Draconus and Wife, Trying This Again

So my wife and I decided to start posting pics again. We're starting off with a belated Valentine's Day set we hope you like.

If you have any requests (more of her, some of us together), please let us know!

Attachments

• rose flogger.jpeg
    rose flogger.jpeg
    64 KB · Views: 3,975
  • heart crop.jpeg
    heart crop.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 2,524
Glad to see you two sharing again. You are a very lucky man. Give the wife a hug and :kiss: fron this old borg and a fan.. I sure the ladies will enjoy see you too

Thank you!

I will do that, Fred. Since we're both big Star Trek fans, we highly approve your choice of avatar :D

Good enjoy her for me... for me its the true... have 5 tubes in me and two pumps going 24/7 to keep me alive

It's been a while since we've taken any new pics, so here are some older ones. Hopefully you enjoy!

Attachments

• Cleavage in red.jpeg
    Cleavage in red.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 741
  • Cleavage in Silver.jpeg
    Cleavage in Silver.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 760
And here's a couple in honor of Fat Tuesday!

Attachments

• Her Beads.jpeg
    Her Beads.jpeg
    81 KB · Views: 993
  • My Beads.jpeg
    My Beads.jpeg
    54.7 KB · Views: 858
Love the photos, Draconus!

Even more - I LOVE seeing couples enjoying Lit together.

Live Long and Prosper.
:cool:

Peace and long life! I didn't know you were a Star Trek fan :D

Ha ha! I usually keep my geekiness in the closet better than that. But yes, my husband and all of our friends in grad school were Star Trek fans, so resistance was futile. (I crack myself up!)

:)

Ha ha! I usually keep my geekiness in the closet better than that. But yes, my husband and all of our friends in grad school were Star Trek fans, so resistance was futile. (I crack myself up!)

:)

We're total dorks! I doubt I would have started talking to my wife when we first met had she not been carrying a Star Trek: Deep Space Nine book bag. We're both huge Trekkies, and huge sci-fi geeks. Embrace your geekiness, my friend, for the geeks shall inherit the Earth!

It's a little late for St. Patty's Day, but here's a pair of geeky undies that my wife thought I just had to have.

Attachments

• A Geek in Green.jpeg
    A Geek in Green.jpeg
    33 KB · Views: 636
I'm very proud of myself. I've dropped 17 pounds and lost 4 inches from my waist. In honor of that, I decided to show off again!

Attachments

• Better Shape.jpeg
    Better Shape.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 478
I'm very proud of myself. I've dropped 17 pounds and lost 4 inches from my waist. In honor of that, I decided to show off again!

Oh damn baby!! You know I've always thought you were beautiful, but I really love that picture. You look so very sexy and congrats on the weight loss. That's inspirational. Though that picture...looking at that just makes that whole distance thing worse. :kiss:

Oh damn baby!! You know I've always thought you were beautiful, but I really love that picture. You look so very sexy and congrats on the weight loss. That's inspirational. Though that picture...looking at that just makes that whole distance thing worse. :kiss:

The only problem with the weight loss is the fact that my pants don't fit anymore. But that's a small price to pay.

One day we will figure out a solution to the whole distance thing!

Well done on the loss and looking very good! :kiss:

I also think your wife's tattoos are really cool :rose:

Thank you! Her ink is pretty amazing. We'd both love to get more, but it's not in the budget right now.

Back