Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 09-13-2017, 10:28 AM   #26
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly looked up at him as he mentioned the word ‘problem’, and sat there listening as he mentioned Aldrin. “And what do you want me to do? Just turn around and tell him not to go there anymore. That’s going to look suspicious on my part.” When she saw him just staring at her she finally nodded, “fine, I’ll talk to him.” She said and saw a smile come over his face.

She got up and grabbed her jacket, slipping it back on as she walked out of Marcus’ apartment without any more words. Getting back into her car she hit the steering wheel and cursed Aldrin as she glanced at her watched and starting the car she headed over to her partner’s apartment. It was late when she got there, but she knew he never went to sleep until very early in the morning and as she walked up to her door and banged on it she looked up and down the hallway until she heard a noise and smiled at Aldrin as he opened the door and stood there.

Sat down on Aldrin’s couch with a drink in her hand they talked. It was when Aldrin reached out to take Aly’s empty glass from her hand that she kissed him, and he kissed her back. Aldrin was married but they had been sleeping together for a few months now whenever his wife was out of town on business. As he sat back down on the couch, Aly moved over him, straddling him as they kissed more and she sat back to pull her tank top up over her head leaving it on the couch where she was just sitting. He removed her bra and that landed there too, as did his t-shirt as she pulled it up over his head. Moaning she ran her hands through his hair as she felt his mouth on her hard nipples and pulling back she slipped from his lap and stood up. “Come on,” she said with a smile as she turned and walked in the direction of his bedroom.

The rest of Aly’s clothes were by the side of the bed as she lay in the middle of it as he moved over her, her moans and his panting was filling the room as she hooked her legs around him and squirmed under him. There combined moans and cries got louder and louder until Aldrin stopped, holding himself deep inside Aly and for a second they lay there both panting as Aly relaxed and felt him softening inside of her as she shuddered as he pulled back and slipped out of her, rolling over as she moved to one side they both laid there looking up at the ceiling.

“You have to stay away from the safe house,” she said as they had both calmed down, but while they still laid there looking up.

Aldrin turned, rolling onto his side to face her while Aly didn’t move, after a few seconds of silence, “Ok.” He knew better to ask why. Aly knew he knew better to ask.

The next morning after she had showered and dressed in the same clothes she had arrived at Aldrin’s in she grabbed some coffee and toast and left, as she was heading back to her own apartment she took out the phone Marcus had given her and while she headed across town she hit the speed dial button, hearing his voice on the phone as he picked up.

“Aldrin won’t be a problem anymore,” she simply said and ended the call.

Last edited by jaynedixon : 09-25-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Old 09-22-2017, 12:31 AM   #27
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus nodded and said, "That's good. I would hate for him to ... become more than a minor inconvenience...". He let that last word linger a few moments and then said, "I was a little disappointed you rushed out like you did too. I had... plans for you. Perhaps another night then. I hope your day goes well. Have a good one." He hung up the phone and went about his business.

The life of a gangster is pretty boring most of the time, with bouts of sheer excitement and terror. He owned 8 businesses in the community, each with their own private offices, which he used to run his profits from his illegal activities so he wouldn't get Capone'd. He would go from business to business, which included the strip club, a garbage truck service, a second hand shop, a couple of pawn shops, a morgue, a dirt track outside of town, and a lawn care company. Each of these businesses were managed by one of his Captains, which would run their crew through. In addition to these that he owned directly, he had shares or partial ownerships of dozens of other businesses in town with others that had called on him for favors in the past and paid with shares of their companies.

Marcus stood there watching the news on the police making another gang bust on the other side of town when his phone rang. He picked it up and said, "Yeah." After hearing what the person on the other side said, he hung the phone up without responding.

Felix and Logan, his personal bodyguards glanced his way and said, "We got problems boss?"

"Problems? Nah. But we got a trip to take. Come on." He headed out to his escalade and they took off.

As they pulled up to the back of the morgue, where bodies were taken in and out quietly, he headed into the back of the building... to the cremetory. Six men all stood in the back of the room, holding a seventh on the ground, bound in rope and gagged. He had a eye swollen shut, a large cut on hsi face. Marcus said, "Ungag him."

Police Commissioner Randall Jenkins looked up at Marcus and said, "Thank god your here! Thank god. Have these assholes untie me and let me go."

"Commissioner,". Marcus said and instantly closed his fist and punched him hard in the jaw!!! The commissioner went falling to the ground! The men pulled him up and said, "It appears, your men are getting too... good at watching over my activities. The truck a couple of days ago, now my men yesterday."

"I... I didn't know they were your men. We got a tip... they said...". The commissioner looked at the smug grin of the boss and said, "YOu... made the call, didn't you?"

"I paid you well to keep my trucks safe. It is clear that you don't keep close enough reign over your people otherwise you would have stopped it. Now... you will pay."

"Why? Why would you do ... ". The commissioner let his eyes look to the dirt and said, "Please let me go. I won't fuck up again."

"Open the crematory. Toss him in." Marcus said as the Police commissioner tried to leap up and beg for mercy! The men grabbed him and dragged him kicking and scream, pushing him into the concrete furnace head first!

"Please!! I'm begging you!!! Please!!! I have a family!! Please!!!!" The commissioner begged as Marcus looked into the furnace.

"You listen to me and you listen well. If I choose to let you live today, then you will do... you know what... fuck that." Marcus slammed the furnace door closed to the sounds of the commissioner screaming!!!

HE fired the furnace up and the screams for mercy turned into agonizing screams as the police commissioner was burned alive!!! Marcus stood there and waited till the screaming stopped. With a grin, he looked at his Captain and said, "Make sure those ashes are lost forever. You know the drill."

Marcus turned and walked back to his escalade. As they drove off, he felt his pocket vibrate and he saw it was Aly and he picked up and said, "Hey there! What can I do for you?"

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 09-25-2017, 02:50 PM   #28
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly walked out into the bedroom area of her room and picked up the nightie that was laid out on the bed, pulling it over her head and then bending down to pick up the pair of panties that she had left on the floor before she had gone into the shower. Putting them into her suitcase where all the rest of her dirty clothes had been stuffed she walked over to the little kitchenette, turning on the lights and then the coffee machine. Reaching into the cupboard above Aly grabbed a mug and placed it on the coffee machine and reaching into the small jar that was next to the machine she took out a coffee pod before replacing its lid and placing the pod into the machine, she hit the button that had stopped flashing and coffee poured into her mug, when it stopped she hit the button a second time, and when it stopped a second time she switched off the machine and took the mug of coffee and walked back to the little desk that was in the corner, sitting down she opened up her laptop as she sipped on the hot coffee.

When Aly heard the sound of the door unlocking she looked up and sat back, her long ago finished coffee mug still was beside her laptop.

“Hi,” Aly said.

“My phone is dead and I forgot to bring my charger, can I use yours?” Anna asked.

