Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Sexual Role Playing

Old 10-19-2017, 05:18 PM   #1
momadness
Literotica Guru

The Wolf Sickness - RESERVED

Aries Al’Vick knelt as quietly as he could afford, keeping his head on a swivel, an arrow notched in his bow, reaching down to the few droplets of blood that had landed on the log he was standing near. The forest was silent, nearly too silent. He could feel something was wrong in the air. Something about his friends in the woods.

He looked down to see one of his four friends sitting on her haunches, leaning in and sniffing the droplets of blood. A grey and white wolf of middle age, she was the mother of the rest of the brood that he ran with. He leaned in and petted her head and said, “Mabel. We will find them.”

She whimpered as he stepped carefully over the log, looking for the next sign of the mysterious attack. Less than a two years ago, she had had 3 pups, Korla, Scar, and socks, which had since grown to full size wolves and seemed to be absolutely loyal to her and because she was loyal to him, so were they. She hopped over the log and sniffed the ground, carefully tensing her muscles. He could see a few more droplets of blood as he stepped further into the woods, further away from safety.

Aries was really not afraid of the woods or the creatures in it. Not really. He had spent most of his life in the trees branches or running along the forest floor and there wasn’t a thing he hadn’t encountered from bears to deer, to snakes and even Crinklesnouts. Yet, despite that time and experience, something was wrong in the woods. Something... dark. Something ... evil. He was not sure but it almost felt like a sickness was creeping into the woods.

He had noticed small things like an increase in animal corpses where something killed the creatures not for food, but pleasure. It had been another animal... he thought. Rumors in town had spoken of wolves getting closer to town, more aggressive, even attacking kids and women.

He knelt down and found a larger pool of blood. Touching it, it put it to his nose and sniffed it, then tasted it. It was wolf blood. It was then Mabel began to growl, lowering herself in a defensive posture. Areis turned his head to see Socks standing over a furry body, her jaw covered in blood. Socks turned her head towards the approaching two.

He was not sure what had happened but he first heard the sound of a rabid animal fight happening on the backside of the barn. He jumped up, told his sister Cindy to sit tight and not let anything in, then shoves his feet into his boots, grabbed his axe and bolted out of the cabin they lived in, running to towards the barn.

Before he arrived, Mabel turned the corner and raced at him before stopping and turning to face the barn. Aries knelt down and saw her saying, “What’s is going on girl?” She turned and bolted back to the barn as animal sounded like it was immense pain.

As he approached the barn, he heard the animals on the other side seem to race off, heading to the woods at full throttle! He shot around the corner and found Scar laying on the ground, fur matted with thick blood and throat torn out. It was no secret he was dead. He raced to him and then shot his eyes towards the tall grass where he saw two more wolves racing into the woods.

Aries looked to mabel and said, “Stay here. Please. I will be right back. It’s the sickness.” He raced into the house, grabbed his quiver and bow, notched and arrow and took off into the woods.

Four hours later, Socks was turning towards Mabel and Aries and it was clear something was wrong with her. Her eyes were pitch black. Aries said, “Socks... hey girl. What have you got there?”

Mabel growled, her fur on end. Socks lowered, preparing to attack. Aries already knew how this was going to end.

The hunter stood over the corpse of Socks, pulling the three arrows it needed to kill her out of her body and back into the quiver. He sighed as he watched Mabel walk past and look at the mat of fur that they had found Socks standing over. She whimpered and he knew.

He walked up and found Korla laying in a bloody heep, throat torn out. Mabel had lost all three of her pups today. He turned and looked at Socks once again. Something had turned her. Made her attack. Made her go ... feral.

He plopped down on the ground, looking at the dead and wanted to cry himself. Mabel walked up beside him, sat on her haunches and it nearly broke his heart.

IT may be between YOUR legs, but make no mistake IT belongs to ME!

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-19-2017, 09:06 PM   #2
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The forest had been getting sicker over the last couple of months and the elves could not heal it. Even their best healers that had tried everything under the sun couldn't heal the unknown. They had found that the wolves were becoming rabid and attacked anything that crossed their path. A few good rangers died because their companions turned on them during the hunts. One of those rangers did manage to make it home just in time to tell Rhymara what happened before he died of the wounds. The Healers were not able to bring him back either because of the infection the wolf left in his blood.

Rhymara didn't want to leave her people without a suitable ruler since her father had left on an emergency trip that will last for weeks. If not longer depending how his situation goes and if he actually makes it through the forest. Yet she knew she needed to leave and to find answers, her visions and dreams were very clear on the path she must take. It was only a legend about the Wolf Walkers and she honestly didn't know what she would find if anything. All that she did know is that she had to try and if she kept having the same dreams over and over again, it meant she had to follow it.

“Find Alarak. I need to speak with him... NOW!”

She shot a glare to one of her maidens and watched as she quickly vanished out of the room. Rhymara stood over the rangers body and wiped some blood off his forehead while the healers were washing the rest of him. Malare was one of her best rangers and one that trained her. It hurt to see all that remained of him is a lifeless body ripped to shreds, it is amazing he made it home at all.

“You wish to see me Highness?”

A deep male voice came up from behind her and shaking her head while turning to face Alarak.

“Walk with me.”

With that, they both left the room while she was clearly lost in thought taking the lead towards her chambers. For longest time she remained silent and that silence told Alarak more than she wanted to tell him.

“You plan to leave. Princess, I do not believe that is....”

Rhymara turned to silence him with a mixture of sadness and concern filling her eyes. He knew then that there is no changing her mind and they both entered her chambers so she can pack a few things.

“I need to follow the visions. It is very rare that I get visions, that is my fathers little trick.. But the ones I get, they do not lie. They mean something. I have to leave. I have to find answers and they are not here... I have no choice. The forest … the wolves are sick.. We have to lock our companions in cages for our safety. That is no way to treat them.... It... It isn't fair..”

She couldn't keep her thoughts calm about this and Alarak pulled her into a hug to hush her for a moments. He wanted to kiss her and yet he knew it isn't his place to do so. Instead he held onto her for a few moments before finally letting her go.

“I will look after things in your absence. Just please return to me... If you do not, your father will have my head.”

He laughed weakly while helping her pack a few more things and a few moments later she shifted into her red wolf form. She had to use the stealth spell to get out of the elven city Sylvari as to not raise questions.

Hours later, almost a full day tracking scents and avoiding rogue wolves that had gone rabid. Sadly she had to kill a few that caught her scent and charged at her. Eventually she heard some animals fighting in the distance and the scent of a human caught her attention.

Very slowly and cautiously she slipped through the shadows of the treeline to get closer. Needing to investigate the situation and she saw the man pull three arrows from one of the wolves. She found it odd that one wolf remained by his side and him and the wolf appeared to be sad.

