Homemade Masturbation Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find this genre of videos to the most arousing. Any one else? share a favorite if you have one.
This one had me playing with myself this morning:
http://www.homemoviestube.com/videos/67622/my-surprise---wife-selftaped-orgasm.html

I just came to this sight......I am not normally into watching a woman get herself off but that one is HOT ....WOW...she is really doing it right and talking to you at the same time just adds too it.....WOW...thanks....good one!
 
There are a nummber of breaks in the video. I wonder if she had a rest between orgasms and squirting?

Before the first squirt she pulls her outer lips apart and we can see her clitoris. It is larger than average and protrudes very nicely. Then she presses it against the vibrating nubs.

Wish there was text to go along with these videos. It would be so interesting to have the women talk about the sensations,
 
My boyfriend went away for a few days some time ago. As he left I gave him a memory stick and told him that he should look at it in his hotel room, not at work:)
What I had done was film myself masturbating for him. Well, filmed myself twice. The first time I had been very horny and filmed myself with my hands inside my panties coming in about 3 minutes. It was quite a turn on thinking of him watching it, so I made another one. this time naked, camera at the end of the bed, and with a toy.
Needless to say he rather liked them:)
 
I'm sure he did Laura. If more women would make the effort to be sexy for their men, less men would look elsewhere for satisfaction. Especially when away from home.
 
I'm sure he did Laura. If more women would make the effort to be sexy for their men, less men would look elsewhere for satisfaction. Especially when away from home.

I'm tellin' ya, Lit should work on installing a "Like" button....this comment is right on...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top