Anna, her neighbor, was an older, slimmer woman. Brown hair like Aly, but whereas Aly's was curly, Anna's was straight and a little shorter. Anna was also a single mom to two young, at times noisy, boys. As Anna saw Jayne standing there she smiled holding up her phone. Aly took Anna's phone and walked across to where her charger was plugged into the wall, plugging Anna's phone into it and leaving it on the couch to charge. Offering Anna a drink, she smiled and nodded and Aly walked back into the kitchen, making herself a second coffee before making one for Anna.

"How are the kids?" Aly asked as she pressed the button on the coffee machine and it sprung back into life.

"They’re good," Anna said as Aly held out the fresh coffee for her.

"Ok, how are things going with him?" Aly asked as she picked up her own coffee, referring to Anna’s soon to be ex-husband.

"Not good," was all Anna said about her pending divorce and Aly left it at that, walking past her heading over to the couch and sat down. Anna wore cropped, light blue colored, flared jeans and a white elbow length sleeved, scooped neck t-shirt that was just thin enough to show a faint outline of a white bra underneath. Aly had never thought Anna would have said yes when a few nights ago she knocked on Anna’s door and asked her if she wanted a few nights in a resort in the desert. Having had some time to take off Aly had done just that and booked 4 nights in a resort, and plane tickets for the both of them while all Anna had had to do was arrange babysitting with her soon to be ex-husband.

When Anna went into the bathroom, Aly got up and went to the drawers she had put her clothes in when they had arrived, opening one she pulled out a bra. Pulling her nightie off and dropping it onto the bed as she bent forward picking up the bra she had already left on the bed. Bra in hand and drawer shut she spun back around as she was pulling the straps up her arms and suddenly jumped and gasped in shock and surprise as she saw Anna standing in the room watching her, Aly had never heard her come out of the bathroom. Aly stood there, she should have said something, but didn't. She should have covered herself up, but didn't. She felt her heart racing all of a sudden as Anna smiled softly and took a step towards Aly. In a few steps Anna was in front of her, they stared at each other for what felt like very long seconds and Aly was just about to say something when Anna leaned forward and pressed her lips onto Aly's.

Anna's hands softly held her cheeks as she kissed Aly who stood there, arms down by her side, eventually she started to kiss Anna back. Seconds passing before the kiss was broken by Anna who smiled, stepped back, took Aly's hand and led her around of the side of her bed before pushing her back, encouraging her to lie down. Aly's heart was racing from the soft kiss she glanced down as she felt Anna's hand taking hers and found herself walking around the bed, feeling it against the back of her legs. Aly sat down on the bed on her own and then gave a soft laugh as Anna encouraged her to lie back on the bed.

Silently Anna crossed her arms in front of her, reaching her t-shirt she pulled it over her head. Dropping it to the floor she reached for the button on her jeans. Pushing them down and bending over to step out of the jeans Anna climbed onto the bed in her white bra and black panties and crawled over Aly. Anna's hair fell down over her face as she leaned down and kissed Aly once more, as they kissed Anna nudged her legs apart with her knees so she could crawl over and straddle one while her kisses had moved and Anna’s lips were now tracing slowly down her collarbone and down her chest. Lower and lower they trailed, over the swell of Aly's breast before reaching her hard nipple, eliciting a gasp and an arch from the bed from Aly. Kissing across Anna repeated with the other breast and nipple before resuming the journey down. Legs apart, arms outstretched, Aly squirmed on the bed and her moans and panting soon filled the room as finally Anna kissed right between her legs.

After a brief kiss, Anna pulled back and smiled up as she looked up at Aly, who lifted her head to look back down at Anna. Pushing her head back down between her legs Aly’s head returned to the pillow just as she felt Anna’s tongue flick out. Aly gasped and squirmed at every touch. Lifting her head once more Aly saw Anna looking back as she felt her tongue. Her breasts riding and falling fast as she breathed hard and one hand swapped from grabbing at the bedding to grabbing at her breast, Aly felt her own hard nipple in the palm of her hand. Anna moved too, slipping a hand under her chin and Aly moaned more as she felt two fingers push into her.

In rhythm Anna moved her fingers and flicked her tongue over Aly, she gasped open-mouthed, squirmed, and her body tensed as she looked up at the ceiling, the hand that was on her breast slipped down her body, over her tummy and reached down running through Anna's hair. For her part Anna increased the movements of her fingers and tongue, causing Aly to arch her back off the bed, digging her heels into the mattress, increasing the volume of moans and screams that filled the room. Anna kept up with her rhythm and Aly's body shuck and she started to buck against Anna as she started to orgasm, crying out as it peaked and reaching for Anna's wrist to stop her fingers moving. Eventually relaxing as she laid there, feeling her face flushed and shuddering and letting out a groan as Anna eventually pulled her fingers away from her.

Aly laid there on her back looking up at the ceiling, only looking over as she felt the bed dip as Anna crawled off of it. Looking over at her Aly watched her bend down and pick up her clothes.

"Going somewhere?" Aly asked sitting up feeling the wetness between her legs smiling and watching as Anna simply folded the clothes she had taken off over the back of the chair Aly had been sitting on earlier. As she watched she heard her phone beep, and after a few seconds she blindly reached out until she felt it and brought it above her as she pressed it and read the screen.

“Fuck!” she hissed as she read the screen and sat up dialing a number she pressed the phone to the side of her head and heard him pick up. “What do you know about the Commissioner?” She asked, skipping the niceities as she looked over at Anna and offered an ‘everything is ok really’ smile.

Old 09-27-2017, 07:02 PM   #29
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus listened to her demand to know about the Commissioner and the first thing that raced through his head was how in the hell she knew so quickly! Instantly, his mind raced to exactly he was going to have to kill within his own group that was springing leaks to the cops?!? After a long second, he took a deep breath and said, "Alright hun. I am going to need you to be more specific about what you are talking about? I know the Commissioner, we've played some golf, nice guy, beautiful wife, grown kids, even a few grand kids if I heard right. So what do you think I am supposed to know about him?"

As he spoke the SUV pulled into a shopping center parking lot, and parked near a blue sedan and Marcus glanced at the woman leaning on the hood wearing her hair in a bun with chopsticks holding it in place, a black pencil skirt, white blouse, and heels and a rye grin on her face. She held a briefcase in her hand. Once the vehicle stopped, she popped off the hood and walked towards the SUV, opening the passenger door and sliding inside. Marcus raised a finger to her for silence and she nodded and waited.

He listened to silence on the phone and finally said, "Well, if you aren't going to tell me what I am supposed to know, not sure how I can help you. Say... tonight, come over. 9PM. Bring your handcuffs." He hung up the phone not expecting anything other than complete obedience from his detective cunt.

He slid the phone back into the coat and looked at his new passenger and said, "So I take it these are the contracts?"