Rhymara remained in her wolf form and kept out of sight as humans and elves didn't get along very well. Although being in wolf form could be just as dangerous if he is a hunter. In either case, she hoped to slip past them without that one wolf catching her scent. Sadly the path she had been following led to her here.... To the humans...

The more she studied the human with the wolf, inspecting the markings of the wolf....... "That wolf is from the visions... but.. why?"

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-20-2017, 10:31 AM   #3
momadness
Literotica Guru

* HOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!! *

Mabel howled into the sky! Aries turned his own tear stained eyes towards her and ran his big calloused hand along her spine. He waited till she stopped before saying, "Alright girl, I will bury them now."

He pulled his weary body to his feet. Something... caught his attention. He turned towards the brush behind him and stared for a long moment. It wasn't like he had heard or seen anything... just ... sensed something was watching him. He held his bow and put a hand on his quiver. Mabel turned and looked in the direction of where her friend stared and looked... sniffing. Aries said, "You smell anything girl?"

Mabel looked intensely... before finally turning back to her dead cub and nudged the corpse whimpering. That was enough for Aries as he let his tension ease up. He looked to the ground, finding a large flat rock. He put his thick hands around it, then walked over to a location of soft dirt and began to dig.

-- 1 hour later --

Aries patted the last of the dirt mound down, that covered both of his friends, then set a stack of three stones increasingly smaller as they got higher. Mabel sat by and watched, then walked to the mound before laying on it for a time whimpering.

It broke his heart to see her this way. The worst part was ... he still had one more to bury. He looked to her and said, "Stay here as long as you want girl. I will go take care of Korla." Picking up his bow, quiver and axe, he turned and walked out of the forest. He still felt like something or someone had been watching him, but nothing had happened.

As he reached the barn, he found his sister sitting near Korla crying. He walked to her and hugged her tightly. He said, "It's okay sis. I promise."

"What... what happened? Who killed Korla?" Cindy said through her sobs. For an attractive young girl of 18, she seemed to young and naive.

Aries looked down and said, "The sickness killed her." it was the truth, "I need to bury her. Stay here."

"What about the other wolf over there?" Cindy said looking out to the forest.

"Mabel will be back in a bit." Aries said, "Socks and Scar died too."

"What? Both of them?" She felt her sobs begin again!!! He gave her another hug and said, "It's okay sis. I swear it's okay."

"My friends. Wh... Goddess!" She broke and wept on his shoulder. She managed to get out between her sobs, "Not ... not Mabel. The red wolf out there. The... the one watching us?"

Aries felt his muscles tense up and he let her go and spun around, looking out into the grass. He notched an arrow and aimed out at... nothing. He thought he had sensed something earlier, but saw nothing. His sister seemed so much more in tune with the wolves than him. Where he could sense them, she could almost talk with them. There was something truly unique about his sister.

She looked towards him and said, "Over there." She pointed towards a bunch of tall grass that was moving away quickly!

Aries kept his bow aimed but seeing the disturbance moving away, didn't fire. He said, "Stay here. I got to get the shovel." he put the arrow away and headed into the barn to get the shovel.

The two favorite words that every true submissive wants to hear from their Daddy is... 'Good Girl'

You may be kneeling, naked, bound, and helpless before me right now, but I am your MAN to the very core always.

Old 10-20-2017, 04:41 PM   #4
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Rhymara kept her distance while watching the man closely, though all he did is dig a grave for the wolf. Which she found very odd since she knew any other human would have skinned it for coin. This one felt different and longer she watched him, the more curious she became. Although she knew better than to get to close and also knew that she has already lingered here too long.

A couple of times she did move on and yet, the path that she followed kept leading her back to this barn. To this human and she couldn't figure out why so for now she decided to stay and watch. It is clear to her that he cares for the wolves and she saw the one lay down on the grave while he walked off. The second human, a female that is in tears next to another wolf.

Studying the two, she can see they shared similar features and guessed they were brother and sister. Something she couldn't be sure of though, for all she knew they were a mated pair. However, the more she watched their interactions, there were signs they were together like that.

Then suddenly the female pointed right in Rhymara's direction and yet, he didn't seem to see what she pointed at. This really caught Rhymara's attention and she needed to learn more about these humans. It would be dangerous for her to shift into her true form, especially now. Luckily she is well advanced to hold her animal forms for a good period of time. All she needed is a few days to learn what she needed and then move on.

Slowly and carefully she moved through the grass to return to the grave site, assuming that is where he plans to return. Mabel naturally growled at the sight of the red wolf nearby. Rhymara kept a small distance out of respect while sitting down and with a few whispering words, Mabel settled again. Unfortunately Rhymara didn't know how to speak to the animals, but she did at least know how to calm and charm them.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-20-2017, 05:45 PM   #5
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aries walked out of the barn with a large cloth sack and a shovel to the back where he found his sister sitting in a pile, Korla's head on her lap, stroking the wolf's mane. She rocked slowly back and forth and it was clear she was trying to talk to Korla some how. For a moment, he just stood and stared at her.

Their dad had died when they were both still in changing clothes and their mom had gotten the fever and died when he was 14 and her 11. After the passing of their mom, she had become withdrawn and less talkative to people in general, finding herself in the company of the farm animals and later with the animals of the forest. When she was 15, two men had tried to grab her and do horrible things to her. He had managed to stop it but it had put an even greater withdrawal from society.

By the time she had reached 18, her fare skin and blonde hair had made her one of the most beautiful young women he had known. She was a woman that trusted no human short of him. When Mabel and her mate had arrived on the farm a couple years ago, he had seen her start to open up more and more, but just to the wolves.

What had concerned him was she seemed to actually have conversations with the wolves and they seemed to intently watch her, staring at her as if understanding what she was saying, which was silly since they were... well... wolves. They didn't understand people talk...

He said, "Hey sis, I need to load her up and take her to the woods with her brother and sister are. Mabel is out there. Do you want to go?"

Cindy slowly looked up at him and nodded and said, "Can I pick flowers for them?"

This was something else that never felt natural to him. She had never really had a dad so she tended to look at him as her father figure. Even when their mom would bring home other men Cindy never saw them as a dad. Aries nodded and said, "Yeah hun. Go ahead."

He watched her slide to the side, then he leaned in and scooped Korla up and slide her into the sack, then tie the open end shut. He leaned down and scooped her up, then said, "Can you carry the shovel?"

"Yea bub." she got up, slipped into her sandals and picked up the shovel and his bow. As they walked away from the barn, he leaned in and said, "You said... there was another wolf out there. How did you know that? I mean, I can usually sense wolves near, but I never sensed anything."

