Balls squeezed, pulled, crushed, and scratched!!

I do not know when I discovered it, but a woman can almost squeeze my balls as hard as she wants, and that is what I encourage. Don't always need it, but there are times when I just want to have my sack milked hard before I nut and if she continues throughout, the whole experience induces a unique orgasmic experience.

And I'm guessing it might add to her experience as well....
 
Last edited:
Think I said it before but I'll say it again

Once past a certain point in tucking - 5 or 10 minutes? - I love having the boys squeezed.
 
I saw the ball squeezing done during a porn clip that I had watched and wondered what it would be like. I explained to my wife that I would like to give it a try. We figured that the best way was for me to fuck her 'doggy' and when I got close, she could reach between her legs and make a grab for my ball sac. It took a few tries, but she did manage.

As we kept experimenting with this, I discovered that a soft tentative grip did nothing much. I am not into pain, but I asked her to pick it up a notch the next time. I found it increased my pleasure and I may be wrong here, but I thought I did cum longer and more, the harder she squeezed. By the time we got to a full out 'hard' ball squeezing, it was amazing. I found it did 'hurt so good.' My balls hurt for the next day or two, but I couldn't wait to get my balls squeezed again. love it and she doesn't mind doing it for me. It's not for everyone, but count me in.

I think that once women realize, all though they have been conditioned otherwise, that ball squeezing is pleasurable and a good thing to do they have no problem in partaking in it. Not only does my wife not mind doing it to me, she usually can't wait to get at them and give them a good work out, which is just fine with me.
 
I do not know when I discovered it, but a woman can almost squeeze my balls as hard as she wants, and that is what I encourage. Don't always need it, but there are times when I just want to have my sack milked hard before I nut and if she continues throughout, the whole experience induces a unique orgasmic experience.

And I'm guessing it might add to her experience as well....

I am the same way. If I am getting good head and sometimes I feel like having my balls squeezed. Sometimes the harder she squeezes, the bigger the orgasm. It actually amplifies my orgasm. However, I dont get that feeling all the time. Once I tell her to squeeze, she LOVES to squeeze them so hard. Sometimes I can tell she is holding back so I tell her to squeeze the shit out of them and she gets off doing that and so do I.Its like she is squeezing the cum out of sack
 
I am the same way. If I am getting good head and sometimes I feel like having my balls squeezed. Sometimes the harder she squeezes, the bigger the orgasm. It actually amplifies my orgasm. However, I dont get that feeling all the time. Once I tell her to squeeze, she LOVES to squeeze them so hard. Sometimes I can tell she is holding back so I tell her to squeeze the shit out of them and she gets off doing that and so do I.Its like she is squeezing the cum out of sack

It's exactly the same for us. She enjoys squeezing them, but if I'm in the mood for more and ask her to give them hell she really gets into it and enthusiastically goes after my balls. We both love it!
 
I dont even have balls but this sounds completely awful! I certainly dont mind being rough but I always treat the boys kindly. :D

That's the point. The boys don't want to be treated kindly. Try it, you might enjoy it. And so might he;)
 
She got me yesterday really good. I could tell she wanted to squeeze them hard. I wasnt really in the mood. They seemed a little more sensitive than usual. But she was rubbing them and lightly squeezing them. It seemed she was waiting for my approval to unleash on them. i told her to squeeze them and she started sucking faster and was squeezing harder and harder while she was squirming. I knew that was what she wanted because she was moaning with my hard cock sliding deep in her mouth. The feeling was so good on my dick head that i really couldnt feel much on my balls. But it seems to make my dick head feel good or more sensitive when she is squeezing them so hard. When I finally blew my load, it was a huge load maybe 10 spurts, she told me that she was squeezing so hard that her clit was tingling and wanted to be fucked so hard...
 
You're so right about the sensitivity issue. Sometimes I have to ask her to take it easy on them to start, I guess to get them warmed up. When the initial sensitivity decreases a little I let her know that she can go ahead and do what she wants with them. And I agree that on those occasions my orgasm is more intense and powerful.
 
Loved having balls squeezed during doggy

This has long been a favorite of mine! Fist introduced it to my wife, she now gets more into it than I haha. Squeezes are a favorite which they get every day, especially when she lends a hand. We both have a lot of fun when she reaches back between her legs to grab and squeeze them as she gets fucked from behind.

This...Doggy was the absolute favorite position for the ex and me. I would pound that pussy while one hand cupped a breast/stroked a nipple. With my other arm I would reach around her thigh to stroke her clit. She would use one arm for balance while she used the other hand to reach between he legs and SQUEEEEZE my balls!! Sensory overload coupled with the primal position never failed to get us off...she would then lick my cock clean. Absolutely LOVE having my balls squeezed!!!
 
A favorite of my wife is when we're in the hot tub with one or two other couples. Once the bubbles start churning she likes to keep her hand under the water and get a good firm grip on one of my very-low-hanging balls and squeeze. The bubbling water hides her actions and I have to sometimes try and carry on a conversation with our guests, which is not always easy!
 
70 Widower ready to play

I agree, a little teasing and some light torture is great, but they must be handled with care. A favorite of mine is hot wax on my cock and balls.
 
A woman can go as hard on my cock as she wants, and I'll love it... but I just want my balls cupped and fondled, maybe licked or lightly sucked, but the rough stuff is just not appealing at all. Leave the rough nut play to somebody else, not for me.
 
Got some of this last night. She has no doubt I like it now.
 
And better yet, since she now knows how much you like it and no doubt she had fun doing it to you that she likes it too. As I said, once they know it's ok, they have no problem taking care of them :)
 
My husband loves to complain when I squeeze his but I know he loves it because whenever I stop he asks "Why did you stop?" lol

Some of you may already know about my fascination with "blue balls" too - I love edging my husband for days, even weeks sometimes, and then making him tell me all about how bad they hurt. Poor guy. I'm so mean sometimes :devil: :D
 
My husband loves to complain when I squeeze his but I know he loves it because whenever I stop he asks "Why did you stop?" lol

Some of you may already know about my fascination with "blue balls" too - I love edging my husband for days, even weeks sometimes, and then making him tell me all about how bad they hurt. Poor guy. I'm so mean sometimes :devil: :D

on top of which he's already carrying a big load becasuse of the ZINC.//

you are so mean
 
Dollie

Not so much now that we are older. But my husband was lucky we always had a house full of my school girlfriends after we married and had the first home of the group. Charlotte or at least one other girl lived and slept with us.
We taught him to love ball play. We learned that when squeezing the hard seed in each sack to not squeeze too hard. Still we could do most anything except put Nair on them. We only did that once and we thought he was going to die!
Later I still loved squeezing, sucking, licking and rubbing his balls. They'd get so hard and tight they weren't much to hold in one hand.

If you've ever seen man balls in a cold spring you know what I mean.
 
I have long fingernails too - that sometimes are painted plum, sometimes cherry red, sometimes purple - I love to scratch and leave marks that only I get to see! :devil:

Sadly, there is almost zero porn that features claw marks. Bloody tracks...:heart::heart::heart:
 
My girlfriend and l have tried ball busting and cunt busting...painful ? Yes, but l am happy to do it again.
 
Back
Top