Her Guardian angel of death (closed)

“your evil, just, evil” he muttered against her neck, kissing it lightly as they snuggled, he didn’t want to move, and the couch was big enough for them to lay side by side comfortably. He inhaled an unsteady breath and smiled as he relaxed “my Mistress” he teased, grinning up at her “and don’t think I didn’t catch what you said earlier, I aint THAT easy” he stuck his tongue out at her, his hand tenderly caressing her stomach “although you in skintight leather” he shivered and chuckled, reaching up he grabbed the remote. Turning on the evening news he just laid there. At peace and comfortable. “I think I should have bought you a bigger ring” he laughed, “I love you Zia, no matter what happens from here on out… nothing will ever change you”
 
So I should find skin tight leather for the honeymoon?

She laughed with a wink.

I think I can do that.
 
he groaned just thinking about her in leather, and judging by her laugh as he shuddered against he she knew his answer. Leaning down he gently kissed her stomach, then up, kissing and licking each nipple before he tilted his head up and kissed her, cupping her face in his palm “evil…..just……evil…” he said, smiling softly, shifting slightly on the couch getting comfortable again. “perhaps I need to find a few toys and surprises for you hmm? Incase ya know….you get tired or torturing the shit outta me” he grinned, “I could always return the favor” he kissed her cheek softly, turning to the TV Salvatore frowned, turning up the news as a report came on about several bodies male and female being found on the outskirts of town, appearing at least right now to be an animal attack as several had claw and teeth marks that appeared to be from fangs, there was 5 total, no ID, no cash, or anything on them, a campsite had been found along the river hidden in the edge of the forest outside of town. “Huh, that’s weird….”as they showed the faces of the people, Salvatore frowned, he didn’t recognize any of them “might be tourists”
 
She curled closer to him disturbed by the report they were watching but the cop part of her brain was peaked and analyzing every image they showed.

Tourist or not that's frightening that there could be animals around that could do that.
 
Tourist or not that's frightening that there could be animals around that could do that.
Salvatore frowned, that was only a coupla miles south of the border of his land, he had at least 2 guards patrolling that southern wall, while his property was only 60 acres across the river from the city, he was surprised nothing was said. But he shrugged, things had been peaceful since she had been taken from him, and he was still trying to figure out just how the fuck that actually happened. 14 guards patrolling 24 hours and they slipped in, took her and left? And not one fucking alarm?, pushing it out of his mind he wouldn’t let it ruin his mood. “well whatever the case, ill have the guards take extra caution, that was only across the river from our south wall, not that anything can jump the 25 ft fence that I know of..”he trailed off briefly then just shook his head “want something to drink love?” he said as he stretched then got up, straddling her briefly, smiling down at her with a mischievous grin then got up and headed to the mini bar


Riley:

Riley whipped the remote across the office as she saw the news “THAT RETARDED FUCKING BIRD ARRRGHHHH” she paced as Taryn and Val frowned, Val knew why she was pissed, those bodies were the witches that were killed on Salvatore’s property, but to leave them where they could be found all clawed up for the police to find was going to raise red flags and he knew damn well he would probably be getting a phone call from the chief over this, while not his fault that pussy would find a way to make it his fault
 
Wine would be nice love.

She tried to push the images out of her mind especially with his distracting wink.

______

Cali called instead of the chief.

Well that infernal old eagle certainly left a very blunt message. I don't think he has any clue about Salvatore but still leaving it that close to his property will clearly get Sal and our girls attention. Maybe not in the best of ways but... One problem is hopefully gone. Anymore vulture activity? After all those roadkill rats seldom travel in such few numbers.

We may have a lead on theirs and the witches employer... The top two floors of that Manor house turned upscale hotel has been rented out and their kitchen staff now answers to a "strange Bulgarian chef". Mean anything to you Val? Sire or problem?
 
Salvatore:

He smiled and went to the wine rack, muttering to himself as he browsed, taking an older bottle of Chenin Blanc and two long stemmed glasses he waltz back over, setting the glasses down he made quick work or popping the cork “found this in Argentina, it’s a butterscotch blend, mixed and stored in oak barrels, I figured something a little sweet would do” he smiled, pouring the pale amber liquid into their glasses and setting the bottle down, a thought occurring to him and he grinned, “care for a taste?” he smiled and picked up his glass, dipping his finger in it, then offering her his finger as he sat down grinning”

Valarious:

He sighed and rubbed his eyes “I don’t know Cali, yea it was dumb, you wanna tell him that??? Go right ahead be my guest, will that be cremation or closed casket?” he joked. “Im going to have Riley go talk to your girl tomorrow if she can get her alone and away from Salvatore, and before you cuss me out, its to let her know what’s going on and who may be gunning for her, id rather she know what’s going on right now then be blind to it if something does happen, as for the gutter rats? No I nothing more then the two we’ve killed, but they could also just be in hiding.” He sighed again “I will look into the hotel, she changes cooks often, but it might be something we’ll see”
 
She winked and licked a droplet from his finger.