"She is not a wolf. She is a Elf that pretends to be a red wolf. That is why you didn't sense her." Cindy said as she plucked a few morning glories. She had spoken that as ordinarily as if she had explained how shoes go on feet.

Aries was taken back. He had to process what she had just said. An elf? Elves were stuff of myth, like dragons and rock ogres. They weren't real. He chuckled and said, "Your kidding right? An elf? Sure it wasn't a fairy or something?"

Cindy spun on him with a hurt look in her eyes! She never liked it when he questioned her. To the best of his knowledge, she had NEVER told him a lie ever her entire life. She said, "She was an Elf. I could hear her thoughts. She followed you back home. She likes you though I don't think she knows it yet. She was pretending to be a wolf. I am not lying bub!"

Aries raised his hand and said, "okay. Okay. I am sorry I questioned you. But... I mean... elves. They aren't real."

She snatched up a few daisies and worked them into the bouquet and said, "This one was. She wants to know why you like wolves so much... and why..." Her eyes began to water and then said, "Why you didn't skin Scar and Socks? She doesn't think much of humans I think."

Scar and Socks? How the hell did she know that? What was this? He looked at her as the crossed into the forest and he said, "How do you know this Cindy? I don't understand. I mean, I can sense wolves sure, but you seem to all out treat them like they understand you."

She raced to a small bundle of weeds and plucked a single red blooddrop and said, "The centerpiece." She arranged it in the middle of the bundle.

As they reached the area where Mabel sat, she said, "I don't know how I know. I just do. They do talk to me... in my head. I can hear them. You can too... if you just listen."

He saw Mabel turn and look at him and the sack and waited. He walked to her then gently set Korla down and took the shovel and began digging the second hole. Cindy sat next to Mabel and wrapped her arms around the older wolf's mane, then said, "I am sorry Mabel. I am so sorry."

As he dug, she seemed to have a one way conversation with Mabel who just sat there and stared at her. As he slid Korla under the soil, he was all kinds of confused. He had known she had talked to animals before and pretended like they talked back, but this was going too far. He said, "Sis, please. Be serious. She can't talk to you. I mean... it's nice to know that she listens, but ..."

Mabel turned her eyes towards Aries and what he was about to say died on his lips. Cindy said, "Well, she was telling me about the red wolf elf. She had been here. Sat with her till just before we got here."

Aries started dropping dirt over the last corpse and said, "Yeah... where is she then? I don't see her or sense her."

"She is over there..." She pointed into a thick cluster of low lying brush.

Aries looked towards the grass and when he saw it jerk, he raised the shovel like a weapon and tried to push Cindy behind him!

Cindy smiled and said, "Don't be a do do bub! She doesn't want to hurt us. She just wants to know about us." She stepped past her brother and spoke to the grass, "Come on out. It's okay. We aren't going to hurt you. Ask your questions you want to ask."

Aries let the shovel lower only a bit, hesitated, then he finally let it drop the rest of the way.

Old 10-21-2017, 04:21 AM   #6
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Rhymara stayed with Mabel for quite a while as they both mourned over the dead. Though she couldn't speak to Mabel, nor ask about what happened, she could easily guess as the foul scent of poisoned blood filled her nose. She really hated this poison and hoped to find the answers soon, until then she needed to find out what is so special about this place. When hearing the humans returning, she fled back into the bushes to hide herself, waiting for the right time to show herself.

What really caught her off guard is the way the female spoke to Mabel, then to hear what she said towards the male human. “She knows about me? But how?” shaking her head trying to clear it, thinking she must have misheard things. Yet, that thought flew out the window in a quick hurry when they were both looking in her direction again. Looking right at her it seemed, however it should be impossible for the girl to know about her.

Seconds later the female came walking up to the bush with a calm voice and attitude. Under the light of things it did give some relief to know she didn't need to pretend to be a wolf anymore. This girl already knew what she is and had already told the male about it too. At the same time, for the time being, Rhymara felt safer in the wolf form. In this part of the woods she had no idea how many humans traffic through here and at least in wolf form, she had the speed to run away along with stealth if needed.

Slowly she stepped out from bushes cautiously looking at the male with her multi colored eyes. A few seconds of hesitation went by before she spoke, letting them both hear her as if she is speaking normally.Though she was in wolf form and it seemed impossible.

“Did the poison... or sickness.. whatever you humans call it..reach these wolves as well? Has it honestly reached this far into the lands?”

She already knew the answer as the stench of the blood burned her nose, although she wanted confirmation of it. The poison had reach the south and the eastern boarders, but this is the first time she has heard it in the northern lands.

“Forgive me, my name Rhymara... I was following a path to find answers, although it seems to have stopped here for some reason. I have seen that wolf in my dreams.. I think She led me here.”

Her head tilted slightly looking over at Mabel then back towards the two humans almost as if she is expecting some kind of trap to spring out at her. They didn't feel like a threat, however humans can not be trusted, a lesson she learned long ago when they took her brother.

"I am confused though, you are but mere humans... yet you bury the wolves instead of skinning them and that one is... your.. companion? How is that possible? Humans hate the wolves, hunt them for sport."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-21-2017, 10:51 AM   #7
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aries, Mabel and Cindy all watched the red wolf as she cautiously came out of the brush, walking hesitantly towards the three, before sitting on her haunches several feet away. Far enough away to allow her to run if a threat were to arise. Aries felt his knuckles tighten on the shovel, but kept it down.

For all Aries could see, the wolf just sat on her haunches, looking at three of them, mostly focused on Cindy. Mabel sat there at ease as well. She trusted the red wolf though she knew something was different about her. He heard nothing of the conversation that was taking place from Rhymara's side.

Cindy smiled as the wolf approached and gasped as she said, "Isn't she beautiful bub? Look how pretty her fur is!" She seemed to giggle and clap her hands, twisting playfully side to side a moment. For being 18, Cindy often seemed to revert back to her pre-teen behaviors which he still found a little disturbing.

Aries moved his hand to his sister's shoulder as a cautionary measure. He was not certain at all about this. Cindy looked at the red wolf and said, "Bub says Socks attacked and killed her brother and sister, Scar and Korla. We think it was the sickness."

"Who... who are you talking to Cindy?" Aries asked curiously as he never let his eyes off the wolf.

"Rhymara. The elf's name is Rhymara. She is sad to hear the poison has gotten this far." Cindy said with naive innocence.

He saw the look on the wolf's face, her cocking of her head in curiosity. Cindy looked to Mabel and said, "That is Mabel. She is the mother of the... three pups we buried." Mabel looked over to Cindy and the sister looked to her and said, "You can't hear her? She said she saw you in a dream or something."