"You got it. You got the contracts for the road construction on fifth and elm and the factory on seventh. Projects starts in 2 weeks. Can you get your crews in place?" She said as she crossed her legs and revealed more of that sexy thigh.

He ran his hand along her inner thigh and said, "Toots, I can have them there tomorrow. So... how about we seal this little deal, madam urban development secretary?"

"I thought you'd never ask." She tossed the suitcase into the back and reached for Marcus's cock.

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-04-2017, 03:29 PM   #30
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly shook her head as he tried to smart talk his way out of it but she knew he at least knew something about it and at worst was behind it. “I’m out of town, so I’ll see you when I get back,” she simply said and hung up putting her phone back down and turning and looking back at Anna. “Work,” she offered.

“So I gathered,” Anna said as naked she got up from the bed, “we should get showered and dressed and head out to dinner, I’m starving.” She said.

Dinner and drinks and returning slightly drunk to their room hours later, Aly falling straight asleep, the next morning was spent getting massages and going to the salon and laying around the pool. A repeat of the night before as they headed out and drank and ate. Enjoying her relaxing time away from any responsibility, they even met and made friends with another couple by the pool one day and for several hours in the afternoon they drank, played netball in the pool and lay out in the sun; Aly even invited them for dinner with them. After a day of drinking and sun the drinking carried on before, during, and after dinner and then back in Aly’s room. She was pretty sure the guy would never forget the night he had three naked women in a bed with him, and his wife definitely would not forget when much to everyone’s surprise, including Aly’s, Anna produced a strap-on from her case and as she sat astride her husband riding him Anna had moved up behind her, pushed her forward and pushed the plastic dick into her ass. Drinking throughout the three of them took turns on the poor guy who just had to lay there until well into the early hours of the morning and through exhaustion and drunkenness the four of them lay around the room sleeping.

When they finally back home Aly was still yawning as they deplaned and headed through the airport to the car to take them back home, she got home, saying goodbye to Anna, and giving her a quick kiss before they headed into their respective apartments and Aly dragged her case to her bedroom threw it on the bed, opened it and unpacked. Afterwards she turned on the shower and stood under it for what felt like hours until all of the mirrors in the bathroom were steamed up.

Dressing and getting into her car it was late as she headed across the city, driving for a good half an hour before she pulled up outside of Marcus’ club. Parking right outside the door she just smiled at the doorman who approached her as she got out of the car.

“You can’t park there lady,” he said as he walked up to her.

“Just go tell Marcus that Aly is here will you,” she said and smiled as she sidestepped straight past him and walked into the club. The music immediately surrounding her she made her way to the bar and saw that the same guy was working from the other night when she was here and she smiled at him when he caught sight of her. “Gin and tonic please,” she said as she sat down and waited.

Old 10-05-2017, 12:49 PM   #31
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus stared down at the mass under the sheets between his legs slowly bobbing and smiled. Mrs. Deloris Prim, was the city contract manager and the wife of Jack Prim who was the mayor of the town, reached up and removed the sheet, staring up at Marcus, his cock balls deep down her throat. He shifted his head slightly as he enjoyed the feel of her tongue wrapped around him, while he smoked his cigar, drank his glass of scotch, and half listened to the report on the television on the Commissioner. He didn’t catch all the details, but the deputy chief had a press conference stating that the commissioner had turned up missing and his wife and youngest son of 14 had been found dead in his home. He heard the commissioner was not considered a suspect but he is a person of interest that they needed to locate.

Fat lot of good that would do as that old friend of his was ash in the cremetaroy at his funeral home. There was nothing but ash of him now...

He said, “My dear, your husband would absolutely shit a brick if he could see you right now.”

A look of concern appeared on Helen Hendrix’ face as she pulled his cock from her mouth and said, “You promised you wouldn’t joke that like. As much as I like this, I love him.”

Marcus sat the drink down, reached down and grabbed her hair and said, “If I wanted your fucking opinion, I would have asked for it. No one told you to fucking speak. Suck little whore.”

The woman who he had picked up from the corner with all the contracts whimpered and pushed his cock back into her mouth and down her throat! He felt her gag on it like the good slut she was.

He had an... interesting relationship with Helen and the Mayor Ralph Hendrix. As one of the more prominent businessmen in the city, he had quickly got to know the Mayor and became a contributor to his campaigns for nearly a decade in the public. He had had his guys run some of the competition off behind the scenes to keep his friend in the slot. In lieu, the Mayor made sure his people stayed very busy with lucrative contract deals with the city which of course, was managed by his wife. That was the best part, she had a moment of weakness one evening and wound up in his bed with him. She came to regret it instantly as she tried to get him to forget it, but with all the footage he had on her, she became his willing bed partner. He barely needed to nudge her one way or the other as it was as he kept her quite satisfied. Plus, she got her rocks off hard being treated like a slut.

His cell phone rang and he picked it up and said, “Yeah?”

“Hey boss. That cop Aly is here at the bar. She is waiting on you.” His friend Paul said from the other end.

Marcus felt anger grow in him. How dare she deny him twice, then saunder in on her own time and demand his?!?! That bitch!!! He felt his nut suddenly bust and his seed explode down Helen’s throat as she hungrily sucked every drop down her throat. He waited a moment to gather his composure as she gently lapped the remnants of his seed and then said, “I am predisposed at the moment. I won’t be there till tonight. Tell her to be at the club at 8PM or there will be trouble.” He hung up the phone and tossed it on the bed, staring down at his cunt for the night.

He reached down into her hair again, pulling her off his cock and then rested her head on his chest a little bit. He said, “Damn girl no one can make me bust a nut like you. I ought to keep you.”

“You practically to keep me already.” Helen said with a touch of ryeness. While she didn’t see this as an ideal solution, there were perks to being a slut to this particular man in this particular town.

He turned his attention back to the news cast as they moved on the latest budget for the city...

Old 10-06-2017, 10:35 AM   #32
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

“Busy?” Aly replied with a smile, “I wonder what her name is,” she added more to herself then anyone.

The guy who had walked down the bar and passed on the message merely nodded and walked off and Aly turned and smiled at the guy who stood behind the bar, “I’ll just have one more then I guess,” she said as he nodded and walked off to make her a fresh drink. By the time it came to 8pm she was on her third drink and had brushed off more than her fair share of guys who had come offering to buy her more drinks. When finally the door to the hallway that led upstairs opened Aly turned in her seat and smiled as she saw a woman walk out followed by Marcus, and as she watched the woman walk straight out of the club she turned back and saw Marcus standing over her.

“Busy huh.” She said with a smile as he stood next to her and ordered a drink for himself as he stood there. Once he had a drink in his hand he simply nodded back and Aly slipped off her seat and reaching for her drink followed him through the door he had just walked through as they headed back and then upstairs into the office that overlooked the bar. As she walked in Aly headed over to the window that looked down and watched as the girl on the stage danced and eventually removed the last bit of clothing she wore and spent the last minute dancing and walking around the stage completely naked, except for a pair of very high heels. ‘However did she walk on those,’ Aly thought to herself. As the song finished and the crowd around the stage applauded the girl gathered up her discarded clothes turned and walked off and as she did Aly turned around and walked back across the room to where Marcus stood near to the bar.