Perfect. We definitely need to find more of this.

She nipped his fingertip and winked.

______

Cali paused a moment...

Yeah... I will have her "sister" get word to her that they need to meet alone. Sal has been good about keeping his people at a distance when they meet. However after you kidnapped her it might be more difficult to arrange little meetings like this any more.

Her tone clearly saying hint hint.
 
Salvatore:

He grinned and shivered as she licked his finger then nipped it. The sensation going right to his cock as it twitched and he grabbed her glass, offering it to her as he sat beside her, curling his free arm around her shoulders and pulling her close “I think I can do that, and I have 2 more bottles, both a slightly newer then this current one, but still as good.” He smiled taking a sip and swirling it around, letting It settle on his tongue before he nodded “mmmm I like it, “dipping his finger into his wine again he let it drip onto her shoulder, leaning over and licking it off “oh yess, much sweeter” he winked

Valarious:

He grumbled at the comment about him kidnapping her, well how the fuck was he supposed to have known things would turn into this big a shit storm?, sighing “Fine, do whatever you want feline, “ he flipped his phone shut cutting off the connection and tossing it on the desk, “not…..my…..fault” he muttered to himself then looked up to Riley and rolled his eyes
 
She simply laughed a little and drank her wine snuggled up beside him happy and at peace.

Cali did what she could to get the report out of the news about the bodies and get a text from the "sister's number" that she had the day off and wanted a girls day out.
 
Salvatore:

They’d stayed like that, as Salvatore laid back and she’d cuddled on top of him, they returned to their movies as they finished the wine. Salvatore fell asleep early into the morning, the smile still on his face. He’d pulled the blanket from the back of the couch down onto them, his arms hung loosely around Zia’s waist, occasionally cupping her ass and squeezing as he smiled more in his rest. It was sometime into the morning before he began to stir, his cellphone ringing from upstairs. Groaning softly he buried his face into zia’s hair, muttering about killing however was calling him. Intent on just ignoring the fucking thing since he had this hot little female ontop of him, he cracked an eye open, realizing the Tv was still on and through the patio door saw the sun was up. Groaning “5 more minutes” he snuggled into Zia


Valarious:

He’d worked throughout the night, calling in every favor he’d known to try and track down his bitch sire. While a few leads looked promising, most ended up being deadends, all he knew was that she was indeed still in town, and the Witch coven whose younger members were the people killed in the attack managed to snag the bodies from the coroner’s van on the way to the police precinct which he knew would earn him another phone call, since he’d mind wiped any memory from the workers. Instead having them brought and stored at the club, in the basement cooler until he woke the following night to deal with them. Crawling into bed as the sun began to rise he sighed, Taryn meeting him again as Riley had returned to her flock to pass everything along they’d learned in the last 24 hours and Val had known she needed rest as well, much to her arguing. But she’d relented.
 
At least five she murmured in her sleep nice and warm and happy. She did not hear her cellphone begin ringing either. She was curled by her husband to be... Her case was moving in leaps and bounds and she was happy.

_________

With a decent number of the witches now gone the vultures rarely ventured far from their employer nor her boss.
 
Finally after the 7th time his phone ran Salvatore slowly got up, rousing his sleeping fiancé from her dreams as well, rubbing his head and eyes he growled, looking around he found his phone on the floor and leaned down to pick it up, only to have his forehead meet the coffee table with a thud, growling and cursing he grabbed his head as he slid to the floor, rubbing at it with a snarl he picked up his phone, flipping it open he barked “WHAT” then cleared his throat a little, listening as one of the guards told him they’d received a message the meeting was bumped back a few hours due to some scheduling conflicts with another family and an “issue” that cropped up last night. Sighing Salvatore rubbed his head and nodded, figuring it would give him more time to figure out what he was going to say anyway and how to approach the situation with taking his soon to be wife on as his queen so to speak.

Sitting on the floor he looked to Zia’s smiling face, Salvatore still rubbing his head laid his head on the couch next to her’s, kissing her softly “I guess its morning” he grumbled “shower and caffeine I think is in order, what do you say hun? Then we go and introduce you to the underworld assholes” yawning he slowly got to his feet, only realizing he was still naked as he looked down at her, a slow smile crossing his face, he leaned over her, kissing her soflty as his hand slid down and cupped her ass under the blanket “damn you look sexy all disheveled like that” he mumbled
 
She just laid there smiling at him kissing him softly.

