Do you like to be watched as you pleasure yourself?

I like to be watched.
It can be under the covers so the covers are moving or exposed the action is in the open.

It really turns me on.

I also like it if I am on the phone and the other party can tell if I am jerking off.
WIth some people I do it with, they don't need to say.
They can hear my breathing change or whatever and they know am jerking off.
I can often hear it in their voice when they realise.

The ultimate for me is the CFNM thing. No idea why. But if that scenario I can expect to cum very very hard. As in shoot the ceiling or the wall behind me hard.

Usually btw it is with a girlfriend or an ex-girlfriend or someone I have slept with. Most of those people know that I have a few little "kinks. so I usually get away with it"
 
We both like to watch each other stroking and rubbing but we usually get too excited to finish ourselves off and end up screwing. It is fun though and we've talked about being watched and how exciting that might be.
 
Pleasuring with another...........

I love to masturbate( sometimes th eonly way to get off) and dearly love to watch my Lady touch herself, which is done only after she is way turned on and horny. Best is after I have made her edge her orgasms and she id fit to bust . She has the BEST orgasms, and her touching herself is truly HOT!;)
 
I find it can be incredibly erotic on cam, or real life..... to get the most of it though there has to be a chemistry.. get know each other first.. find out a little about them as a person.. then find out their likes and dislikes... yes you should get to know them first, learn thier likes and dislikes... You do need to make it good for both..

and yes.. after getting to know them.. it can be so hot to be pleasuring.. as they are watching.. and talking or typeing words for you.. I find it so hot to HEAR my partner orgasm then too.. or hear their reaction as I orgasm as they are watching.... I love to watch and be watched..
 
I have sent videos of me stroking and cumming to some ladies and the reaction from them and the amount I cum is crazy
 
Love being watched as I masturbate. But only by the right person at the right time. Such a turn on:)
 
have been watched on cam occasionally and that was hot due to what went on beforehand so to speak. needs to be a rapport for me as opposed to just random wanking.
 
have been watched on cam occasionally and that was hot due to what went on beforehand so to speak. needs to be a rapport for me as opposed to just random wanking.

Agree with that. I've had the occasional lady who I got to know over time and we had a very enjoyable time together. The beforehand was enjoyable which led to sharing. We would meet online and take turns watching each other.
 
Yes, yes, and yes! I've done it many times. Having a woman's eyes on me while I pleasure myself is a major turn on. Double if she's never seen me naked before.
 
I am quite amazed at how many people love both watching and being watched. I was wondering, for most, would it be one on one watching, or would you also enjoy a group thing? What I am imagining, is a fairly large group of men and women, sitting in a circle and all pleasuring themselves, so you would be seen by many of both sexes, and yourself be watching many. It would be so great when individuals begin to climax, I'm sure the sight and sounds of people cumming would trigger others, and you would have this great chain reaction going, people cumming all around you, a mass orgasm, awesome!
 
I am quite amazed at how many people love both watching and being watched. I was wondering, for most, would it be one on one watching, or would you also enjoy a group thing? What I am imagining, is a fairly large group of men and women, sitting in a circle and all pleasuring themselves, so you would be seen by many of both sexes, and yourself be watching many. It would be so great when individuals begin to climax, I'm sure the sight and sounds of people cumming would trigger others, and you would have this great chain reaction going, people cumming all around you, a mass orgasm, awesome!

sounds wonderful, do things like this ever happen, they should
 
Back
Top