Finishing off her drink as she walked past the coffee table she placed the empty glass down. “So who was she and what did she do for you?” She asked with a smile. Aly walked past the couches and saw Marcus turn towards her, still leaning back against the bar and her smile increased as she saw the angry look on his face. “Not enough by the looks of it,” she added.

Just then Marcus took a step forward and Aly saw but was too slow to react his hand come out and she felt it hit her on the side of the face, snapping her head to one side she stumbled backwards and lost her balance falling to the floor as she let out a scream with a hand going to her face from the sting of the slap. Blinking Aly pushed herself up from the floor, at first only onto her elbows as she looked up to see Marcus standing over her.

“What the…” She asked looking up at him, but before she had time to finish she felt hands from behind her slipping under her arms and picking her back up to her feet, turning around to see one of his men behind her as she shrugged herself free from him and turned back to face Marcus.

Old 10-16-2017, 06:51 PM   #33
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus walked dangerously close to Aly, his guards flanking her ready to grab her. They all knew she was a cop and could be very dangerous so they had to tread lightly on some parts. Marcus simply didn’t give a shit. The Mayor’s wife just sucked his dick, he had killed the Commissioner, and no piddly lady cop would fuck with his plans.

He grabbed her chin, forced her to look up at him and he said, “I called you over here twice and you swagger into my joint like you own the place on your time or not at all. That ain’t the way I do business lady.”

He felt her jerk her jaw away from him and he said, “Let me make things real clear. We have a business deal. I get you moved up the food chain, you keep the competition thinned out. Make no mistake, while you wear that shield at work, your ass is mine.”

Marcus felt her step back, right into the chests of both of his men. Marcus said, “So let me make things very clear with you. You have no fucking idea how high up on the food chain you are when you are dealing with me. When I tell you jump, you fucking jump. When I tell you to get on your fucking knees and suck my dick, you do it.”

He saw her hesitation turning into anger and he said, “Before you do something stupid, like pull that piece on your side, you might want to think twice. Both of these men are loaded and are ordered to kill you on sight if you draw your weapon even to clean it. It’s kind of their standard rule.”

Marcus reached down to her side, unclasping her piece pressed between her arm and breast, then pulled the piece out, dropped the magazine, then ejected the loaded round. He put the gun back into her holster and said, “You can have these when you leave.”

He glared at her and said, “I bought and paid for you. I will make you my next police chief and as long as you don’t fuck with me like your last one, we will all be rich and happy.” He realized that he might have hinted at all much just thien. He said, “So Aly... what’s it going to be? Are we going to play ball all nice like... or do we have to get nasty?”

Old 10-17-2017, 05:56 PM   #34
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly winced at his grip on her jaw she felt her heart racing as Marcus stepped up to her and behind her she felt his two men step up close to her. She swallowed hard as he spoke, trying to calm down and tried not to flinch as he reached out and she felt her gun slipped from her side watching him empty it before giving it back to her. When he spoke about the commissioner her eyes flicked up at him and she saw in Marcus’ eyes that he knew he had said too much and as his words sunk in a tear almost slipped from her eye, but she brushed it away before it did.

“I’ll play ball,” she said softly.

She watched him and saw him nod, knowing it was to the men standing behind her she jumped a little as she felt hands on her shoulders, hands that pressed down and after a second or two resistance she dropped down to her knees. ‘Good girl,’ she heard him saying as he pointed behind her and before she could look back one of the men who had been standing behind her moved around and stepped in front of her and she looked to the side and saw Marcus sitting down on the couch next to them smiling, ‘well I did say when I tell you to get on your knees…’ he said to Aly and she watched him start to laugh.

Hands in front of her undid pants and pulled out a dick and after staring at it for a second or two she reluctantly reached up and took hold of it, stroking it and then taking it into her mouth. Eyes closed she sucked and stroked, only hearing moans from him above her as he got close and just as he was about to cum Aly felt a hand on the back of her head pushing her down on him, she gagged as he started to cum but the strong hand held her there until he had finished and then he simply let go of her and Aly pulled back gasping and coughing as she wiped at her lips with the back of her hand before turning to see Marcus who had watched the whole time still smiling. ‘And now you’ he said to the other man who had been in the room.

Aly’s eyes closed, she heard footsteps moving around her, she opened her eyes to another man with another dick and she once again reached for it. When he was done she saw Marcus wave both of them away and once they did she got to her feet without a word and walked off to the bathroom. When she came back she got herself a glass of water and seeing Marcus had still not moved she walked over to the couch.

“I guess you want some too now,” she said as she looked over at him before finishing the glass of water and sliding from the couch back to her knees looking at him as he sat there.

Old 10-18-2017, 02:31 PM   #35
momadness
Literotica Guru

“I think I want more than just a blowjob.” Marcus said as he looked to his men and said, “Boys, take a seat.”

He waited till they did as he told them, one taking a seat at the bar, while the other on the couch nearby. Two more men stood by the door. He looked to Aly and said, “You are my little bitch now. I think it time you remember it. Get out of those fucking clothes before I cut them off you.”

He watched her glance around at the strangers all watching intensely and as she hesitantly looked back to Marcus, he outright slapped her again, knocking her to the ground. He saw her recover quickly and he said, “You hesitated. You don’t hesitate on my instruction. Fucking strip now you fucking whore.”

Marcus gave a half grin as she began taking off her clothes, staring with her shoulder holster, then her blouse, pants, and undies. When she was finally out of the outfit, he saw her trying to cover herself from the hungry eyes of his men. He pointed to the pool table and said, “Bend over the table now.”

He watched her stand up, turn and head to the table, trying to head her nakedness from those eyes. Marcus picked up her cuffs from the pile of clothes, then reached to his pants and pulled out his own cock. He watched her reach the pool table and bend over it. He grinned as he walked up and said, “Let’s see just how fucked up the ass you really are slut.”

Marcus dipped his cock into her cunt, pinning her to the table. He took her hands and wrenched them behind her and cuffed them hard. He pulled his cock out, leaned over her, grabbed her hair and spat onto her face as he said, “Say thank you!”

“T...tha.... thank you ... sir.” He heard from her as he drove his cock into her ass, no adjustment time to accept him. Just straight in! Her screams made him hard as a piece of granite!

He could see all the men watching the two of them as their boss, the Lord of this city held one of the newest upstart law enforcement officers down on the table, fucking her as rough as they had ever seen and she... could do nothing but take it.