Yeah guess we should be all cleaned up and dressed to kill... No pun intended

She winked at him at the grope.
 
Yeah guess we should be all cleaned up and dressed to kill... No pun intended Salvatore Snorted then laughed, no pun intended his ass, his women was certainly a smartass. With that thought he spanked her ass and grinned slipping his hand between her thighs to tease and stroke before he walked into the spare shower room, this one had 7 Rain Fall shower heads, all individually adjustable temperatures for each nozzle. He turned on four of them and let the water warm to the desired temp as he walked back out, seeing Zia still lazing on the couch he yanked the blanket from her, grinning at her sudden squeak and winked “care to join me and conserve water?” he said innocently, leaning down and drawing a finger slowly up her left foot from heel to toe then walked back to the shower room wiggling his ass at her as he disappeared around the door and stepped into the spray.

Even though their main bathroom was upstairs, he rarely had company that spent the night, so he kept this downstairs bathroom lightly stocked as well with shower and toiletries, incase of events last night where he just fell asleep, or in this case, they fell asleep together. The smile still on his face, he was worried what the other families were going to say or do, but damn it, he just cant stop smiling with her, it was almost painfully annoying, but god the sight of that women naked, and that fucking purr, he shook his head as he enjoyed the feel of water around him
 
She slipped into the shower behind him with a smile. Her arms slipping around his waist as she nipped at his shoulder.

Why wouldn't I join you in here my loving man?
 
Salvatore smiled as he felt Zia press against him, laying his head back on her shoulder he smiled
Why wouldn't I join you in here my loving man?
he laughed as he turned around, wrapping his arms low around her waist and kissing her “ohh I dunno, might have gotten tired of me after sleeping on me all night, “ he shrugged good naturedly and grinned, reaching for his shampoo, tilting his head under the spray to wet his head. Adjusting the temp for that shower head a few degree’s cooler then the others, running his hands through his hair. “i will admit hun, I am nervous about the meeting today….i don’t like not knowing how something is going to go down, makes me edgy…” he said, pulling her into the spray with him. “if shit goes south, you kill as many as you can, and run baby, “ he kissed her, his face a mask of pain and worry as he buried his face in her neck and hugged her. reaching behind her he grabbed the soap, working his hands into a deep lather he stroked up her back to her shoulders, his fingers working the small knots and kinks out of her neck and shoulders, then dragged slowly down her back to cup her ass, then back up his thumbs rubbing deep against her spine to her shoulders again as he kissed her neck, returning the nip to her own shoulder
 
You be careful as well my love.

She snuggled close rubbing his back curling close. She could hear his fear and worry and tried to comfort him.

Everything will be fine... Let's pick up a couple of the rifles from that shipment I managed to bring in right under all your noses.

She winked.
 
He smiled as she clung to him and demanded the same of him he’d asked of her, nodding her smiled “we, will only be allowed a hand gun a piece, as is the rules for these meetings, the guards also will be armed only with a pistol, precaution mostly, for someone to show up armed is taken as a sign of hostility and met with some stiff resistance and censure from the families” he thought on it as he cupped her ass, pushing her back into the shower spray to rinse her off “however, if we say…..had a few guards stage ohhhh, 5 minutes away, someone you trust with a rifle? In case shit hits the fan? Everyone’s cares are searched for weapons and bombs so we cant stash anything either unless you have an idea?” his lips fell to her neck, kissing softly as he squeezed her ass in his hands “god I love your ass, “ he sighed happily and spanked her, just hard enough to sting a little bit as he grabbed his body wash again and a wash cloth and started lathering himself up, fisting his cock after rinsing his hand and stroking himself for her, still hard since he’d woken up this morning with her on top of him before returning to scrubbing himself. “I should find time this week too to get to the gun range, its been a few months since the last time ive fired a gun….dont wanna get rusty” he commented
 
Biting her lower lip watching him.

Fine we won't take the rifles. They don't need to know what I can pull in.

Finishing getting cleaned up she moved to reach for a towel.

The firing range sounds like a great idea.
 
