What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes hon, they were but now they have decided to forgo that THANK GOD! I am being returned to flight status as of Saturday and I am so excited!!!! We need to catch up... PM me..

HUGE hugs back to you .. I miss you minx!

Then when are you visiting me missy? ;)

Seriously, give a girl some warning, my sewing room isn't quite re-set up yet!
 
Then when are you visiting me missy? ;)

Seriously, give a girl some warning, my sewing room isn't quite re-set up yet!

I just found out Chickie.. ;) and just got my flight benes restored So when is good for you? Ill make plans to spend a couple days with you.. ;) and then we can taunt the rest of the fools.. ;) hahahahaah I so cannot wait!
 
Toe curling, body tingling smile:

Master and I have been toying with the notion of having a playmate for me on occasion and it came up in text message today. Well when he called me this afternoon, he mentioned fucking said playmate's ass while I am licking him, then licking his cum out of her ass when he was done...oh did I mention cleaning him too? :devil:

Be damned if that didn't make my whole body tingle and my toes curl. I love you Master :heart:
 
I just found out Chickie.. ;) and just got my flight benes restored So when is good for you? Ill make plans to spend a couple days with you.. ;) and then we can taunt the rest of the fools.. ;) hahahahaah I so cannot wait!

I'm on vacation the last week of March (the 24th is my birthday ;) ). You can come keep me in the country! *giggles*
 
This http://www.pyramidcollection.com/it...2&Sort=p&pagelen=99&T1=P29065&PageNo=2&pos=20 :D

It reminded me of looking through all of the tacky tourist shops trying to find the most touristy gift we could for my sister in law. We actually found what I deemed perfect at St. Patrick's of all places, which just added to the tackiness for the both of us. It was a shot glass with a simular little guy sitting in it. *giggles*
 
My plan to knock myself out with Nyquil in order to sleep in our bed as ordered and yet NOT wake him with coughing as I wished, worked!

:)

Also I succeeded in figuring out how to make granola clump and it's really easy.

:D

:rose:
 
his phone call tonight and telling me that if I dont hear from him first to call and wake him.. Sigh I love it when I am the first one to talk to him. ;)
 
I've just had to chuckle to myself.

I've looked at bra sizing charts for the UK and the US.

According to the US, I'm a 48B/C

In the UK, I'm a 52 gawd knows cup size cos after doing as it says, my overbust measurement is smaller than my underbust measurement =/

I just wish I could get a bra to fit properly :(
 
A conversation with a subbie friend yesterday and how well I'm handling everything so far. I'm ready to get some answers today.
 
I've just had to chuckle to myself.

I've looked at bra sizing charts for the UK and the US.

According to the US, I'm a 48B/C

In the UK, I'm a 52 gawd knows cup size cos after doing as it says, my overbust measurement is smaller than my underbust measurement =/

I just wish I could get a bra to fit properly :(

Who cares, as long as their size fit his hands properly?
 
Mistress saying she might take me on a trip with her. I don't care if it's a week in the crappiest, coldest place on earth, long as I'm with her. :)
 
My husband has very dry skin, he works with his hands and he's prone to cracks in his skin (no, this is not what made me laugh...)

Today he asked me, "<insert real name here>, do you have any lotion for my crack?" I nearly peed my pants I was laughing so hard. Neither of us could speak for several minutes.
Is this

HPIM0413.jpg


what he was looking for?
 
Is this

HPIM0413.jpg


what he was looking for?

i use that for my hands. between chalk from writing on the board and the purell from sanitizing my hands in a class of sick people (kids and me) my hands are really dry. if the chalk doesnt dry them out enough the alcohol in the purell will.

the pharmacist said that stuff is the best
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top