orgy room III

Opening the door, I look in. Looks like coffee time, so I enter and join in on the couch. Seems like a lot of females and a couple of randy guys going at it hard.

Sipping my coffee, I wonder if some more guys will join us soon as the action is looking really hot. Perhaps some nice dom guy might walk in soon.....

good morning caroline.......

I came in for an early lunch....ordered my ham and cheese sandwich and bowl of soup.

"Yes, sometimes you have to cheat a little....." I give Coquette a smile.

I lean over and give coquette a kiss........

"Yes, it would be nice....."

Unfortunately, my ham and cheese is getting cold.

I lean over and give coquette a kiss........

"Yes, it would be nice....."

Unfortunately, my ham and cheese is getting cold.

Well... this is okay... *I massage Mona's back as she turns to her sandwich* I won't keep you... and can get you dessert after if you like

"mmmm...no....keep on with your massage....it feels so good....." I begin to unbutton your blouse....."what is your bra size?"

"mmmm...no....keep on with your massage....it feels so good....." I begin to unbutton your blouse....."what is your bra size?"

*I massage beneath your shirt* I was gonna ask you that... 34B *I pull Mona's shirt over her head* Damn you're gorgeous

i push your blouse from your body.

"Mine are 34c......You are gorgeous too...." I take your nipple with my two fingers and pinch you.....

i push your blouse from your body.

"Mine are 34c......You are gorgeous too...." I take your nipple with my two fingers and pinch you.....

Ahh, oh Mona *I push my chest into your hand. Mine are over your back and grab at the heft of your breasts* Mmm, god I feel so fucking wet now

My hand squeezes your breast. It is firm. I lean over and bite your nipple.......your hand cups mine also.......

My hand squeezes your breast. It is firm. I lean over and bite your nipple.......your hand cups mine also.......

Damn Mona... *I squeeze your nipples and pinch them. I bend down and smell your hair and moan* Please Mona, I'm dripping, I can feel it going down my leg... I don't have panties...

I push you onto the floor....then I lean over and kiss your nipples......My knee goes between your legs and start to rub your clit......

I push you onto the floor....then I lean over and kiss your nipples......My knee goes between your legs and start to rub your clit......

Fuck... *I collapse on the floor and clamp onto Mona's knee and buck into it, slickening it with my juices* Oh god... Mona...

I pinch your nipples.....then take a dildo from my bag...I press it against your wet pussy.........It doesn't need lubrication. It fits into your cunt just fine. One inch goes in, then another.....

I pinch your nipples.....then take a dildo from my bag...I press it against your wet pussy.........It doesn't need lubrication. It fits into your cunt just fine. One inch goes in, then another.....

*I gasp at the dildo entering me, slowly filling me so well* AHHHH... *my pussy is so wet and I begin to buck against the dildo and push my tits into your hands letting you control my pleasure*

I kiss your lips. My tongue touches yours.......I take your hand and put it between my legs....your fingers feel so good.......

I kiss your lips. My tongue touches yours.......I take your hand and put it between my legs....your fingers feel so good.......

*I kiss you back with need and desire, then feels your wetness when you pull my hand to you and start rubbing your pussy and clit* Mmmmm... *I kiss you more fiercely, and trace a finger around your outer lips before slipping one in*

I thrust the dildo in and out of your pussy, deeper and deeper......You kiss me again...then your fingers play with my pussy.......You feel so good.

I thrust the dildo in and out of your pussy, deeper and deeper......You kiss me again...then your fingers play with my pussy.......You feel so good.

*I match my fingers to your thrusts of the dildo into me and with my other hand and lash out at your breasts again, needing to feel them again and I plunge my fingers into you faster and faster as my release grows closer* Fuck Mona... I'm close oh so close, fuck

"come for me, little one..." I ordered........Her fingers also made me hot, my pussy dripping. I contracted my pussy, trying to hold them tight.

"come for me, little one..." I ordered........Her fingers also made me hot, my pussy dripping. I contracted my pussy, trying to hold them tight.

FUCK *I cum hard on the dildo and shudder as my orgasm takes more. My fingers curl inside of you as I cum and shout your name* MONA AHHHHhhh

I lift you up and kiss your lips....I then turn you around and bend you over the table......

I then take a strap on from my bag......

"Time for me to take your ass....."I tell her.

Back