where was your last cum shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wife's pussy before she went to work, forget afternoon delight, morning delight is the way to go, it always sets me up for the day and usually for a repeat performance in the evening

This morning in a Nordstrom's dressing room, deep in the mouth of my girlfriend's mom

In my ass

In my ass when i returned from taking the kids to swim lessons. i guess eric thought i looked really good in my short skirt without any panties and so he took my ass in the downstairs bathroom

last load(s) lossed

was thursday eve at my house. first two went down the ex-wife's throat and the next two went in her ass. all of hers went all over my face and cock. she is such a dirty girl when she is horny......and the older she gets, the better the sex is :D or is it just cause we are divorced 7 yrs now and its just better when we fuck :confused:
lol in the end it really doesn't matter to me.....was a fantastic romp!!:cool:

In my ass when i returned from taking the kids to swim lessons. i guess eric thought i looked really good in my short skirt without any panties and so he took my ass in the downstairs bathroom

That's really hot thank you for sharing this...this post may have me shooting my next cum shot!

My real question to you Hayley was it intentional? Did you want him to? So erotic!! Thank you for your post!

In her mouth

I believe this is self explanatory

Attachments

• GetAttachment.jpg
    GetAttachment.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back