Mabel turned her head back to the stranger, got up and walked towards her cautiously. As she grew close, the wolf began to sniff the air around Rhymara, circling her in genuine curiosity. She sat down next to the Red Wolf and looked to Cindy. Cindy giggled and said, "Of course she would smell funny to you. She is not a wolf. She is pretending to be one. Maybe a spell or something, I don't know. "

Aries drove the shovel into the ground which caught everyone's attention. He said, "Do you mind telling me what is going on?"

Cindy rolled her eyes, looked to her bub and said, "This would go so much easier if everyone could understand everyone. You really can't hear Rhymara? Listen hard."

Cindy had been telling him that he had some kind of gift for a couple of years now but all it had really boiled into was him being able to sense other wolves. He looked at the red wolf and tried to concentrate.

This, of course, caused Cindy to erupt into laughter and said, "You look like your about to poop." Even Mabel put a paw to her snout.

Cindy looked to Rhymara and said, "Mabel has stayed with us for about 3 years now. Had her pups a year ago. They are our.... friends. Our family. We love them and they love us. Just don't understand why this happened though. We don't get it." Cindy looked down.

Aries had no idea what either wolf was saying and he said, "Okay... look. No offense, but I am not sure I believe this. If you are an elf or whatever, prove it. Prove that I am not crazy here."

Old 10-24-2017, 06:37 PM   #8
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Rhymara growled deeply for a moment while wondering why he couldn't hear her. The elves can hear her now matter what form she took, this... Cindy?... can hear her clearly... Why can't he? Then his request refreshed what fear she held back and she glanced around expecting more humans.

There was nothing around them, it's just the three of them and Mabel here. The scent of humans did linger in the air, yet they were off in the distance, leaving these two to be the strongest scent here. Glancing back towards the girl that kept petting through her fur, then to Mabel as if waiting for them to protest.

With a soft snort Rhymara backed up and went back into the bushes with the idea that she will just run off. Run away and never return to this place, more and more that idea teased her. Yet, that didn't happen and while she remained hidden from them, she did start to shift. It wasn't completely against her will, although it was out of great conflict since she didn't know what to do. If she ran, she will never know more about this Cindy girl..... A human that can obviously speak to wolves.... A human?!?

After a couple more moments of arguing with herself, Rhymara emerged from the bushes in her elven form. Although she did keep the ears and tail of the wolf, just to prove that she is the wolf. To prove that they were not separate beings and were one in the same.

"I am Rhymara... I was led here through a vision and dream I had. The wolf.... Mabel?... Came to me in one of my visions. You humans will never understand, but I believe she guided me to you for a reason..."

She kind of glared at Mabel for a second wondering why the wolf would lead her to some puny humans. Yet, the wolf herself may not have had anything to do with it either. It was most likely just her spirit acting on its own and that is what called to Rhymara.

"Do you know why the wolves are sick? You speak to them, do they not know?"

Rhymara kept her distance from all three of them, unsure of his reaction mostly. Any given second he could lash out and harm her.. or try to anyway... Then if he calls for whatever authority humans have around here.. She'll be ready to bolt if needed and her posture said as much.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-25-2017, 11:47 AM   #9
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aries' eyes widened as one of the most beautiful women he had ever seen in his life raised up out of the bushes and looked at the two of them. She still had the wolf tail and ears for some reason he didn't fully understand. Did she think that they thought she was trying to trick them or something. Either way, his jaw opened slightly as he couldn't believe the beauty of this woman.

All his life he had read books from the olden time from great adventurers like James LongWalker and Val Victory who had been famous early explorers of the lands before the humans had moved here. Those stories had told of the elves and their grace and beauty. Those same stories also told of their strange customs, like the sacrificial killing of all sons, after the first born son and how they would eat the hearts of the other elves after they died and how the elves seemed to be able to shift into trees and birds and even wolves. They were great stories and over time had been put into the mantle of myth.

The fact was these so called elves had killed thousands of humans as they were trying to colonize these lands, so much that the great King Sherwin sent great armies into the region, set up forts and defensive posts chasing off the threats of the Heathen Elven Hordes. According to the papers, the elves had all been destroyed and as proven by not seeing another one again for nearly 300 years.

Now, he stood there facing a creature that... no... a woman that was supposed to be extinct and he couldn't believe it. Elves were real and he was looking at one... right now. He saw her eyes meet his and he felt a spark of something. A ... need.

He let his eyes fall slightly, trying to control his heart, not from fear... but something else. Something almost... good.

Cindy gasped as she looked up at the woman who now stood so proud and elegant before them. The elf wore some kind of earthy looking jumpsuit looking piece of clothing, which seemed to be literally interwoven wines, leaves, and flowers. She gasped and said, "Your so beautiful!"

Aries agreed. She was absolutely stunning. The thought of her filled his mind and for a moment thought it was some kind of mind trick she was doing... but when Rhymara cocked her head to one side in puzzlement at him, he could see confusion.

He said, "I ... don't know why the sickness is happening. It came from deep in the woods effecting apparently only wolves.... and some trees." He turned and walked to a large tree with low branches, reached up and plucked a thick leathery leaf from it, showing her the black ness that seemed to pulse through the center of the leaf.

He was surprised when she stepped forward, almost completely focused on the leaf and taking it from him, staring at it, then looking up at the tree. She was within a few feet of Aries and he was sure she didn't realize it as she was so focused on the tree.

Instantly, she seemed to leap nearly 10 feet into the air, landing on the same branch he had plucked the leaf from. The branch looked as if it couldn't support Cindy's weight, much less Rhymara's, but she walked along it and leapt even higher into the tree, looking at various leaves as if she weighed nothing.

Aries looked to Cindy and said, "She is so pretty. I want to be pretty like her." She smiled as she looked up at the woman who was so focused on the tree and squealed when Rhymara dropped nearly 30 feet back to the ground, landing perfectly on her feet.

This thick hunter looked at her and said, "I take it you didn't see this before?"

Rhymara looked up at him and seemingly realized just how close she was... within 2 feet of each other, within their own personal spaces. He could see the gleam in her eyes and felt a hunger for her that he hadn't felt... ever. He could see something in her eyes as well... but... she was an elf so who knew what that meant.

"If you two lovebird are good. Mabel says, she knows something about this sickness." Cindy said, breaking both of their concentrations on each other.

Old 10-25-2017, 03:19 PM   #10
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

She didn't like the idea that the trees were sick too! They weren't sick where she is, or none that have been reported. She climbed a good ways up the tree to test more leaves until she found a spot towards the middle that wasn't sick, although it was consuming the tree rather quickly. From here she did try to heal the tree with little success, in fact it made things worse. She actually saw the darkness creep up the tree at a faster rate, luckily only by a few inches before it stopped.

