Virginity...turn on or off?

I've never been the first with a true virgin, but when I was in high school and college I had the chance to be with three virgins. The first one was a nice girl who was way into me and I wasn't into her. I ended up sleeping with her a couple of years after college, but she had already lost it. The other one was a cute little latino girl who fell for me hard and I knew I didn't want any part of a relationship with her. We fooled around and I showed her how to suck my cock, and she tried to get me to fuck her. I didn't want her to remember her first time with a guy that didn't want a relationship with her.

Looking back I wish I would have done that because I have always been a considerate lover and I've since wanted to be with a virgin. I've taken several virgin assholes of girls and they all loved how I did that.

Me, I loved to teach new things to girls so it wouldn't be a turn off to me, though some guys just want slutty girls it seems like. To each their own, but if you're looking for a guy to lose it to make sure you find one that is patient and will make your first time a good one.
 
I remember my first time just being like "oh. That's what all the fuss is about?" He was sweet (not his first time) and caring, but I'm glad I didn't lose it to someone who meant a lot to me. As a woman a man who is virgin is a turn off, but that's my personal preference. I'm attracted to older, experienced men.
 
Denny

I really never gave it much thought. My wife was my first real girl friend. I dated others but it was never anything serious.
So when her and I had sex I really was a virgin and she took that from me.
Sadly I can't tell here why she was not a virgin but I was her real first lover so we don't even think about her past.
We've been married longer than most here have been breathing. Both have had sex with others and both have been there to watch. So no cheating has ever happened.
 
virgin

Also don't think about that much either. I think it means different things to everyone,defiantly between girls and boys. My wife and I have both had virgins and both were very different experiences. Hers was when she was much younger and he asked her to be his first.she says she went slowly,giving advice and tips. She was flattered that he'd asked her but also very turned on.
The first girls virginity I took was a shock. I felt bad that she'd not told me as I would definitely have done things differently,slower,more gentle.
The other time I knew it was her first,a mates sister i'd known for ages. She trusted me & was very nervous. she'd been pressured by boyfriends and teased by her girl friends too so I did hold off her advances for quite a while even though she had a great body,very pretty and lovely personality which turned me on anyway,I was flattered she chose me but also excited & very horny so when I couldn't make her wait any longer & she seemed sure we did have amazing sex. We spent a weekend together having full intercourse a few times,oral lessons and even her first proper orgasm!
The best was a few years later we met at a party & she took me home promising to show me how well she was doing,and she was! Another amazing session.
 
I have a lot of problems with the concept of virginity, so I really think the whole framing of this thing is wrong. But since we are dealing with societal standards as they are and not as I think they should be I'll say that it's a bit of both, depending on the circumstance.

I think at my age it would be very strange to be with a virgin. I'm usually attracted to younger women, in their mid 20's usually, (though I do know a couple of ladies who are older than me whom I really do quite like) and if someone was a virgin at that age I would want to know why. I mean is she very awkward or shy? Does she have some mental health issue I should be aware of? These are important questions. It wouldn't be a deal breaker, that's for sure. There are reasons for that and I think it would be okay if we were still compatible and I would just kind of have to show her a few things. That would be okay. If I were to be with someone who was younger than that, like early 20s, I would say it would be less of an issue. I know some women don't get laid until later. That's okay. But if I were with someone that age that would be the least of my concerns because I'm a good bit older so I would need to know she's unusually mature and intelligent for her age. So I think if I did find someone who was 20-22, let's say, who was a virgin but had everything else going I wouldn't mind it.

Now as far as the turn on part, that's really for younger people I think. There is something very appealing about the idea of a woman who wants you to be the person she has her first experience with. You carry that with you in some way your whole life. It's always in the back of your head, whether it's there consciously or not. So the idea of a woman who wants that person to be me and wants me to be the one she always thinks of for the rest of her life is very sweet and romantic. I think most guys would say there's something appealing about it if we're being honest. But I think I'm too old for that now.

Anyway, that's my take on it. I have kind of complicated views on the subject I guess.
 
I was tricked into losing mine and it hurt like hell. But I've made up for it since :devil:
 
To draw a parallel to sports:

It is great to learn someone some new skills (I love teaching, almost no matter the subject), because they are likely to improve so fast.
On the other hand, a trained opponent will give you a much more interesting game.
 
I've never been with a virgin, but I think it would be really hot. I would want to make it special for that person.
 
In the extremely unlikely event of a woman wanting to have a 62 year old man give her her first experience of intercourse, I would count it a massive privilege to take her into more intensity of joy than she ever conceived was possible.
 
Mostly indifferent, but I would say it would be more likely to be a problem than a bonus. Your average virgin isn't going to know what to expect from their own body and that could be distracting or be a real downer. I guess I would probably prefer someone who has been around the block a few times just so they know what they're doing.
 
The dialogue on this subject is very interesting. There are so many different ideas on what a virgin would be like in or out of bed. To me chemistry is most important especially if it is the first time. I am sure there are still guys in their 20s that go to prostitutes to lose their virginity and get really scared etc when they show up. So the lady does her best to make them feel at ease, comfortable or relax enough to actually enjoy themselves. As a guy you are worried about being able to perform, not cumming to quick, as well as pleasing/satisfying your partner. I was led by an older woman and she did a very good job of taking it step by step and encouraging me to enjoy it and not be worried about her pleasure. I was very eager to please her, so I was putty in her hands, at the same time she enjoyed giving me pleasure.