Old 10-18-2017, 06:49 PM   #36
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly had been taken by surprise when he told them to take a seat and glanced over at them as they sat there, seeing the smirks on their as Marcus pushed her back to her feet and told her to strip. After hesitating and being shouted at she took off her clothes in front of the three of them and her heart was really racing as Marcus ordered her over to the table and she slowly walked over, putting her hands down on the green of the table and bent over it. She knew she was in trouble when her arms were pulled back and she felt the handcuffs slip around her wrist.

Even though she was being watched she still let out an audible moan as she felt Marcus slide into her, and Aly gasped as he grabbed her hair and yanked her head back but then she felt Marcus pull back and felt hands on her ass, her pleas were never heard but her scream surely was as Marcus pushed forward hard into her and her body bucked and was pushed hard into the edge of the pool table. Trembling uncontrollably Aly was held down to the table by a hand for several minutes as Marcus moved back and forth, the pain shooting up her spine until Marcus pulled back and with another cry Aly felt him slip out of her and her legs almost give way. Panting and sobbing Aly didn’t move until hands pulled her from the table and walked her over to one of the couches dropping her down on it where she curled up as best that she could with the handcuffs her body still trembling and the pain still being felt, though it slowly was subsiding.

Aly didn’t know how long she laid on the couch when more hands brought her out of a light sleep and pulled her back to her feet, her body ached, her hips bruised from hitting the edge of the table repeatedly and that made her limp slightly as one of Marcus’ men lead her from the couch and into another room where a bed dominated the middle of it. After the handcuffs were removed the man instructed Aly to lie down on the bed, and as she did her hands were brought up above her head and passed through the wire headboard where the handcuffs were replaced.

Left in the dark room on the bed Aly could hear voices, at first three including Marcus’ and then a fourth and even more, she closed her eyes and must have fallen asleep as all of a sudden her eyes snapped back open as the door to the bedroom burst open and the light turned on, blinking as she raised her head Aly looked at the figure standing in the doorway and thinking at first it was Marcus she gasped as her sleepy eyes focused and the man standing there stepped forward closing the door behind him and she saw him smile as he looked over you.

“Who are you?” Aly asked to the mystery man.

Old 10-19-2017, 02:48 PM   #37
momadness
Literotica Guru

“Well kid...”. A familiar voice came from the profile of the man in the door, “I thought you would recognize me.” He stepped out of the light and his face came to view. When he saw her eyes widen, he smiled and said, “Yeah. Caught off guard? Yeah. I get that.”

Don Corneel stood in the doorway, smiling deviously. He wore a suit of grey, with a blue tie, black shoes, carrying a doctor’s bag in hand. The FBI assigned physician and her uncle, he let his eyes hungrily look down her body and said, “So, I hear you are onboard to play ball now?”

He walked towards heto her bed and set down on it letting his hand reach to her leg only to stop as she pulled away. He said, “So, your not totally on board then? That’s okay. I am not really here for that... anyways.”

He looked at her and said, “So Marcus called me and told me he wanted to make sure he was able to keep a closer eye on you. You know. So he knows where you are...”. He opened his case and pulled out a small gun that looked like a tattoo gun. He got up and walked to her side of the bed, jerking back when she tried to kick him!

he chuckled and said, “You can do this easy or hard. Either way...”. he stepped toward and backed away when she kicked again. He said, “Boys!”

The door opened and three men walked into the room, each soldiers of Marcus’ army. After a few minutes, the men wrestled her wild legs down and pinned her. The Doc said, “The boss said, and I quote, ‘ I want that pussy tracked’, unquote. I think I will take him literally. Spread her legs wide!”

They pushed adn pulled, struggling against the restrained woman but when they were opened wide and her pussy was gaping, he took the gun and pressed it just about 2 inches from her clitoris folds and pressed the button. He waited as she yelped in pain and cussed at him before saying, “Now... a little ointment and you will be fine. It’s okay boys.”

They backed away and he said, “I know this comes as a shock to you. But... you aren’t the only one Marcus controls. Normally, he doesn’t put trackers into you, but, if they are not willing, he has this done.” He looked at the tiny red mark and said, “It is a standard GPS tracker that they use on dogs and cats. It may itch a bit, but in a day or two, you will forget it is there.”

He put the gun back in the bag and then he said, “I trust... you are going to keep quiet. I need you to keep quiet for me. If you do what is asked of you, we all stand to make lots of money. If you don’t, people get hurt. Remember the police commissioner? His wife and kid died too. That can happen to you.”

“Alright doc. Get out of here.” One of the guards said as they pushed him out of the room. A few minutes later, Marcus walked into the room and said, “So, we got another problem. Seems like your partner refused to listen to sound advice. Guys... let her up. Aly, you going to be good?”

He waited till she nodded and then the guards unhooked her from the bed. He said, “Last time you talked to him. This time, you take care of it good... because next time I will. My boys saw him snooping around one of my warehouses again.” One of the warehouses the Commissioner had first been stashed during the time his family was being killed.

Marcus walked up to the still naked woman noticing her limp and said, “Hey... sorry about the hip there. Don’t know my own strength. So... umm... before you go...”. He grabbed her head and pushed her to her knees.

Old 10-26-2017, 10:16 AM   #38
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

‘Uncle Don!!!’ She still could not get the image of him standing over her out of her head, and her disbelief that it was someone from her own family. Aly could already feel the itching as she sat up from the bed and watched as the extra men left the room sitting on the side of the bed before getting up and hissing a little as she felt the pain as she took a step, reaching down she felt at her hips could feel them sore already and she was about to walk over towards the bathroom when Marcus stepped in front of her she looked up at him and didn’t even get a chance to say anything before she felt him pushing her down and her knees gave way and she dropped down to the floor with another jolt of pain that made her screw her eyes tight shut.

After a few seconds she lifted her head up and looked up at him, residing herself she reached out for his pants and had unzipped them and reached inside and she felt him soft and wrapped her hand around him and pulled him out feeling him harden in her hand as she saw him smiling down at her.

“Oh, before you start,” Marcus said as he stepped back, his dick still hanging out of his pants as he turned and walked back reaching down to pick something up when Aly saw him turn back around, hanging from one of his fingers was her pair of handcuffs that he swung as he walked back towards her, “put these on, behind your back,” he said as he held them out to her.

Reluctantly Aly reached up and took them, slipping one of them around one of her wrist she then pulled her arms behind her back and slipped the second one around her other wrist as she looked up at Marcus she could feel herself trembling, but he merely stepped up and rubbed himself against her mouth and she opened her lips for him and he pushed himself past her lips. Several times Aly’s head was held down for a few seconds and each time Marcus let go Aly pulled back gasping with saliva dripping down from her mouth only for the hand on the back of her head to pull him back down, her eyes watered and she gagged repeatedly squirming on her knees, her fingers curled up into fists behind her back. When he had got close Marcus had stepped back, and while she was once more gasping for breath she had watched him stroking hard and fast right in front of her face and felt his cum as it landed on her face and in her hair and as it dripped down onto her thighs as she knelt there. When he had finally finished he merely stepped back, pushing himself back into his pant and walked back over and bent back down and picked up the key. Aly stood and turned around and she heard him unlocking the cuffs and then as she turned back around to face him he gave them to her and she offered a slight smile as she walked off, dropping her cuffs down before heading to the bathroom.