After jumping down and was about to look at the base of the tree before she heard him ask a question. Shortly afterwards Cindy spoke up by calling them lovebirds. Lovebirds? What the....

Her eyes grew wide after realizing how close she stood next to him. Naturally she took a few steps back as her heart skipped a few beats when glancing at him..... Shaking her head while silently cussing herself out for getting to close. She did feel something when meeting with his eyes. Although she had to shrug it off, she isn't here for that and she is certainly not looking for a one time fling.... Or worse.. to be enslaved when her guard is down.

"No, the trees where I am from are not sick... At least not to my knowledge. Perhaps it just hasn't reached them yet. It does take sometime for the trees to spread."

She tried to quickly avoid the flush burning in her cheeks as she turned her attention to Cindy and Mabel. All the while the tail and wolf ears were disappearing into her more natural elf features. Glancing down to where Cindy sat and considered the girl for a moment. Little did they know, she heard what Cindy about wanting to be pretty like her. Though, Rhymara thought she was already pretty and wouldn't change a thing about her..... for a human that is.

"What are her thoughts? And how do you speak with the wolves? Can you speak with other creatures of the forest too?"

Rhymara knelt down to the ground to examine the dirt around the sick tree, placing a hand on the ground to search out the roots. A few seconds later some of the deep thick roots broke through the ground and stopped. Rhymara frowned when seeing how black and poisoned the roots were."

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-25-2017, 03:58 PM   #11
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cindy watched with fascination as Rhymara continued to examine the tree, asking her questions. She shrugged and said, "I don't know how I know. I just know that I can. Bub can too if he could ever just open his ears and listen."

Aries turned his eyes to Cindy and said, "I have tried to listen. I don't hear them... just you know... sense them..." He felt the elves eyes cold on him.

He felt a tingle in his stomach at her gaze and cleared his throat and said, "You... you said Mabel knows something?"

Cindy nodded and turned Mabel and looked at her friend. A moment later, she nodded, saying, "She wants us to follow."

Mabel got up, turned further into the woods and darted ahead a few steps. To Aries surprise, he saw Rhymara shift back to wolf and leap to Mabel, stopping and glancing back to the two. Cindy said, "She said she will take Rhymara on ahead to the edge of the river. She wants us to meet her there."

Aries nodded and the two wolves darted into the brush. The big man and his sister got to their feet, grabbed up their gear and he said to her, "You go home. I don't want you to get hurt out here."

"Then how am you going to talk Mabel. I am going bub." She barked and headed into the woods following the wolves.

20 minutes later, the could hear the water trickling. It was just one of hundreds of tributaries that fed into a large river which headed north. It was there they saw Mabel and Rhymara in her wolf form. They stood looking at a deer carcass, which looked to have been eaten up by maggots, which were black and bulbous, versus white like normal. Mabel turned to see them approaching and Cindy said, "Mabel says be careful. The bugs are poisoned like her pups had been. The deer was poisoned too. Mabel said her pups had killed it and ate from that carcass this morning..."

Aries walked closer, kneeling down and looking at the rotting carcass. He said, "This thing looks as if it has been rotting for weeks. What is wrong with this thing?" He went to reach for one of the maggots then stopped thinking better of it. He looked to Rhymara and said, "What do you make of it?"

Old 10-25-2017, 05:21 PM   #12
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

While she followed Mabel through the woods, she could feel the sickness underneath her paws. The ground had soaked it up and she felt the roots from below dying. As they grew closer to what might appear as the source of it all, Rhymara knew it wasn't the source at all. It is only part of what is happening in this particular area, but the deer is only a carrier and brought it here.

Slowly she shifted into her humanoid form when Aries and Cindy approached, though she never kept her eyes off the corpse. Rhymara almost snapped at him when he went to reach out towards the deer, though luckily he pulled away before she had to intervene.

"She must have ate something to poison her and she brought that poison here. I can't tell if she was bitten or scratched with how rotted she is now. But if she was bit or scratched, that could have poisoned her as well. Before your pack got a hold of her anyway."

Rhymara glanced around the area the see how much the land had soaked up the black blood and saw that the grass made a huge circle around the deer. A black circle of which they were all standing in at the moment. It was too late to save any other creatures that ate from this meat, far too late to help the plant life that soaked up the blood. However, she can prevent it from spreading when the maggots fully develop and leave the area.

"I need you to stand back, get out from this circle."

She went with them to step away from the deer and black circle while placing a hand at the boarder of that circle. All her focus went straight towards the deer as she began to speaking in her natural tongue.

"U’Aestar’Kess uskeche key’anna De Cormyr manthor."

Her green eye glowed briefly as it saw a faded trail of where the deer came from, although she can tell it went quite a ways out. Also, the trail is very, very faint which meant she could easily lose it at any moment. A few seconds later a green flame ran the boarder of that circle and soon consumed the entire circle. The deer lit up in flames and those flames left nothing behind, although the flames did turn black as it also tried to burn the poisoned blood.

"We will need to burn those wolves too. Their blood will just keep spreading the poison into the ground and whatever insects that feed off them... That will spread too. Anything that dies from it will need to be burned."

She knew full well that neither of them will like that idea, especially after learning how close they were to the wolves. But after seeing this deer and the damage it's death has caused, it is the only way to prevent it from spreading in other ways. At the head of where the deer used to be, she spoke a few more words and the ground took the ashes of what remained, turning into it a white rose bush. However, she didn't know how long it would honestly stay white, yet it is something she did to honor the dead.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 10-26-2017, 12:11 PM   #13
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aries had no idea what was happening other than the circle was there... then instant flame... then gone. It happened almost so fast he wouldn’t have believed it had he not seen it himself. HE looked at her and said, “The wolves? You need to destroy them too?”

He glanced to Mabel in sorrow but she only whimpered and dropped her head. She didn’t want it either, but she knew it needed to be done. His stomach growled as he looked back to his sister and saw her sorrow as well. No one argued as they quietly walked back towards the original burial site.

Aries moved up and walked beside Rhymara giving her a sidelong glance, saying, “I umm... know you don’t understand this, but those wolves are... were... our friends.” His stomach growled again, this time some pain hit him. That was a bit unusual for him. Perhaps some bad oatmeal this morning. It was loud enough that Rhymara seemed to react to it with a faint smile. Cindy said, “Brother, you need to eat. Your stomach is going to knew a hole through your spine if you don’t.

He spun around at her anger filling his eyes glaring down at his sister and yelled, “WHAT DO YOU KNOW OF IT!?!?!? You whelp!!!” He felt his hand reach for his axe, anger growing in him. Why was he so angry all of a sudden? She hadn’t done anything but crack a joke?

IT shocked him to find that Rhymara’s hand was on his hand keeping him from pulling his axe. He felt more anger at being controlled. She stood in front of him, her gorgeous face looking concerned into his. She said, “Be still.”