My fantasy thoughts about a woman losing her virginity are more about her choosing her partner. She walks down a row of guys standing naked and picks the one the she wants to lose her virginity with. In reality, many women may be pushed into losing it and or their partner chooses them. However, in the case of guys, it may be very similar to what I mentioned above. An older woman may have her pick of young guys to who want to lose their virginity.

ES
 
I guess in some ways you could call it a fetish, but my sexual preference has always been virgins. Not just to take their virginity, but to open a whole new world of pleasure for a young woman. Unfortunately today, too many, (both men and women), see virginity as undesirable. They have no idea of not just the sexual pleasure, but the sensual pleasure they are missing. It isn't just the intercourse, it is the seduction that is exhilarating. Intercourse is just the final icing on the cake. When I say virgin, I don't just mean a woman who has never had a cock in her, but a woman, (while she may have kissed and cuddled with a man), has never experienced oral sex or even breast play. And certainly has never had anything in her that would have damaged her hymen.

Seduction doesn't begin in the bed, it begins with kissing, cuddling and petting until she is relaxed and aroused, and wants nothing more than to be naked in front a man for the first time. Kissing, cuddling and petting until all of her insecurities have faded. Then teaching her oral pleasure as I remove each piece of clothing, from her breasts, to her belly, to her legs, to the parting of her pussy lips, and feeling a tongue on her clit for the first time. If I can bring her to orgasm while she is still virgin, it is even better. And when she is ready, sliding slowly inside of her, taking her hymen. When a virgin has been brought to her emotional/sensual peak sexually, even though there is some pain and blood when the hymen tears, it will be her most memorable sexual experience as long as she lives. When a virgin is at her sensual peak, the pain fades quickly, and she focuses all of her desires on her new found sexual pleasure. In my opinion, a woman's first sexual experience with a man is her most important, and should be handled with great sensuality and compassion.
In one of my fantasies, the guy engages in a lot of "everything...but" (including heavy mutual oral) with his virgin Christian girlfriend.
One night, as he rubs his penis up against her wet cunt, she tells him she wants him.

She closes her eyes as he makes his first entrance. He notices how tight her pussy is as he slowly slides it in.

When his forehead meets her innocent hymen, he "pauses" it.
Instead of just pushing or shoving it in, as a non-gentleman might, he pauses & looks deeply into her eyes. As if to give her a chance to "go back" to being a naive, innocent giggling good-girl virgin.

She's confident she wants him & nods in approval. "Fuck me. Go deep..."

Her religious restriction removed, he slowly pushes it in & bursts her hymen.
Her pussy becomes subservient to him as he "introduces" the innocent Christian girl to the real world of dating & sex.
 
As a woman, I fantasize about sharing my sexuality with inexperienced men. It's less about virginity and more about how nervous the other person is. It's especially sexy when he is somewhat humiliated.
I can see that. I'd almost want to be the inexperienced man in such a situation.
 
My wife was a virgin and very shy when I married her,I thought I have to teach her everything but she is a quick learner and have become a really slutty,now we are having amazing sex almost every day,she was very tight then ,she is still tight now.
 
I've never been with a virgin, but I think it would be really hot. I would want to make it special for that person.
Something that's really erotic is looking into the other person's eyes as they're about to give themselves for the first time to another.
There's that loving look... the apprehension... the nervousness the other sees as he/she prepares to enter them & with the guy's passionate thrusts, take their Christian innocence...
 
Last edited:
I would enjoy taking a girl's virginity. I would enjoy the technical aspects. I would want to make it an excellent experience for her.
 
Turn off. It's like trying to teach someone to play a sport for the first time. I just want to play. I hope that makes sense and doesn't just come off as douchy
 
Something that's really erotic is looking into the other person's eyes as they're about to give themselves for the first time to another.
There's that loving look... the apprehension... the nervousness the other sees as he/she prepares to enter them & with the guy's passionate thrusts, take their Christian innocence...

Wow, I really like this description...very true. At first it is like she is doing it for me. I feel her affection and loving looks. She feels the initial pain and discomfort doing it out of love. But the look on her face when she starts to feel good and the pleasure build is amazing. That is when her initial love is reflected back to her through my eyes. Yes, it is supposed to feel this good I say in words or through my own eyes.

ES
 
Originally Posted by dondd View Post
Something that's really erotic is looking into the other person's eyes as they're about to give themselves for the first time to another.
There's that loving look... the apprehension... the nervousness the other sees as he/she prepares to enter them & with the guy's passionate thrusts, take their Christian innocence...
Wow, I really like this description...very true. At first it is like she is doing it for me. I feel her affection and loving looks. She feels the initial pain and discomfort doing it out of love. But the look on her face when she starts to feel good and the pleasure build is amazing. That is when her initial love is reflected back to her through my eyes. Yes, it is supposed to feel this good I say in words or through my own eyes.

ES
Great description.
Even more erotic if she takes his penis without making him wear a condom...
So she gets to experience & feel ALL of him as he makes his first thrusts before filling her innocent Christian pussy with his spermy nonChristian cum...
 
Back
Top