After seeing the bruising on her hips and showering and dressing once more Aly, still with a slight limp, walked over to Marcus who now sat on the couch drinking something. “You know there is one way to stop Aldrin snooping around your business like he is,” she said and she saw him look up at her as she stood in front of him. “Make him the Commissioner. It would be hard to snoop while he is behind a desk. I’ll find out what he knows but I can’t just go to him and tell him to stop now can I because that would look funny, but if he was the boss…” She stopped and smiled as she turned and walked out of the club and headed back home.

Old 11-02-2017, 02:14 PM   #39
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus smiled as she walked out, admiring the limp she now had from his eternal thrusting. It was a bit of a promise just how on board she was on with him. He looked at his boys and kind of mocked her, "Just make Aldrin police commissioner. That will solve it. What does she think I am... the Mayor?"

He turned and went on about his business.

-- Aldrin --

Detective Aldrin Hughes pulled up to the scene of the crime, his phone to his head, muttering, "There the fuck are you Aly?" Once again the phone with the voice mail and he said, "Listen, get that guys dick out of you and get the fuck over to 360 West Palm Street." He shut the phone off and tucked it into his jacket, replacing it with his badge, a notepad and a pen.

The scene didn't look like your traditional murder scene or terrorist act. There were no dead bodies, no discard bullet casings, no blood, and no paramedics trying to carry away bodies. In fact, the only three things about this scene that even made it look like a crime scene at all, was the yellow caution tape, the buttloads of forensics and police, which were all focused on the single object in the middle of the scene.

Aldrin walked past the checkpoint officer and towards Forensics specialist Tammy Hendrix who wore her blue Forensics's jacket, and carried a metal clipboard that she was scribbling notes onto ferociously. He said, "So, what have you got Tammy?"

Tammy jerked up, her black hair had been done back in ponytails, inside her jacket, she wore a black pair of slacks and grey blouse. She wore her makeup a little too thick. She caught his eye and then looked past him saying, "Where is your partner? I figured she would want to be a part of this too."

"Off taking care of something else." Aldrin quickly popped off as he tucked his badge away and said, "Well?"

She muttered, "Probably sleeping her way to the next chief spot..." She glanced at Aldrin and shrugged, "Seriously. Woman has a bad rep... I wouldn't fuck her if you know what I mean."

"The car?" Aldrin said pointing to the 2017 Grey Lexus four door sedan with the plates '8T5H34' on the back of it.

She said, "Yeah... well... it's the Commissioner's car. Got his prints on the door. So far no other prints. No signs of forced entry. Checking the lowjack on it. It appears he just drove the car directly here, got out and walked away."

"How about somebody drove him here perhaps at gunpoint, made him get out and put him in another vehicle." He said as she glanced around the street and said, "No street lights, no cameras. Whoever did this knew this spot would be unwatched."

"Well aren't you just full of the jolly today." Tammy said as she said, "Once I finish getting the prints and photos of the thing, I was going to have it taken back to the lab for further investigation. Perps might have left DNA in the thing and if they did, we will find it."

Aldrin walked to the car, glanced inside it. The keys had been left inside the locked car. He looked up and down the street. Whoever did this, knew what they were doing. His phone buzzed again. He picked it up and said, "Detective Hughes here." He listened to person on the other end and said, "Yes, ma'am. I am at the scene... No, no signs of struggle. No prints other than his. They parked with no lights or cameras watching the street. I think it was a snatch and grab and if I were to but money down, it is Hall and his crew. Yes, ma'am. Yes, Ma'am. No, I haven't seen the detective since... well, it's been a couple of days. Okay. I am on my way."

He hung up the phone and said, "The Deputy Commissioner wants to see me. Anything else I can report?"

"Once I have something, I will let you know." Aldrin turned around and got in his car, then pulled out and headed back up to the police station. On his way, he called up Aly again and got the machine. Her messages were maxed. He cursed as he hung up and drove off.

Old 11-10-2017, 09:44 AM   #40
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Groaning as she got into her car Aly saw her phone on the passenger seat flashing. Closing her eyes for a second she reached and turned on the car and drove off, a few minutes later she pulled into a parking spot in front of her building. She had got to her door when behind her Anna’s door opened.

“There you are, I got a package for you,” she said as Aly unlocked the door and turned around to her.

“Oh. Thank...” she said as she saw Anna standing there holding a small box but she got cut off by her neighbor.

“What the hell happened to you,” she said and had stepped up to Aly and Aly felt her finger touch her mouth and remembered what Marcus had done.

“Oh. That. It’s nothing.” Aly said with a smile looking at Anna as she took the package and walked inside her apartment.

“And you’re limping,” Anna continued following her inside.

Aly walked in and put the package on her dining table as she looked at Anna. “It was just work. I didn’t get out of the way of a car quick enough.” She said.

Anna wasn’t giving up. “Shouldn’t you be in hospital then, getting checked out or something,” she said looking over Aly.

“No. No. I just need a shower,” Aly said as she walked across her apartment to her bedroom, hearing Anna following a few steps behind her. Walking around her bed Aly once again smiled, “I’m fine. Really.” She said as Anna just stood there looking at her. Aly started to undress and it was only when Anna saw the bruises on her hips did she walk around the bed and up to Aly.

“It looks sore,” she said gently running her hand over the discolored skin.

“No broken bones,” Aly said as she slipped off her bra. Walking past Anna she stepped into the bathroom and turned on the shower before stepping out of her panties and stepping under the hot water. She stood there for a few minutes just letting the water flow over her, closing her eyes until she felt movement behind her and turned around to see Anna standing there and as she did Anna walked up to Aly and stood with her under the water.

“I’ll get you a towel,” Aly said as Anna stood there dripping wet with the water shut off, walking out wrapped in her own towel Aly came back with another towel for Anna. In her bedroom they both got dried and dressed and Aly check d her phone and listened to the messages. “I got to go,” she said to Anna as she quickly pulled her clothes back on. “Just close the door when you leave it will lock,” she said as she walked up to Anna and gave her a quick kiss as Anna still stood there in her bra and panties. “And thanks for the concern, but I’m ok.” Aly added and she was gone.

She stood in Aldrins office looking out of the window as he walked in. “Where the fuck...” he stopped as she turned around. “What the hell happened to you.” He said as he saw her. ‘Oh god not this again’ Aly thought to herself as she explained her injuries once again.

Old 11-10-2017, 02:00 PM   #41
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aldrin and Deputy Police Commissioner Helen Everson both looked at the detective in shock at the busted lip and swollen face of Aly. Aldrin closed the empty space and reached to her face, only to stop when she jerked her head back away from him. He said, "What ... what happened?"

