Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 08-23-2017, 06:10 AM   #51
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

It had been a very long time since she had felt the true sincerity that came from Aaron. His respect and admiration for her flowed from him as his words did. His dedication to her, and willingness to follow her to the end of the world. Were both just as sincere as his words.

If she hadn't had this unique connection with him, she would have dismissed his words as she had so many others. His dedication, would have sparked her paranoia. But his bloodline opened a world of possibilities for him, that she had yet to share.

As he sent the images to her mind she responded with a primal hungry growl. His hands moved over her body like they hand traced each curve a thousand times before. Her eyes took in his scars. So young and to have experienced so much. His mind reminded her of a old library with a zillion catalog cards.

Very few humans had the ability to separate and compartmentalize like he did. She had a feeling if he every opened them all at once he would loose his mind. With her he could finally be free to open one completely with out worry that he would hurt, harm, or scare her.

"One day my pet" she said as he let her naked body to the bed. "I will ask you how far into hell you want to go." she smiled wickly to him and didn't elaborate. "The back first please. I fear if I allow you to start on the front we'll never get to the back." she smiled at him with a primal hunger that was evident from the scent that emulated from between her thighs.

Slowly like a cat she turned and began to crawl up upon the bed giving him a show of her curves as she finally laid down. She loved the way the mattress fit her body perfectly giving her the right amount of comfort and support. "Be sure you massage my insides as well" she purred wanting to feel his fingers not only on her body, but in it."

Old 08-24-2017, 03:03 AM   #52
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

He was not quite as good at reading her thoughts as she was his, but she seemed focused on his past, or maybe his ancestry? Come to think of it. she kept mentioning his Viking cock before and that had stood out as strange to him. Well, it didn’t really matter, he had faith that whatever she was thinking she would share with him when the time was right, he had no concern about it.

He did feel a sense of pride as he noticed the effect the images he sent her had on her mind, and the way his touch seemed to affect her. Their bond opened up a whole world of possibilities. She was going to find out that despite his outwardly calm demeanor he was an extremely sexual man, and with their minds linked, he planned to take advantage of it to torment her with delicious images. He felt her probing his mind, the way it was constructed, and the fact that he could file away his emotions, or lock away things that were not important such as pain or despair. Oh, his mind was indeed like a card catalog, unfortunately, most of those cards were full of darkness, and he kept them filed away for a reason. To open them would be to face the terrible darkness he had seen all at once and even his mind may not be resilient enough to handle that.

He perked a brow at her words and cast a grin back at her. I think that is a subject we can revisit once I am done giving you a massage, Mistress.”

He watched her as she crawled onto the bed like a lioness and he couldn’t help but reach down to rub himself. The sight was just so fucking delicious. He didn’t do so excessively however, he had a job to do.

“well you know…” he said as he crawled onto the bed, his body sliding on top of hers. The feel of his hot naked skin on hers was absolute perfection. He made no effort to evade touching her with his arousal. As a matter of fact, he tucked it right up in between her his, nestled right next to her wet core. The swollen head was brushing against her soaked lips lightly. “I could have done the front and then massaged the back as I took you from behind. Just a thought.”

His voice was filled with lust, but also a hint of playful tease. He poured oil onto his hands and rubbed his hands together to warm it and the first thing he did was reach down and work the oil into her pussy. Pushing his own throbbing prick aside to oil up the delicate folds and then slide his fingers deep inside of her. His other hand took a finger and slid it into her waiting ass gently with a wicked chuckle. “Your massage oil is very high quality, Mistress. This will work nicely.”

He pulled his hands free slowly and then drizzled her back with oil and began working his strong hands into her muscles slowly. He shifted his hips again to press the head of his manhood lightly against the opening of her core, but he didn’t press inside her. However, when he would lean forward to reach for her shoulders the movement did press the head slightly into her, forcing her lips open and pressing just the head inside. He pretended not to notice the invasion, but he was obviously teasing her on purpose.

To all my Co-writers. Please bear with me.
I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 08-24-2017, 11:20 PM   #53
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

Selena let out a deep moan as he massaged the inside of her pussy and ass. He was quite skillful with his fingers. In a few days their connection would be gone and he would be back to being human. She was curious to see how he would react to just being human once again. The link provide her the opportunity to taunt him back with an image of him plunging into her ass while she was on all fours and he had a handful of hair. She also afforded him the feeling that it gave her to have her ass stretched open.

