as she and the other guys do. ;)
 
Hell I jerked off to my cousins wife, my mom and sister, teachers as well as models and other famous people. Now if my cousins wife well actually exwife new she would probably fuck me for later learned she's a slut. Go figure for so am I.
 
No bigger ego boost for me than knowing I can excite someone. I never really thought about someone specifically masturbating to me until someone I knew growing up said he has thought of me for years when he does. It made my day and never really occurred to me that there are men that have likely have on going fantasies like me for years! I always assumed you guys would get bored!
 
No bigger ego boost for me than knowing I can excite someone. I never really thought about someone specifically masturbating to me until someone I knew growing up said he has thought of me for years when he does. It made my day and never really occurred to me that there are men that have likely have on going fantasies like me for years! I always assumed you guys would get bored!
Denny- Naked pictures or it never happened!;)
 
The exhibitionist side of me loves to put my pics out there. But, the true fun lies in thinking someone is looking. If that someone likes what they see and is responsive, then all the better. My efforts have been rewarded. ;)

I would love some help
 
I love it. I think most of us exhibitionists in the am pics forums would say the same. I don't want to scare anyone or turn anyone off, but I do enjoy the videos and tributes of people enjoying what I share. Oh and the words of course! It's what I chose for my tagline.

However, what turns me on the most is a true intimacy that I rarely ever share with anyone. When the heart is involved... I came here last summer because I lost that and I haven't found anything to replace the feeling.

Not sure I made any sense.
 
I love it. I think most of us exhibitionists in the am pics forums would say the same. I don't want to scare anyone or turn anyone off, but I do enjoy the videos and tributes of people enjoying what I share. Oh and the words of course! It's what I chose for my tagline.

However, what turns me on the most is a true intimacy that I rarely ever share with anyone. When the heart is involved... I came here last summer because I lost that and I haven't found anything to replace the feeling.

Not sure I made any sense.
What you said makes sense. I'm on here because I feel dead. These forums are helping me open up a little.
 
I think most people would enjoy knowing, myself included, even if it's just a simple suggestive comment but the details should be withheld unless asked.
 
Back
Top