Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?


  • Total voters
    206
I would love to see more pictures of you with a wide open shirt... those are incredibly sexy.
 
of the rebellion yes he has all the cool points. But I love boba fett and Grand admril thrawn from the expanded u
I like Bobba Fett as well :)
I'm such a dork next time I have sex I want to tell the guy, "Great shot kid that was one in a million" ;)
 
And if he cums early while playing with himself, you could tease him about "crushing the Rebellion with one swift stroke."
 
can he look you in the eye and say "now lets blow this thing and go home " ;)

Best Star Wars line to take out of context:

"You came in that? You're braver than I thought."

And if he cums early while playing with himself, you could tease him about "crushing the Rebellion with one swift stroke."

I could never date a man named Luke, however if I did, during sex I would say "Luke, at that speed do you think you'll be able to pull out in time?"
 
Oh no! Poor boy :(


I will make sure to work on a pic for you soon :)


What kind of care attention are you in need of? :)

Thanks for enjoying my thread! Any picture in particular your favorite?

I would!
:) Just posted more



Why Thank you!


:) I prefer to go topless most of the time :)



What do you think about the new ones I just posted ???
I wonder about el natural, I live in a warm climate.
 
New request. Lotion or oil on those lovely breasts. Maybe drizzled on at first and then rubbed all over.
 
I enjoy EVERY part of a woman. I like to take my time to find out what pleases that person most. That is my desire nurse. Meeting their needs, wants and desires. Merry Christmas Nurse Desire!
 
I like Bobba Fett as well :)
I'm such a dork next time I have sex I want to tell the guy, "Great shot kid that was one in a million" ;)

Boba Fett is the bomb! I actually got to talk to Jeremy Bulloch many years ago at a sci fi convention. He's a great guy. Very down to earth
 
Need a nurse to take care of me :), maybe a photo of that fantastic ass will help
 
I like Bobba Fett as well :)
I'm such a dork next time I have sex I want to tell the guy, "Great shot kid that was one in a million" ;)

Hee hee, okay you have a new fan. :D
BTW -- I always had a soft spot for Wedge Antilles...fuck the force, with big enough balls you can still survive the Trilogy! :D

Oh and my line would be catching you with your fav toy...
"Are you sure the computer can hit it!"

;)

Merry Christmas, Miss Really Not A BBW but does have sexy as fuck dark suckable nipples. :devil:
 
I just found your thread, and I have to say, I'd love to be able to help you build your confidence up. I think you look great. And love the shots of your cleavage in your different shirts.
 
I would love it if you could find a way to get some pictures at work. They don't have to show all that much, but just knowing that you're thinking of all of us away from the computer is just sexy.
 
Back
Top