Shy BBW nurse looking to build confidence

Which sentence appeals to you more?

• Total voters
Very Steamy pics, the Black n White is so Hot! Thank You my Lady!
F&F
Family & Football~
Maybe some Erotic Art tomorrow, as I like the Art thread here.

Very Steamy pics, the Black n White is so Hot! Thank You my Lady!
F&F
Family & Football~
Maybe some Erotic Art tomorrow, as I like the Art thread here.
Why thank you my good Sir ;) Any other style of picture you would like to see?

attachment.php

Easily my favorite!

You seem to keep every one excited with what you post, really liked your Jersey pics but I have a weakness for Stockings. Will be asking my Model to pose in some tomorrow.

attachment.php

Easily my favorite!
I had quite a good time taking that picture :devil:

You seem to keep every one excited with what you post, really liked your Jersey pics but I have a weakness for Stockings. Will be asking my Model to pose in some tomorrow.
Not to give too much away but stockings are definitely in the future for this nurse ;)

Looks Very Sexy
Why thank you! Any suggestions for new pictures, constantly working on new ideas :)

Will be staying tuned anxiously for those pictures.
Plans for the Football Games tomorrow?

Will be staying tuned anxiously for those pictures.
Plans for the Football Games tomorrow?
No plans necessarily, definitely excited for football though! It is my favorite time of year. However, I do get into NBA and NHL as well. I will make sure to post jersey pics of those sports too. Which game are you looking forward to most? Any surprise teams this year? I think it has been an interesting season :)

Is your office hiring? I'm a cna looking to work with great people, especially the sexy ones. I think we'd get along famously, except I'm a packers fan! lol
Thanks to you and your hubby for sharing. Nice to see folks coming into new enjoyable areas of exploration :)

It has indeed been an interesting year. I live in Colorado so mostly all I here about is the Broncos. ~Bengals vs Steelers~ To bad about Hockey this year, I do like the playoffs in all sports. Will look forward to more Jersey pics.

It has indeed been an interesting year. I live in Colorado so mostly all I here about is the Broncos. ~Bengals vs Steelers~ To bad about Hockey this year, I do like the playoffs in all sports. Will look forward to more Jersey pics.
I understand location playing a key in sports :) Bengals vs Steelers should be a good division game. I think the 49ers vs Seattle will be a good game also. :) Hopefully NHL will come back sometime this season

Is your office hiring? I'm a cna looking to work with great people, especially the sexy ones. I think we'd get along famously, except I'm a packers fan! lol
Thanks to you and your hubby for sharing. Nice to see folks coming into new enjoyable areas of exploration :)
What's with all the packer fans :p Just kidding! I am sure we can always find a position in my office for you :)

It's warm

in my house tonight.. No need for a nighty..

Edit - Oops! These were sideways. I fixed them for everyone :)

Attachments

• Bedtime kiss 1.jpg
    Bedtime kiss 1.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 2,028
  • Bedtime kiss 2.jpg
    Bedtime kiss 2.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 1,428
  • Bedtime kiss 3.jpg
    Bedtime kiss 3.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 1,662
Last edited:
Your nipples are mouth wateringly delicious :devil:

Also, a nice pair of panties are nice, but not quite as nice as removing a nice pair of panties and feasting on what lies beneath! :D

While my own patients are keeping me busy this holiday season, I shall definitely set aside time to admire your loveliness.

Back