Homemade Masturbation Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Str8 male here; I used to do this all the time..(when VHS video tape was the standard!) I'd set up the camera and tape myself cumming while watching porn. For some reason, I found it hot as hell. Years later, I would jerk off watching myself jerk off! I still think it's hot.
 
I find amateur masturbation vids very hot, have also made a few of myself masturbating, but the last time was probably about 4 years ago now, I used to enjoy it a lot.
 
Love home movies over pro porn. Like real women not air brushed teens
 
I agree with you, her orgasms were intense and her clit was so big and suck able....wish mine was that big

Hot Wife

I used to have a g/f with a really big clit; I loved it, used to suck it like it was a cock...but she was frigid, and was really self-conscious about it...too bad...
 
I agree with you, her orgasms were intense and her clit was so big and suck able....wish mine was that big

Hot Wife

I know, right? I wish!

I used to have a g/f with a really big clit; I loved it, used to suck it like it was a cock...but she was frigid, and was really self-conscious about it...too bad...

Wow, that's unfortunate....for you AND her. She should be celebrating such a glorious organ. ;)
 
Love watching these type of homemade real videos. Women who are home alone and enjoying themselves. Real and mature and know exactly what they like. Incredibly sexy to watch. The same reason some of us have probably tried to peek to see the same thing. Love hearing the wetness and sloshing sound, hearing the fingers plunge in and out, watching their face and reaction and the thing that gets me the most.....the moaning and shrieks of pleasure. Thank you for posting some of your favorites.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top