He was daring and had no fear of her. That could be healthy and not so healthy depending on how one looked at it. For all that she was, she wasn't that hard to get along with. She was very confident of who she was and what she expected from other people. Selena had the ability to be tolerant under very specific circumstances. But as a general rule she saw little necessity to do so.

With practice like her, he would one day learn how to choose what people saw or could see through the link. Perhaps when they went to bed for the day she would tell him the story of his ancestor, or perhaps another time. It wasn't anything major to disclose. But it did make her wonder how much he knew of his ancestry.

Another moan came from her as he massaged her and the tip of his member inserted into slightly into her pussy. "you are such a bad pet" she purred teasingly clamping her pussy on his tip. She was glad for his unique ability to shift gears so fluidly. Humans as a general rule tended to get all flustered between emotions, lust, and combining them with an occupation.

Aaron knew his roles without her having to sit down and have one of those silly talks. He could go from guard to lover in moments and accessed those parts of himself flawlessly. Oh he would indeed make a sensuous companion/ prodigy when the time came.

Selena had seen all different kinds of reactions in her years from people going mad to being able to accept it. She had found early on the best way to test it was to give them some blood and see what happened. If they couldn't take it. she would just erase it from ever happening in their mind and knock them out till it wore off.

Slowly she moved her knees under her and pushed back on his shaft to allow it to go deep into her tunnel. "Keep massaging she ordered as she enjoyed the stillness of him filling her. "no thrusting" she advised knowing his self control would be able to handle it. But for how long? as she continued to clamp down in succession over his member.

Old 08-29-2017, 02:43 PM   #54
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

He teased her for the moment, but he knew it was only a matter of time before she turned the tables on him. She quickly used their mental connection to show him pictures of him having his length buried in her ass. She went even further however, she expressed how she felt when he stretched her open, the sensations of pleasure. It was quite unreal and almost enough to distract him from his task.

He kept working his hands into her shoulders, searching out knots and beginning to work them free with a slow and easy insistence. That was until he felt her start to squeeze the head of his manhood with her pussy. His body twitched and his hand slipped just a little, but that was all. He was more surprised and taken off guard than a loss of control.

She did not stop there, no. She pressed the point even further, quite literally. She shifted her knees beneath her and then slammed herself back hard onto his shaft. He sucked in a hard breath. "Fuck!" Every muscle in his body went taught all at once at the sudden sheathing of his hard prick into her wet core.

His hands went still for two heartbeats not out of disobedience, but because his muscles went so stiff he was afraid that if he started massaging again he would actually hurt her. It took him a moment to regain enough composure to follow her orders. As she commanded he didn't move his hips at all. He began to work his way down her back, seeking further knots.

However, that did not mean he could not counter her actions. Two could play at this game. She said no thrusting. He began flexing his kegal muscles, the same muscles that forced out his hot seed when he had his orgasms. It made his member swell and pulse inside of her and stretch her walls deliciously in rapid succession.

I am having some health issues at the moment and will respond to my threads as quickly as possible, but expect some slight delays.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:06 AM   #55
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

A smile crossed her face at his reactions to her taunting him. "I can see next time i'll have to be more literal" she said with a hungry tone added to her voice. She loved the fact that Aaron wasn't submissive, and that even as he played it he was still the type to try to top from bottom. The challenge was simply refreshing.

"Don't stop rubbing" she said as her pussy began to stroke his shaft using her kegal muscles. She did it in short spurts of rapid successions. Her purpose was simply to make him split his focus and see how long it would take to make him cum.

"ooh that's it my pet" she purred "oh yes right there"

Her pussy changed rhythms on him as she enjoyed his swelling cock that was stretching her open. She knew that when she released him he was going to fuck the hell out of her. Actually she pretty much counted on it. If he lasted that long.

Old 08-31-2017, 02:34 AM   #56
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

"More literal about what?" He said a bit more breathy than he intended. He was finding it more progressively difficult to concentrate on working his hands as she worked her pussy on his cock. Damn, it felt so good!

He drew his fingers in toward her spine and then drew his thumbs up toward the base of her skull. He closed his eyes, trying to focus on keeping his breathing as even as possible, and not look at the way the oil glistened off her skin. He didn't need any more stimulus.

