The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bear_curled_up_in_den.jpg

Good night all ye naked people.

Hi Molly...G'night Molly. :kiss:

Phoo! The Palace is empty again. Even the elves are gone. Oh well, I can draw my own ale and here's a bowl of pretzels. I think I'll go up to the roof garden and listen to the Cicadas. :D

Greetings, one and all.
Coffee is ready, doughnuts on short order, Toast is on, the Butter is here and so is the English Marmalade.

Gosh it's beautiful day !

Greetings, one and all.
Coffee is ready, doughnuts on short order, Toast is on, the Butter is here and so is the English Marmalade.

Gosh it's beautiful day !

It's a beautiful day here, too--if you're a duck. Lots of rain, but no vicious wind or hail. That's always a plus. ;)

I almost wish I was on the Beech, Maj, but I'm told I have to keep well covered in the sun. Not that I was a great sun-worshipper, anyway.

Molly, if I didn't know better, I'd think you are enjoying our recent month-long spring rain season.

I almost wish I was on the Beech, Maj, but I'm told I have to keep well covered in the sun. Not that I was a great sun-worshipper, anyway.

Molly, if I didn't know better, I'd think you are enjoying our recent month-long spring rain season.

Well, it's good for my gardens, which are beautiful this year. I just harvested some tasty cilantro, garlic chives and other herbs to make some truly yummy tacos with fresh cilantro salsa. And the flowers are more colorful than years past.

Evening, Bear!

I am hoping to find good food here in MS. I did see the old bbq place that I liked last time is still open.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back