He saw surprise in her eyes as she looked to Cindy and said, “Child, do you see it.”

Unbenownst to him, a drop of Sock’s blood when he pulled the arrow’s from Sock’s side flicked blood in his face, into his eye and mouth. Cindy looked at her brother and said, “Oh god. Bub... I think you got the sickness.”

“That’s ridiculous!” He broke away from them and walked to the stream and looked into a still pool of water. His blood vessels around his eyes were faintly black in color. He feared she was right.

Old 10-26-2017, 02:56 PM   #14
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

The comment about her not understanding their relationship with the wolves did sting quite a bit. Granted she may not understand how humans and wolves would be companions, yet she did understand the bond that was created. Her own wolf right now is locked up in a cage full of rage, in fact she had to strengthen the spell on the cage because of the increased strength. That is neither here nor there though, he wouldn't understand that she carries the same pain. What's worse is the idea that she might have to end her wolfs life when she returns. From what she as seen of the forest, she fears there is no cure.

Suddenly he started snapping at Cindy for no reason at all, then her heart skipped a beat when seeing what his eyes showed. Leaving her speechless while he went to look for himself and she couldn't understand why it would affect him.

"Many elves have had the poison blood spill on them and none have been affected. The latest was shredded by his own wolf, much blood was mixed between the two... Why does it affect you? Perhaps human react to it differently.."

Shaking her head with more confusion than what she came here with and scrambled to think of something that might help. Also glancing over at Cindy thinking of how the girl was cradling one of the dead wolves earlier. How blood did she get on her? There were no spells that would cure it, at least not yet, but the healers did teach her a few smaller spells that will help a little.

"I can not cure it. Though I can slow the process down considerably,... it can be slowed. I can also ease some of the rage that comes with it... You will have to work with me though.. Otherwise it won't work at all. You have to be stronger than the rage."

Deep down she honestly didn't know if it'll work or not, although the healers did use it on the pups that were affected. It worked on the pups for a time, however, Aries is no pup, he is a full grown man and a human. She had no way of knowing how the spells will work on a human, they were spells meant for the wolves.

"Will you allow me to try? It doesn't appear that you have much yet... I can also try to draw out of you, although that can be painful and is not a promised solution."

Cautiously she stepped up towards him while thinking she has to send word out to Alarak, to warn him that this affects the humans. If more humans catch this sickness, there will be no stopping them, especially if the humans ever found out her race still lives. Being with these two humans is a great risk for her and her people.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-05-2017, 11:10 PM   #15
momadness
Literotica Guru

Aries didn't understand why he felt so much anger in him! It was barely containable. He looked at the elf and finally gave a nod. He didn't have any clue what happened to him next.

The next thing he recalled was his sister sitting on the ground, his head in her lap. Pain riddled his body and if felt like every nerve ending was on fire. Fortunately, the pain was quickly starting to subside.

Whatever had made him so angry seemed to have subsided a bit... though only just. He still felt a growing anger in him at his sister, at the elf, at everything around him, but it was contained. Even Mabel angered him because she wouldn't get within 10 feet of him no matter how he called on her. She saw him as a freak too.

He saw Rhymara walk into his view and noted her hands were wet, perhaps because of the stream he was hearing nearby. He looked at her and said, "W... what happened?"

"I slowed it. Nothing more. I can take you to a people that can heal you." he thought he had heard her say.

He looked at his sister and the terrified look in her eyes told him all he needed to know. He was in real trouble and she knew it. He said, "O... okay. Just let me get up."

Aries found himself being pulled to his feet by his sis but once he was on there, he was fine. As he stood perfectly still, he could feel something... sense something... some dark... like a darkness in the earth pulsing through ever creeping veins. Something alien and poisonous to the forest. He pointed towards a spot in the ground. He stepped towards it, dropping to his knees and digging a few inches ... expecting to see some kind of energy vein of some kind only to physically find nothing.

"What are you doing bub?" His sis asked.

He looked towards the depth of the woods and he pointed saying, "I... I can see what is poisoning the ... the woods. I can... feel it. It is angry... It is... is evil..."

When the elf walked up next to him, he said, "I... I think I can take you to it... But it isn't safe. I don't want my sister going. It's too dangerous..."

"Hey! That's my decision to make brother! You protected me enough, now I get to protect you!" She said.

He looked to Khymara and said, "That... that's teh deal. Take her somewhere safe and ... and I will take you to the evil..."

Old 11-07-2017, 06:19 PM   #16
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Rhymara didn't give him a chance to back out, the second he gave permission she flicked her hand and knocked him out cold. Truthfully she didn't know how to heal him or to even slow the process down to it's fullest extent, she only saw one of the healers attempt it. Again, that was with her wolf and not a human, perhaps it'll be different with a human. It could also have other effects too that she had no clue about, every human is different, just as every elf is. How one reacts to one thing, another one reacts completely different to the same thing.

These are things she warned Cindy of this as well while pulling out a very sharp dagger from her boot. It is risky on many levels and Rymara thought of these risks while slicing her hand and putting her hand to his lips. Typically she would slice the palm of his hand too, yet she didn't want to risk herself getting sick in the process. With a small chant she forced him to drink the blood down and she can see it glowing as it pulsed through his veins.

She made it to where he wouldn't know what she did, removing any trace of her blood from his lips and the water healed her hand. It took sometime for the process to complete before he woke up and at first she was afraid of what her blood would do to him. Though he didn't really act any different... Well, other than this digging and tracking thing. Granted it is something she can do, however, he saw what she couldn't. Making it difficult to judge if this is from the sickness or her blood.

His request to take Cindy to a safe place stunned her. There are no safe places within a reasonable distance and to take her to the elf city would cause issues. Not to mention take up too much time that she is already quickly losing. Obviously he didn't think their home was safe enough, although judgeing by the look in Cindy's eyes, she would follow anyway. Then an idea came to her, an extremly risky one, all the same it is the best option for all of them.

“Very well. I need a favor from you anyway.... I want you to take this...”

She pulled off one of her emerald rings and placed on Cindy's finger and also gave her the jeweled dagger.

“Take these with you and show them to anyone that stops you. They will not like you at first, but show them these and ask for Alarak. Speak to no one about your business there unless it is Alarak.”

She glared at the girl for a moment, then back towards Aires knowing this is going to be a mistake. Reaching into her bag, she pulled out some parchment and wrote with the water.

“Give this to Alarak as well.. No one else will be able to read it but him. Then tell him what happened here, he will protect you. I promise.”

After that, she sighed and very reluctantly used the water to make a portal and on the other side was the elven city. Her room to be exact.