"Detective, you look like you were in a fight. And your limping. What exactly happened to you?" The deputy commissioner said as she looked on at the woman.

They both seemed put out when she said nothing, just walked or rather hobbled to the couch and sat down. Aldrin walked over to the bar in the big office and poured up a glass of water, before coming back and offering it to her. He was grateful she accepted it.

The Deputy said, "Detective. What happened? This is important. We have located the Commissioner's car, but not the Commissioner. Looks like he just parked it and walked away. This is huge and I need my best on the scene and that is you two. So... before i send you out there, can you work and are you alright? What happened?"

Aldrin could see his partner look away. She seemed distraught and he said, "You can tell me at least. Please. I am here to help."

Old 11-13-2017, 06:38 PM   #42
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

Aly let out a groan as she sat down on the couch, watching Aldrin walk over and grab a glass and head back over to her, she offered a smile as she reached out and took the offered glass, sipping on the chilled water as she looked from her partner to her boss.

“I’m good, just got a bit banged up trying to stop two jerks trying to knock each other’s head off, caught an elbow,” she explained as she reached up and touched her lip, “and then got knocked to the floor as others jumped in to pull the two apart, bruises and aches, nothing more.” She said as she looked up at the deputy commissioner. “So what did you find in the car?”

When they finally left the office as they walked down the hallway she saw Aldrin looking at her, “just drop it ok, like I said, only some bruises, nothing more.” She said as they walked into the elevator, hitting the button for the garage she walked in and leaned back against the far wall smiling at him as he walked in, still looking at her as the doors closed. “Fine, a guy got a bit rough with me, what do you want me to say,” she said and looked at him, “and before you say anything, it’s all sorted, so calm down tough guy.” She smiled at him as the elevator descended, “so if you don’t mind a few bruises and cuts we still on for later?” she asked raising an eyebrow inquisitively as she reached out and placed her hand on his crotch, gently squeezing until the elevator came to a stop and the door opened and they walked out into the garage.

They had left the Commissioners car where it had been found and Aldrin drove them out to it, now only a few uniformed officers were there and they spent another hour or so going around and over the car, finding nothing and eventually calling in the tow truck to take the car to impound as they got back into Aldrin’s car. They headed back to the office where at their desks they poured over what had been found around the car so far, which as they both discovered after almost one hour amounted to very little.

“So we’ve got nothing,” Aly said as she sat back stretching in her chair.

“I’m ordering pizza,” Aldrin said, throwing his pen to the desk and picking up his phone.

While they waited for the pizza to arrive they went back over forensics, and as they ate they went back over it a third time, each time ended in the same result, nothing. With an empty pizza box placed on top of the waste basket Aly finally pushed herself back from her desk and with a groan got up, “ok, I’m done with this for tonight.” Aldrin looked up at her as he nodded, “I’ll drive you home,” and Aly was about to protest but just shrugged and grabbed her jacket. As they pulled up outside her building she reached out and grabbed his hand, “coming up?” she asked but Aldrin shook his head. “I’ll pick you up in the morning.” He said instead. Aly nodded as she reached for the door, “ok, night,” she said as she got out and headed up to her apartment, locking the door as she walked in she headed straight to the bedroom, turning the lights on as she undressed and looked out of the window, uncaring if any of the neighboring buildings happen to see her. Turning and heading into the bathroom she turned on the shower and stood under the hot water until her fingertips started to turn wrinkly.

Old 11-14-2017, 06:15 PM   #43
momadness
Literotica Guru

Marcus stood in the shower under the hot water until his fingertips started to turn wrinkly. He ran his hands through his hair as he thought about what had recently happened. First, his girl had picked up the Commissioner case, but so did the snoop of a partner. He knew they had his car. From what his men told him, the Commissioner willingly left the car in place to take the ride with his men unknowingly to his death.

Other things that ran through his head was the territory dispute he was having not only with his own Capitans, but with the rivals outside the family too. The Trenton's had been getting bolder, taking over blocks that his own people had only had weak holds on. It was disrespectful which would result in some kind of action soon, but he was also dealing with the Chin's from Chinatown trying to push his people out as well as the Frank's who were trying to run dope through without paying their fair shares.

He knew he owned the town, ever bit of it, but the signs of disrespect were getting greater and greater of weak and that was NOT good for business. It was why he took the move to whack the Commissioner as his task was to shut down the competitors and grease the wheels for his own businesses. He had been failing at that. Now, he had to deal with the Deputy Commissioner Everson who was not on his payroll at the moment to deal with who would be looking for a vendetta against the men that killed her former boss.

All the while, he still had his family he had to worry about. His wife Susan seemed to be growing increasingly more distant, his oldest son Jerry was in some kind of gang of his own, while his two twin daughters Mary and Sherrie were just learning how to walk. Susan had been hovering over their kids like a madwoman and that had suited him just fine, but why did he have a feeling she was hedging her bets in the event shit hit the fan?

"Marcus, are you about done?" Susan said as she stepped into the steamy bathroom.

"Yeah. Just thinking is all." Marcus said as he turned off the shower and grabbed a towel to dry off.

"Jerry got in trouble again at school. They want us to go talk to the principal about his actions." Susan said as she wiped away the steam from the mirrors and applied a thin coat of lipstick on. She said, "He apparently got into another fight again."

"Little fucking turd." Marcus said as he wrapped the towel around his waist and began to groom himself.

"Little fucking turd doesn't have much of a role model to look up too... I know... I know..." Susan raised her hands as she looked at him and said, "Get off your back about it. Got it. Fine. Just saying... maybe if you ain't going to change your ways, maybe you should teach him how to protect himself then."

Marcus had to admit that wasn't a bad idea. He said, "Yeah... yeah I just might do that. He stared at her and said, "So, you and me this weekend right?"

"Yeah. No. Skylar and I have a PTA thing we are doing Saturday. A fundraiser at the mall for the girls school. So I have to do that. I meant to tell you about it. Sorry." She said as she slipped on her blouse and buttoned it up, "You ready?"

Marcus slipped on the last of his wardrobe and said, "Yeah. To the principal's office we go I guess."

Old 11-16-2017, 02:44 PM   #44
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

It was shortly after midnight when Aly arrived at Marcus’ club; parking as she had taken to doing right outside the door she smiled at the bouncer as she simply strode past him and inside stopping to look around before heading over to the bar and taking a seat. By now she seemed to have become a regular at the bar as the guy behind the bar brought over her drink without even asking and surprised she just looked at it for a second.

“Oh, did you want something else?” He asked her with a smile.

“No, thank you,” she laughed to herself as she reached for the glass and sipped on it as she looked around the club from her view at the bar. “Marcus in?” she asked him as she returned the glass to the bar, but keeping her fingers touching the cool glass.

