naughty girls who love teasing married men!

amigayorbi

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 11, 2008
Posts
1,932
hi i am a 32 yo married man and i must admit i have a thing for sexy young girls.

on the weekend, i was at a party with my wife and there were some young girls there (around 21-22). There was this one cute hot young girl wearing a sexy short dress with stockings who caught my attention.

i did check her out quickly and through our short visit there, i did glance at her and our "eyes met" a couple of times. on one occasion, she tugged at her dress and looked up to smile at me! it was so hot!

my wife was by me at the time and i wanted this girl so bad!

was wondering if there are girls on here who enjoy teasing married men and whether they would go all the way!

here's a link : https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/4c/0d/79/4c0d794a1b23aa4e6f280fee16261f48.jpg
 
I am not young but love teasing men. Catch one staring and teasing him is fun. Trying to lure a married man away from his wife's side.
 
I am a married olderish man and I love looking at younger women. They are just so damn hot and sexy.

My wife and I will go out to the bar once in a while and I can't help myself but to look and hopefully see one of them teasing me
 
As a married man I highly encourage the flirting. And if there's real chemistry who knows
 
As a married man I highly encourage the flirting. And if there's real chemistry who knows

My thoughts too. My experience has been very much like that. Flirting has lead to sex with someone I never knew was interested. Just took the flirting to get it all started.
 
Invigorating

Love to see naughty college girls - now that I am 37.
Sometimes - we go out to the bars and I will be standing right there with my significant other, and some of these girls would have eye-catching outfits.
You cannot help but look.
One or two have made eye contact - and knowing they caught my attention would flirt back!
 
Adventures

Just got back from a trip where I got hit on twice by attractive women, though wearing my wedding ring.

Nothing happened, but last year I got into a chat with a much younger woman att a restaurant and ended up fucking her twice
 
I love to tease my married man.. Marriedguy32 and he loves it and begs for more
 
raises hand! ME! specially if he is older.. i will flirt while driving with men in other cars..
 
raises hand! ME! specially if he is older.. i will flirt while driving with men in other cars..
Its awesome when pretty young thing smiles and acts very sincere. I know it makes my heart (lol) skip a beat Haha.
 
Back
Top