“Hurry go.. I can't hold this up for long, it's not one of my strongest skills... Go.. Now..”

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-13-2017, 03:09 PM   #17
momadness
Literotica Guru

Cindy looked at her brother once more worried and not really wanting to go, then looked back into the portal and stepped through. Mabel stepped through with her. A moment later, the portal was gone.

-- Cindy --

Cindy hadn't made it more than 5 steps when three large dark pelted wolves seemed to appear out of no where, each growling dangerous growls! Mabel's fur went up in in alert and she began to growl back, ready to protect Cindy at all cost, looking in every direction she could at once.

Cindy raised the dagger into the air and yelled, "Don't hurt us! I need to see Alarak! This is from Rhymara! Please! We mean no harm! Don't hurt us!"

-- Aries --

After the portal closed, he looked over at Rhymara and watched her start to get weak kneed and collapse. he reached out to her, catching her in his arms before she fell the entire way and eased her to the ground. He looked down at her as she looked up at him disorientedly and he said, "Hey... you okay?" She was a beautiful woman and he was surprised he hadn't seen it before.

Aries brought his hand down to her face and gently wiped some dark blood from her nose and said, "That spell really did it to you huh? Can I help you somehow?"

Old 11-13-2017, 05:01 PM   #18
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Elf city ~

The leader of the pack is more than obvious as he is the biggest dire wolf anyone could imagine with fur blacker than the night itself. The other one is a little smaller and had more of slender look to her and fur white as fresh snow. The last wolf had fur like fire and piercing green eyes that could almost steal your soul if you weren't paying attention.

They sniffed at her and the scent of wolfs blood filled the air as they glared at the stranger. Human scent overwhelmed them which put them on higher alert, especially when she raised the dagger. To the wolves it could be seen as a threat, however her tone and fear posed no threat. Their attention went to Mabel and they could smell the blood on her as well.

Another faint scent came to them, the scent was strongest on the human and they realized that it was Rhymara's scent. The leader of the pack, tilted his head towards Cindy then turned expecting her to follow them. It was against the rules to allow the human see the city, however they knew that this one is important. Normally they would separate the wolf from the human, in this case they didn't see the need as Mabel is older and saw no true threat from her.

They brought her into the throne room to find Alarak speaking with a few other nobles. The red and white kept Cindy and Mabel at the door while the black one went to see Alarak. There were other elves looking down on Cindy with disgust in their eyes, some surprised to see a human among them. A moment later Alarak's voice broke what silence there was.

“Leave me.”

With that everyone in the room left and the other two wolves allowed Cindy to enter. Alarak glared at the girl, amazed by her beauty, though didn't make mention of it. Being attracted to a human is the last thing he needed right now.

“I am Alarak, I've been told you have seen Rhymara. You have blood staining your clothes, is it hers?”

Rhymara hadn't slept since leaving her home, nor had any food. It has been one thing after another since meeting these humans that she hadn't thought about resting. To top it off, she has been using quite a bit of energy on spells. More so when trying to help Aires with the poison in his blood, the portal seemed to be her limit.

“Portals are not easy for me, it takes a lot to make the connection.”

She gave him a weak smile glad to see the anger had left his beautiful eyes for the time being. Then she caught herself getting lost in those eyes and had to quickly look away. Or better yet, just close her eyes and take a moment to rest.

In that process she started realizing that his embrace felt really good too, almost reminding her of Alarak. Only there was something about this one... Silently scolding herself for these thoughts. She had just barely met him, knows nothing about him and worse yet, he is a human!

“I just need some rest and food. It is getting late and I have been running for quite sometime. I guess I over did it today is all.”

She pointed to her back that was within his reach if he leaned over and told him there was some food in it. Giving a clear indication that she didn't want to move right away.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Old 11-14-2017, 04:47 PM   #19
momadness
Literotica Guru

-- CINDY --

Cindy was terrified as her and Mabel were led into a really large building with huge open floors and a series of steps up to what looked like a large throne. She heard the man near the throne turn and look down at her and then slowly walk down the stairs. The only thing she thought about was how stunning he was. Her jaw dropped ever so slightly and she felt her heart flutter as he approached and looked down at her.

Mabel sat on her hind quarter and looked at him in a non-threatening way. She hadn't even heard his first time he asked the question. When he said, "Did you understand me?"

She looked up at him and realized he was waiting on some response and she said, "Oh... Rhymara? No. It isn't her blood. My wolves... Mabel's babies... got sick... attacked each other. My brother and I buried them. That is where the blood is from. Um... I was supposed to bring this to you. "

She looked at the wolf and then another thought hit her and said, "Oh... and this too." She reached into a pocket and pulled out Rhymara's ring and handed it to him as well. She made a promise to my brother while they were looking at what was causing the sickness, that I would be kept safe. That is why she sent me here."

-- ARIES --

Aries said, "This is as good a place as anywhere to set up a camp. You just rest while I build a fire and find us something to... " He hesitated as he thought about the deer being poisoned and how he could very well be poisoned still too.

He reached into his canvas and pulled out a rag, opening it and handing it to her saying, "I have some dried beef and some bread if you want."

As she took the food, he turned and began gathering some firewood. 10 minutes later, he had a big fire burning as they sat near it, chasing off the bitter of the cold as it started to turn night. He said, "I... want to thank you for protecting my sister."

Old 11-16-2017, 12:53 PM   #20
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alarak stood there with a smile while watching this human girl stumble over her response. He found the blush that tinted her cheeks rather cute and he honestly couldn't get over how beautiful she is. Though he took the items from her, slipping the ring onto his little finger for now.

He trailed his fingers lightly over the parchment and the paper glowed as the words appeared. It told him briefly of the events Rhymara encountered since meeting the humans. For a while he frowned with concern at the news of the trees, something he hadn't thought about or noticed himself. Growing more concerned after reading that this sickness can infect humans.

However, the last bit that he read had him glance over at Cindy with an arched brow. Looking at the girl and the wolf next to her, he didn't think it would be possible. She is a human after all, they have weak abilities.

"You speak with the wolves?"

He asked more out of curiosity and the shock in her eyes told him the answer before she nodded. He just smiled though and said,

"I see... Well then, I suppose you are now under my protection. First things first, lets get you cleaned up and fed."

He motioned for the red wolf to come forward and pet the wolf lovingly as she came up to his side.

"This is Phoenix and she will protect you when I'm not around. We do not really own the wolves, we consider them as companions. They come and go as they wish. However I suppose to make it simple, one can say that she is mine. No one will give you problems with her at your side."

Nodding at the other two wolves, they took their leave while Alarak motioned for Cindy to walk with him. He explained a few very simple rules, mostly common sense as to not get her into trouble. As they walked, he did point to three elves in particular and told her to be careful around them. If possible, to just avoid them altogether.

