Virginity...turn on or off?

[QUOTE
If I were to wait for Mr Right I would have been a really old virgin..... But-luckily for me- it wasn't that important to me.... So I found a guy I thought was hot, dragged him to bed, pulled his clothes of and jumped up...😜 Didn't hurt at all.....[/QUOTE]

I couldn't help but smile at this - sometimes I wanna do just that but then I wake up :)
 
It's in no way a turn off...

Now that I said that, and this my be an age thing. I perfur my partners to be more "mature" by mature I really mean experenced. I love being taught new things, feeling new things, knowing my partner "knows some very hot things" does get me going and thinking."

Now as I get older I may learn to appreciate inexperience just as much as I enjoy experienced..

That's my morning thoughts..
 
Last edited:
So this is usually something I would never talk about. I'm shy and introverted but really wanna know. I'm 19 and a virgin in college and I've either come across people who seem to get really hot over it or consider virgins to have the same appeal as lepers. Soooo...which one is it? Would that then be considered a fetish?

I would like to be the first to break a hymen but I was a girls first. Was fun and tight but nothing beats a woman that knows what she is doing and loves to do it.
 
I would like to be the first to break a hymen but I was a girls first. Was fun and tight but nothing beats a woman that knows what she is doing and loves to do it.

There are some women that even though it is their first time they have the curiosity and enthusiasm that makes them very fun like an experienced woman. I think some of you guys know what I mean. They seem to learn very quickly and are a natural in the bedroom.

ES
 
Back
Top