As The Hospital Pervs

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks like a nice one.

0811chp_05_z+chevy_readers_rides_muscle_cars+1972_chevy_chevelle.jpg
 
I happen to like the A bodies myself.

My uncle had one of the very early ones.....drove it until it fell apart.....

I'm really not a muscle car fan......but I was acquainted with some fast Fords a long time ago......
 
Nurses are special. A patient might be admitted to the hospital for a hypertensive crisis. Of course the doctor will treat the patient medically, but as nurses we treat the patient holistically. Included in the admission assessment are questions about sexuality, and this is not even perverse at all, we understand that sex is the on the lower level list of primary human needs.

So the doctor prescribes more blood pressure pills, but the nurse finds out that the patient has not even been taking the pills prescribed before secondary to the side effect of sexual dysfunction, and no the patient does not tell the doctor this, he tells his nurse. The nurse educates the patient. The nurse then tells the doctor, and a better plan is made for the patient.

We are trusted and approachable, I would not do anything else for money.

Dr Grumpy writes a short tribute to nurses as a guest poster over at Kevin MDs blog, it is all true. Listening to Nurses is Key to Being a Good Doctor.
 
The phone rings *ring ring ring*
It is 0500 hours.

Sleepy Janey: Hello?
Nursing Superivisor: The census has dropped, your shift is cancelled.
Sleepy Janey: Ok

I stayed home and went to bed fairly early so that I could be:

Awake, alert and orientated for a shift that I did not have to pull. :eek:
 
Ater Obamacare ignites, these will be nostalgically referred to as "the good ole days".

Please perv on.

American-Healthcare-Fixing-Healthcare-in-the-United-States.jpg
 
Fuckers!
At least the laundry is done.
And vacation time that is never approved
Is cashed in on.
:(

Fuckers!
I did my laundry the day before yesterday, from about 2pm to 8pm... gah!
I'd been painting the town red and not doing any of my errands, invoicing, cleaning, wanking or lit-posting.
I think I need a punishment enema.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top