Feeling her clamping down on him and rippling over his cock was making it really hard to hold back, especially with their blood bond. He was so much more sexually aware than before. His appetite was so much closer to the surface. He just wanted to fuck all the time!

Was that why she was doing this? To teach him to control these new urges? Or was this just fun? Maybe it was both. He tried to think of what he should do to stop the assault on his senses. Should he try to fight back, send some sort of picture into her mind? No, focusing on something that hard would only make his arousal worse right now, and he couldn't handle that right now.

All he wanted to do was put his hands on her hips and pound her little pussy until she screamed in pleasure, and they both were spent. Well, that wasn't the only thing he wanted to do.

An image flashed in his mind unbidden before he could stop it. When it did his control slipped. If she was touching his mind at that moment she would not only be able to see the image of his cock sliding in between her breasts again and again until he was coating them with a thick load, but she would be able to feel it happen. The impression was so strong she would swear she just had been doused with cum all over her chest, and that she felt an orgasm from his perspective. The impression was that strong. The desire was that strong.

He froze, breathing raggedly and shuddered deeply. Realizing how close he came to almost actually having that orgasm. He crept back from the edge and began working his hands into her lower back and over her ass slowly. He pushed that thought very firmly out of his mind. Far too tempting.

Old 08-31-2017, 03:16 AM   #57
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

One thing was certain about Aaron, he wasn't slow. He had quickly picked up on how to make her feel through the link It also almost lost him his composure. She had for a moment glanced down, expecting his cum to be over her breasts.

He was doing so well, but it was simply in her nature to keep pushing. She already knew enough to know that he would die then to succumb to any form of torture her enemies could devise. He was a unique find. Their plot to have him kill her had backfired, and in return she found a gem that she could envision playing a vital role in the future.

There was so much more she wanted to know about him. Everyone had weakness', for most humans it was the lives of their families, for some it was money and what it could obtain. For most vampires it was their lust for power, the young ones their desire to rule over humanity. Even she had a few weakness'. It was simply part of being. The trick was to recognize and defend them.

"mmm that's it, oh that feels good" she purred supportively as he continued his task at hand.

She let him regain composure before retaliating. Her squeezing and successions upon his cock changed patterns. Along with that she slowly pushed the image into his head of him pounding her tight cunt to orgasmic bliss. When she came not on only could he feel her body contracting like a demon over his cock. But then she sprayed the second orgasm covering his chest and getting some onto his lips. The smell the taste all combined in her euphoric bliss.

Old 09-05-2017, 12:00 AM   #58
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

Call it skill, call it an accident. It had happened. He was picking up the ins and outs of the bond with her quickly. He wasn't sure how much of it was intentional, how much of it was just him being drawn to her. He had felt a draw to her from the first moment he had been in her presence. It had nothing to do with her being a vampire either. There had been something about her soul that he recognized, and wanted to be closer to.

The moment he looked into her eyes he realized he would murder the world for her.

She had let him regain his control and he moved back to his task. He embellished it a little, by leaning down to press a soft kiss along the side of her neck. It was sweet, sensual, even tender. It was in contrast to everything else that was going on. He wasn't quite sure where it came from or why he did it. Perhaps it was the level of intimacy and trust she was showing him? He had quite literally never been this inside anyone before. It was rather overwhelming, even for him. That did not mean he didn't enjoy it.

"I am glad that it pleases you, Mistress"

While accustomed to following orders, subservience really was not terribly natural. Still, giving up control and letting her take the lead was not a bad feeling. He had complete faith and trust in her, and that let him relax somewhat. It felt good to let some of his guard down. He could never let all of his guard down, ever. His just was to protect her after all, but to let her take the lead in this arena for the moment allowed him to process his new circumstances.

He expected a retaliation for his unintentional push of that lustful image into her mind and it came with force. He was ready for it. His whole body quivered in delight, but his hands responded by raking a rough red line down the length of her back. He let out a low, deep growl as he resisted the urge to release his pent up frustration and take control. She had given him and order and he intended to follow it.

One hand slid down to begin working her hamstring, working on the tension. The other hand slid his finger into her ass once more with a soft chuckle. "I don't want to forget any spots."

