Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Absolutely beautiful!

Thank you :)

Are you a fan of either team?

I am a fan of seeing incredibly sexy woman wearing only a jersey or a jersey and a cute pair of socks. Preferably a jersey from one from my favorite teams.

No, not a fan of either of these teams but I just love football :). I have some pics I was going to post tonight of me and a jersey ;)

Da Bears .. Part 2 :)

Love football!!

Attachments

• Da Bears.jpg
    Da Bears.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 147
  • Da Bears 2.jpg
    Da Bears 2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 134
  • Da Bears 3.jpg
    Da Bears 3.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 138
  • Da Bears 4.jpg
    Da Bears 4.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 163
Looking very hot in the jersey but when I got to the last one I was thinking about other things besides football.

Bears might be pretty good this year hopefully there will be more of these pics!

Looking very hot in the jersey but when I got to the last one I was thinking about other things besides football.

Bears might be pretty good this year hopefully there will be more of these pics!

:). I'll have to get more jerseys ;)

Don't be afraid to break away from football either I am sure your breasts would be incredibly alluring in a basketball jersey as well... actually whatever sport you want I am sure you will make it look good.

Don't be afraid to break away from football either I am sure your breasts would be incredibly alluring in a basketball jersey as well... actually whatever sport you want I am sure you will make it look good.

Oh don't you worry :). I love any sport.. I have a d-rose jersey and a Blackhawks pj set .. Plus my college teams of course :)

I am a Giants, Knicks, Rangers, Mets and even a Red Bulls fan but I have definitely taken more of a liking to the Bears tonight!

I am a Giants, Knicks, Rangers, Mets and even a Red Bulls fan but I have definitely taken more of a liking to the Bears tonight!

:) the bears are great! I am curious on how the giants are going to do this year.. Didn't they lose some people this offseason? I like playing softball more than watching baseball..

Lets see..

Hot pictures, Hot body, Hot nurse.....No reason to leave the house. Just stay here! I must confess back in the day I did the super bowl shuffle with da 'fridge.:D

Hot pictures, Hot body, Hot nurse.....No reason to leave the house. Just stay here! I must confess back in the day I did the super bowl shuffle with da 'fridge.:D

:) I've been known to do embarrassing dances in my lifetime as well ...

:) the bears are great! I am curious on how the giants are going to do this year.. Didn't they lose some people this offseason? I like playing softball more than watching baseball..
Giants will do well similar team to the Bears. I am with you on baseball it isn't exciting enough and it takes to long. If I am going to be home doing nothing for that long I can think of much better things to do....

If it was in that jersey with that thong, I doubt you embarrassed yourself!

Giants will do well similar team to the Bears. I am with you on baseball it isn't exciting enough and it takes to long. If I am going to be home doing nothing for that long I can think of much better things to do....

Ditto, I kicked ass at softball though, I'm left handed and threw the pitchers off all the time :)

Well hopefully Eli continues to be a great QB :)

A few drinks at a softball game baseball cap and a little dirt on the uniform could lead to a very nice evening

I could use a few drinks now stuck in my office but I do have the football game on. What do you have on tap for the night?

I could use a few drinks now stuck in my office but I do have the football game on. What do you have on tap for the night?

Not a lot, watching football, in pj's, playing a video game :) pretty relaxed... Have a killer headache but oh well

Sorry to hear that your stuck in your office, how late do you normally work ?

So for a "killer headache" do you pursue the pharmaceutical relief route, or other alternatives?

It depends on the day I have something due tomorrow so instead of getting it done straight away I am fooling around with other things.

I wish I was hanging out with you although I might try to make you forget the headache and take off the pj's.

It depends on the day I have something due tomorrow so instead of getting it done straight away I am fooling around with other things.

I wish I was hanging out with you although I might try to make you forget the headache and take off the pj's.

:) forgetting the headache would be great... I might get cold without the pj's though... ;)

Back