Fine we won't take the rifles. They don't need to know what I can pull in. he smirked “no, and I don’t want them to know what you can do, “ he turned the shower off, his eyes roaming over her as she grabbed the towel. Walking up behind her he wrapped his arms around her pressing his chest to her back, cupping her breasts in his hands “never did get to finish what we started last night” he whispered in her ear, sucking her ear lobe briefly as he cupped her waist, grinning as she grabbed for the towel, “and this could be an all day meeting, would suck, but well..” he grinned as he maneuvered her to the bathroom sink, bending her over the counter as he dragged his nails lightly down her back “and that hot little ass has been teasing me since we woke up” his grin was cocky, as he pressed to her, his hand wrapping around her waist and slipping between her thighs, cupping her, his middle finger teasing her clit slowly. “mmmm we both should be relaxed before we leave, “ he kissed her shoulder before he ground against her, thrusting slow as he pressed into her. the gentle tap of his hips meeting hers as he seated completely within her and groaned “fuck, like the softest velvet” he groaned as he withdrew. His eyes locked with hers in the mirror, leaning over her, his hands sliding up her back then down her arms, pinning her hands to the counter with his as he plowed into her wit deep, firm strokes of his hips “besides” he panted softly “I want them to see ive got the hottest women in the country and they cant have her”
 
Arching her hips back as her fingers tangled with his as she bucked her hips back against him.

Well now... Let's... Be... Sure to be... Very... Relaxed.
 
“Relaxed” he panted, “relaxed is….mmmmm……relaxed is good unnghh FUCK” he moaned, his body moving in time to hers, even as he pinned her to the counter with his body she writhed and arched back into him “I want, mmmm fuck baby, I want you happy, “ he let her hands go and gripped her hips, his body driving against hers as he twisted his hips, drilling himself deep and slow with every punch of his thighs and cock inside of her. only a few short minutes later did he gasp as he came for her, finding her eyes in the mirror again, looking at her, watching her. he slowly withdrew, spent and sated, he grabbed the towel from counter, their bodies semi dry now, and he toweled her off, kissing her warmly as he did so, then toweled himself off and walked to their bedroom holding Zia’s hand. Dressing quickly in a casual suit and tie and called for the limo. Walking downstairs he opened the door for her and smiled, swatting her ass then getting in. They drove farther out of town to a private piece of land, where 7 other cars and limo’s were parked outside of a small mansion. Exiting the car Salvatore offered Zia his hand and helped her from the limo. Smiling as several of the guards came up. As they introduced themselves and quickly patted Salvatore and Zia down 2 Raven’s landed on the limo’s room, crowing softly, as soon as Salvatore and Zia looked at them they flew off into the tree’s.
 
He chose casual while she opted for something that basically gave the air of "cross me at your own fucking risk"

ede07b657b8d2db33210da2bedfe3eae--business-suits-for-women-womens-business-suits.jpg


Once they arrived she glanced back hearing the crows and bit back a wince. Not yet a headache but it vanished when they flew away.
 
Salvatore made his way up the stairs to and into the mansion, a small party as their guards fanned out. He grabbed two glasses of wine off a passing waiter and a serving tray and handing it to Zia as he took a sip from his own glass. Grabbing a plate he picked through the food from the buffet and loaded up his plate. Smiling he waited for Zia before making his way down the long hallway to a meeting room. The long table already seating the other families and a smattering of guards around them. Many of the family members frowning as Zia joined him and they sat, deciding to get the introductions out of the way he went around the table, introducing Zia to everyone, telling her who they were and what part of town they owned or managed, and what their major trades were, Guns, Drugs, women, Technology, you name it they could bring it in. in Turn Salvatore introduced Zia, informing them of his pending marriage to her which got him several nods, and open congratulations. Then he informed them about her joining him and taking part in the day to day operations and management side of things.

Some of the families welcomed the change, comments of her being better to look at, bringing some laughter from people. Three of the oldest families there however said nothing, but the looks on their faces were not pleased, the Chinese leader muttering to herself, but when confronted by Salvatore said nothing, Salvatore sensed more than a few were pissed but as he went around the table demanding a yes or no, they all relented. Some grudgingly accepting after hemming and hawing about it, others instantly giving their agreements, their arguments being after being in business with Salvatore for so long that they accepted his judgement. Declaring Salvatore was an asshole who didn’t deserve such a fucking hot piece of ass, and she’d be better with them instead, or maybe just offing Salvatore and letting her take over so they’d have something a lot nicer to deal with. Too which Salvatore flipped them all the bird and threatened to tell “their” wives about their girlfriends, which shut quiet a few of them up with laughter all around. But the South China and Russian mob boss were the only two who really just glared and said nothing. Salvatore had made a note to keep an eye on them as well.

The meeting quickly fell into business as several women, obviously slaves were brought out, serving drinks and snacks as every talked about their side, gains and losses, complaints about Police or another government branch interfering and how it’d been dealt with. New shipment of prototype assault weapons and another influx of slaves were to be brought in over the next 3 days and sold off throughout the county. After the last bust they’d changed the meeting and auction site. Salvatore had sat back, his hand idly caressing Zia’s back throughout the afternoon, happy that for now, at least, things seemed to be going their way. But he watched out of the corner of his eyes as the Russian kid Chenkov and the Chineese head Fau Mang talked quietly, they faces dark,
 
Back
Top