Yes, I *am* (still) Supershy

Well, hello my :heart:bugs!

It's been awhile since I've been here - lots and lots going on. Sometimes, being an adult just isn't fun.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day (thank you for the wishes) and celebrated all of the great moms in your life. I had a fantastic day with the Mr and my kiddos.

I'm glad you all enjoyed my randomness as much as I enjoyed posting. Let's get back at it, shall we?

I think I have an addiction to polka dots....

It's been awhile since I've been here - lots and lots going on. Sometimes, being an adult just isn't fun.

I hope everyone had a great Mother's day (thank you for the wishes) and celebrated all of the great moms in your life. I had a fantastic day with the Mr and my kiddos.

I'm glad you all enjoyed my randomness as much as I enjoyed posting. Let's get back at it, shall we?

I love to look at your face! :cattail:

I love polka dots. The only place that they would look better than on your body would be on my bedroom floor.

Hmmmmm

Good morning lovebugs!

Am I the only one who wakes up and says "ugh, tomorrow is Monday!" It's like I need to cram two weekends into Sunday.

Well, the polka dot dress did not make it's debut last night - too windy, rainy and cold. That's OK, there's still a whole lot of spring and summer ahead. We did, however, go shopping after a lovely dinner and I purchased a new dress. Oh, how I love to shop. I'm glad I don't look at the credit card bills when they come in.

Yeah, I work with numbers all day long, but couldn't tell you much about the household finances.... bad, I know.

Enough of my ramblings... onto randomness instead!

:kiss::kiss:

As always love your breasts/nipples wish I could suck lick then then slowly lick kiss down till .........................................

Its alright... you look damn good in polka dots. ;)

I can't believe I just found the hottest woman on Lit on page 3 THREE!!! Something is wrong with that. Hope all is well for you sexy lady. Miss you. :rose:

Good morning lovebugs!

Am I the only one who wakes up and says "ugh, tomorrow is Monday!" It's like I need to cram two weekends into Sunday.

Well, the polka dot dress did not make it's debut last night - too windy, rainy and cold. That's OK, there's still a whole lot of spring and summer ahead. We did, however, go shopping after a lovely dinner and I purchased a new dress. Oh, how I love to shop. I'm glad I don't look at the credit card bills when they come in.

Yeah, I work with numbers all day long, but couldn't tell you much about the household finances.... bad, I know.

Enough of my ramblings... onto randomness instead!

:kiss::kiss:
Such exquisite randomness;)

How is the Supershy sexy lady?? Hope all is well my dear...missimg you around here lately:kiss::rose:

holy shit life got in the way - you've not been here for over two weeks - hope all is well

your addictions are becoming addictive. Sorry for being so repetitive, Sorry for being so repetitive. :eek:

Last edited:
Bump needed

Most likely real life has gotten in the way again.

Looking forward your next post Ms. Supershy

Hey!

Hello my Supersexy Lovebugs!

It's been a looooooong time since I've posted, or even had the time to *think* about posting.

So much is going on, my head is spinning, but let's just say that real life is totally kicking my supershy ass-end.

I am going to take a couple of days off to get away with family - something I'm looking very forward to!

I do very much appreciate all of your PMs and posts - you all are lovely to think of me. Do know that each and every one has brought me a much needed smile :)

Rest assured, I have not fallen off the planet - just taking a break due to being utterly overwhelmed with life.

Think sexy thoughts, and hopefully, I'll be able to join you all soon!

It's been a looooooong time since I've posted, or even had the time to *think* about posting.

So much is going on, my head is spinning, but let's just say that real life is totally kicking my supershy ass-end.

I am going to take a couple of days off to get away with family - something I'm looking very forward to!

I do very much appreciate all of your PMs and posts - you all are lovely to think of me. Do know that each and every one has brought me a much needed smile :)

Rest assured, I have not fallen off the planet - just taking a break due to being utterly overwhelmed with life.

I'm just glad to know you are okay and look forward to your return when life settles down.

:kiss::heart:

Great to see you are back, at least for the hello. Hope you enjoy the time away with the family and the restorative break from the world. I hope we will be seeing you again ... soon... :devil:

Glad you posted gorgeous, and glad you are alright!.. hope things improve soon. Get some rest, enjoys family, and hope to.see ya soon :kiss::rose:

Real Life is a jerk! :cattail:

Back