Mutual stroking

A couple of years ago my wife had a bisexual lover. We shared many thresomes with himenand she played one on one with him several times. On one occasion he and I played alone. It mostly involved us blowing each other, but he was really good at giving me a hand job. I must say, I was in bliss as I leaned back on my couch and he gently stroked me to an orgasm. I attempted to orally return the favor, but could not get him off. I sat on the floor while he stood over me an got himself off. Feeling hisnwarm cum drop onto my chest and stomach was awesome. Of course you cleaned up his messy cocknafternye came. Sadly that was my last experience.

Stories like this are soooo erotic and sexy!! Love this thread😃😃😃

I've fantasized about this experience for years. Would love to finally experience it. Maybe someday ....

My first time followed skinny dipping and lying in the sun afterward. My friend was quite affectionate and things eventually went from there...ah memories

[Underage content prohibited per Literotica forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:

In my experience being stroked off by a guy is much hotter than by a gal. Guys are rougher, tug harder and know what we like I guess. No matter how hard I tell a girl to rough it up a bit, it's never the same.

I have to agree. As far as hand jobs go, I prefer one from a guy. Not that I'd ever say no to hand job but guys have a firmer grip and seem to know the right spot rub. When I'm stroked by my wife there always seems to be a lot of adjusting...but that's part of the fun. :D

I would love a chance to Give another a hand job. Can’t promise it won’t end up in a blow job tgo.

It caught me by total surprise. Wasn't sure if the whole ordeal, just surrendered to him. Felt so good. Haven't had any other experience. Have jerked off to some gay lit and some videos. Have fun.

Back