Aly saw him about to say something and then stop and then nod behind her and as she turned she saw him walking in, by his side was a woman but not the usual sort of woman she had seen Marcus with and turning back around she waited for them to head upstairs before she looked back at the guy behind the bar, “Marcus’ wife?” she asked and watched as he nodded then walked off to serve another customer.

It was almost one hour later when the woman reappeared, this time on her own and Aly watched over her shoulder as she headed back out of the club and then finished the drink she had in front of her before she slipped from the barstool and headed across the club floor and through the door that took her upstairs.

“Everything ok at home?” She asked as she walked in and saw Marcus sat on the couch, she could tell from his face that it wasn’t. Walking over Aly sat astride Marcus and just looked at him for a few seconds, when he didn’t say anything she reached down between them and fumbled with the belt on his pants, opening it and his pants she reached inside and grabbed him, pushing her skirt up around her hips and her own panties to one side she held him upright as she sat down on him, finally making Marcus moan. Her hands flat on his chest Aly pushed herself back up, and sitting over Marcus she started to move and grind against him, slowly building up speed and a rhythm as Marcus reached and grabbed her hips.

Aly climbed off Marcus and as she crawled across the couch, he had got up and turned around and came up behind her. On her hands and knees at the end of the couch Aly stared straight ahead as Marcus grabbed her hips and she felt his hardness rub against her and then she cried out as he pushed back into her. He started off slowly, sliding his length into her before pulling almost all of the way back, with his hands grabbing at her hips he started to go faster and harder, Aly crying out each time he pushed all of the way into her. She started to push back towards Marcus; she grabbed at the cushions, "Don't stop," she had said panting looking back at him over her shoulder. Marcus gripped harder onto her. Aly felt him speed up as she looked down at the couch cushions and she heard him cry out just before she felt him cumming inside of her.

Old 11-17-2017, 09:24 AM   #45
momadness
Literotica Guru

He held her taunt in his grip as the seed pulsed into her again and again. As he finally finished, he slowly pulled out and to his surprise, saw her turn around, guide him to the arm rest of the couch and slide her mouth over his wet cock cleaning their juices off of him. He looked down at her with pleasure appreciating the effort she was putting in to satisfy him.

As she finished, he slid his cock back into his pants and said, "I so fucking needed that. The wife can be such a prude and all... gives head only on my birthday kind of prude. Never did appreciate the sexual drive I had."

He walked to his desk and debated on how much of his personal life to reveal. He finally reached to her after she readjusted herself and pulled her onto his lap as he sat behind his desk and said, "You got kids?"

She shook her head and he said, "Good. Don't. They is a pain in the ass. I ain't kidding. A pain. My son keeps picking fights with other kids. He got busted beating up this skinny little twerp when the kid didn't let him copy his homework. Boy's been expelled for a week. Boy doesn't seem to know when to work with the rules and when to make your own."

"Hey boss!!" Vinnie barked as he burst through the office door!

Both Aly and Marcus turned and looked at the man coming in. Somehow, Marcus believed that Aly would protect him if he had been in real danger and found some security in that. Vinnie's eyes slid to Aly and then said, "Boss, we got an ... issue to deal with."

Marcus looked at Aly who got up and walked to the windows looking down into the club. Marcus walked to Vinnie and said, "Outside."

Once they stepped out of his office, Vinnie said, "You sure it's safe leaving that cop alone in your office?"

Ignoring the question, he said, "What is the issue Vinnie?"

"It's her partner. He is out in the parking lot. Been out there for a few hours now. I think Aly is why he is here. He keeps eyeing her car. Wanna me to pop him?" Vinnie asked, sliding open his jacket to reveal his revolver.

"No. I think it is time to put Aly to the test. You keep your men away from him, but keep eyes on him. If he makes trouble, make him disappear." Marcus said patting his friend on the shoulder before turning and heading back into the office where he found Aly standing where she had been a moment ago.

When she looked at him, he said, "We do have a problem. I think your partner, Aldrin, is out in the parking lot. My guess is he followed you. I thought you had him under wraps?"

He noted a look of seriousness form on her face. He said, "Get your ass out there and take care of this. He is going to fuck up everything."

Marcus watched as she started to walk away and he grabbed her wrist, pulled her to him and kissed her hard! He kissed her hard enough that it surprised him! Not painful hard, just intense hard. When he finally let her loose, they stared at each other in surprise, then she walked out of the room. Marcus sat down at his desk, flipped on the security feed and watched as Aly slipped out into the parking lot to handle her problem.

Old 11-20-2017, 06:07 PM   #46
jaynedixon
Literotica Guru

When Marcus had stepped out with Vinnie, Aly went to his bathroom, cleaning herself and straightening her clothes as she walked back over to the couch she reached and checked her phone, seeing a message from Aldrin and as she listened to it she closed her eyes and shuck her head, hanging up just as Marcus walked back in.

“Following me now,” she said as she walked out and saw Marcus walking around the parking lot, “or were you coming here for the…well you know…the girls.” She said with a smile as she walked up to him.

“I called you,” Aldrin said.

“I know, I heard your message,” Aly replied holding her phone in her hand.

“So what are you doing here?” he asked.

“Having a drink, want one,” she said turning around pointing back towards the door, looking back at Aldrin as he shook his head.

“Then what do you want?” Aly asked as she stepped up to him and her hand reached out and cupped his crotch. “This?” she asked with a raise of her eyebrows.

He reached for her hand and pulled it away. “No. Well not here, like this,” he said and looked at her.

“Fine.” She said as she groaned. “I met a guy here, we had some fun, there a problem with that?” she asked as she looked at him. “I mean I do fuck other guys, not just you,” she added a little quieter. When he didn’t say anything she looked at him, “now what are YOU doing here?” She asked and as she stepped up to him she could smell alcohol on his breath. “And you’ve been drinking,” she said as she started to walk back towards her car that was parked out front. “You can tell me on the drive back home.” Aly said as she walked off.

Waiting leaning against her car eventually Aldrin walked from the parking lot and looking over at the bouncers he walked over to the passenger side of her car and eventually got in. The drive back to his house was quiet, she asked and he refused to answer so most of the ride was spent in silence until she pulled up outside of his building. “Is she home?” she asked as she looked out at Aldrin’s building.

He nodded a few time before saying, “yeah,” as he looked out of the front of the car but sat still in Aly’s car.

“Are you going to get out?” Aly asked as she sat there.

Eventually he shook his head, “no,” was all Aldrin said and looking at him for a few seconds, without saying anything Aly turned the car back on, put it into drive and pulled away from his building. 15 minutes later they pulled into the parking lot of her building, and this time Aly got out, Aldrin followed her and they silently walked from the car into the building and into the elevator. Still silent Aly walked to her door, taking her key from her bag and unlocking the door. As Aldrin walked in he turned and closed the door behind him, locking it with one hand as he reached for Aly with the other and pulled her up against the back of the door and kissed her hard as Aly dropped her bag to the floor.