Old 09-06-2017, 07:45 PM   #59
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

A growl came from her lips as he created a red line down her back. It felt so good she wanted to give him the go ahead to pound her into oblivion with his cock. Still she held off. A purr came from her mouth as he pushed his finger into her tight ass. Slowly she rocked on her knees pushing his finger and cock in and out of her pussy in a devilishly slow tormenting speed.

He was learning quickly how to anticipate her, getting to know the way she thought and functioned. In some way it was if they were on the same level of everything. There was this connection between them. Yes they had been more intimate with the exchange of blood, thoughts, and bodily fluids. But Aaron was eerily like her Viking King Alaric. That man had a discipline about him that was inspiring. He had been determined, fierce, and could silence a crowd with a look.

Until Aaron, he had been the best human lover she had ever had. She would even go as far as to say he had been the only man she had ever loved. Together they had been unstoppable. He had known what she was, but denied her wish to turn him. In the end she had smuggled his family away after his death to ensure his line remained. He had a wife who was pregnant with his heir. She had hated Selena, but tolerated her presence on Alarics orders. Until his wife died, Selena had ensured that she and his son was taken care of. She had seen his son marry and produce more heirs, and so on and so on until Alaric had become simply a tale that they didn't know details of.

"Tell me about your history Aaron" she said as she slowly rocked on his cock and finger. "And tell me what you know of your ancestry"

Old 10-11-2017, 04:07 PM   #60
Firmhanded_Daddy
reborn in flame

He could feel her primal desire and the desire to let him unleash upon her, yet she was holding back. Something else was tickling at the back of her mind, he couldn’t quite tell what it was. It was so strange to be so aware of another person, so one with them. Though he was becoming more accustomed to it over time; he would be sad when the effect faded, he mused. He did not hide this thought from her.

When she shifted gears as she teased him and asked him about his history and his ancestry he balked a little. That was a complex question to ask in the midst of intercourse. She felt his mind lock down like a vault. There were some things he could not tell her, some images that floated through the veil that he didn’t quite have control of yet that he was clearly trying to hide of missions that were classified that he was not allowed to share with anyone.

“My personal history…” he began following her movements again as he continued to speak. “The Armed services has been part of my family pretty much as far back as my family goes. I don’t think there is a generation of my family that hasn’t been in a branch of the service. Usually in the Army or the Marines. Usually, our family ends up in elite units now that I think of it. My dad was also a Ranger. Grandad was a Green Barret. So I grew up with a gun in my hand, training in hand to hand combat, tactics. I had an edge going into the Army and quickly outclassed the other cadets. I moved up in no time. When other kids were playing doctor I was firing an AR 15. So you can say I was bred to be a soldier.”

“My first commander hated me because he recognized how much more I knew than he did, so he gave me shit details. Most of the guys in the unit tried to stick up for me, but I simply took it He was a bad commander, but disrespecting the chain of command in a firefight gets men killed.”

“My first command was great, every one of those guys stuck with me, we all moved from infantry as a squad into the Rangers. It slowed down my advancement to bring them up to my level but it was completely worth it.That is how tight of a squad we became. We became a family. I made sure the first thing we did was become brothers. We all still regularly talk to each other. We are all out of the service now. Once I signed my papers, they all signed. They didn’t feel safe without a CO who wouldn’t watch their back. There are a lot of commanders out there who treat soldiers like pawns, and not like human lives. They never consider the gravity of each choice before they make it.”

“My ancestry? I know it to a certain degree. We have records going back as far as WWI. Everything was lost in a bombing. Why the curiosity about my past?”

Old 10-20-2017, 12:27 AM   #61
Perplexia
Romance embellisher

"One of the things you'll discover if and when i turn you is that bloodlines have a taste to them. Now most these days are diluted, due to generations of generations of cross breeding lines. Some however, will still have the lingering of a strong line. Yours has such. If you wish to know more, i will tell you a story later. But first you are released from your pet duties and may do as you wish"

Being that he was human and male she would be very surprised if he chose the story over sex. Especially with as much as she had been taunting and tormenting him. But the truth was the sun would be coming up soon and they were both in need of this. With her hips she pushed back hard onto him urging him to fuck her like the wild beast that raged inside of him.

Aaron was a treasure, and could be the final solution to to her centuries upon centuries of emptiness. He would be her protege and legacy. What made it even more exhilarating for her is she could feel the loyalty he proclaimed. That in itself was an oddity. With most humans they think they mean what they are saying, however rarely believe it.