They approached a spiraling staircase and he motioned for one of the servants to come over. The servant girl appeared to be elvish, yet as she got closer, Cindy would that her ears were covered in white fur. Behind the small figure of a woman was a long, thick white tail flicking around as she walked. When approaching them, she smiled brightly and bowed at them both in greeting. Alarak spoke to the servant.

"Take her to the room that is next to mine, give her whatever she needs. Cindy here is our guest and she will be under my care. I have some matters to attend to, however I will be up shortly to check on her."

He took Cindy's hand and kissed it before leaving her with Khyria and Phoenix.

While Aries left to go collect the wood, Rhymara propped herself up against a tree and ate the offered jerky. Digging into her own pack, she pulled out what she had for food, which to him wouldn't seem like much. Then again, she didn't need much and wasn't planning on sharing with anyone. However, she set aside some elven bread, with fruit and cheese. Along with a flask filled with the sweetest mead known to man.

In the meantime she also used tiny bit more energy to create what would pass as a bed. It wasn't the greatest, but at least they wouldn't be sleeping on hard dirt and rocks. Instead, they would sleep on very soft grass and surprisingly it had warmth to it so they wouldn't get too cold. This was easy enough for her to create though and didn't take up all that much of her energy.

As he came back, she was just finishing with the bedrolls that she had and sat down on hers while watching him build the fire. The entire time she thought about home, hoping that Alarak did take Cindy into his care without too much fuss. That question filled her more when hearing Aries thanking her for that protection. Though, Rhymara smiled and smirked lightly to herself, knowing that deep down, Alarak is a softy when it came to pretty girls.

"My brother will take good care of her. In fact I'm sure she's soaking in a very hot bath filled with her favorite oils right about now."

She reached over to the stash of food she put to the side for him and offered it to him. After taking another sip from the flask, she offered that to him as well.

"It doesn't look like much, but that bread there will satisfy you enough to make you think you had a full course meal."

With that she laid down and stared at the fire and picked at the rest of her food. Being out here in the open made her uneasy, wondering how safe they really were. The forest did seem very quiet in this area, though it could just be because it is human territory.

Watching some of the flames reminded her of her wolf and the few camp out they had together. That also reminded her of how poorly she reacted to his loss of his wolves. He was mourning and here she wanted to burn their bodies as though she didn't care about how he felt.

"I am sorry about your wolves."

She paused for a moment while thinking of her sweet wolf and all the hunts they went on. For the first time since all this started, Rhymara couldn't stop the tears. This sickness has taken so much from her and she never took the time to really mourned over any of those losses.

"My wolf is sick right now too, I don't have the heart to put her down though. Sadly, she is locked in a cage with a very strong spell holding her in. Sleeping spells only go so far before it messes with the mind. I don't know what is worse, seeing her locked up or in the ground... She is the main reason I left though.. I want to find a cure for her. Other wolf companions have attacked and killed a few of my kind. The most recent is.... rather ... was.. a very.... close.... friend."

After saying all that out loud for the first time, she couldn't eat anymore and felt sick while curling up into a ball. The idea of shifting into her wolf form came to mind, not wanting him to see her crying, however, that would just take up too much energy.

"I-I think we should get some sleep."

She barely got the words out before choking back the sobs and hid her face under her cloak.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl

Last edited by katalynn : 11-16-2017 at 03:21 PM.

Old Yesterday, 12:37 PM   #21
momadness
Literotica Guru

-- Cindy --

Cindy was led to a magnificent bedchamber with Mabel and soon with a large inset in the floors that steamed with hot water from an underwater spring. A change of clothing was laid on the bed as well as some bathing items. The servant suggested she bathe while they prepared a meal for her and nervously, Cindy agreed. As she was left alone, she removed her clothing, dipped her toes into the water which seemed nearly perfect heat and soon submitted to the heat and was neck deep in the earthen tub She laid back and to her surprise, found herself getting sleepier and sleepier.

For a moment, she woke to fear she was being somehow influenced by a spell or magic or something, but the moment passed as she began to slip into a deep sleep, leaning back against the tub, Mable sitting at her side.

-- Aries --

He could always tell when a woman struggled to remain hard and it always baffled him why they felt the need to do that. That is why men were around was to handle the tough stuff. The little he had seen of her though, he suspected she had no man who could handle what she was dealing with.

Aries heard her start to cry and figured this wolf meant a lot more to her than she let on. He walked over and sat next to her, not touching her just sitting. He said, "My wolf friends were part of my family. Mabel is practically like another sister to me. She helped me find my way home when I got lost, brought us meat when he had none. I remember one time, she ran into town, risking the villagers attacking her to get our Wisdom to bring her back to us when we were both sick. I helped bring her pups into the world and I felt like their uncle. To see them kill each other like that... is like seeing my family kill each other. I don't know if I will ever get over it."

He reached forward and stoked the fire a bit before saying, "But I do know that whatever did this to my family and yours, I will do whatever I can to stop it from happening to others. I won't let their lives go in vain. I hope we can save your friend too. I will all I can to help."

He could not hear her crying anymore and she laid still. He sighed and said, "Well, either I am talking to a sleeping woman... or... well... we should sleep now."

He laid back on the dirt, using a bundled cloak as a pillow, wrapped himself in and tried to fall asleep.

Old Yesterday, 03:06 PM   #22
katalynn
You sure you wanna play?

Alarak sent out some scouts with a direct order to check on the trees and to look for any signs of a kill. He wanted them to go as far out as the boarders which will take them the better part of the day. Once they headed out, he made a few more requests dealing with Cindy. Nothing bad, however he needed to make certain that everyone knew she is a guest and not a threat. Also, he set things up that will hopefully allow Cindy some access to Rhymara's wolf and still be safe.

When things were all in order he went to go check on Cindy and smiled after being told she fell asleep. Once he was in her room and looked her over, he smiled again after realizing that not much would wake her at this point. Mabel did growl slightly as he approached the tub.

"Do not worry old girl, I just need to get her out of the bath, otherwise she'll never wake up."

He got into the tub just enough to be able to pick Cindy up and with the servants help they dried her off. Slipping a silk nightgown over her and tucked into bed. When she woke up she'll find a dress sitting neatly on a chair for her. Looking down at Mabel he had to laugh at the look she was giving him.

"I told you I wouldn't touch her. She must be very exhausted though seeing how the bath affected her."

Giving Mabel a little pet on the head, He left the room to go change himself and left the door that connects both rooms open. The entire time he did admire every curve on Cindy, though to keep his word to Mabel, he didn't do too much touching. Although he wouldn't have done so anyway without Cindy's permission... Even if it was very tempting.

Rhymara listened to him as she curled up and cried as he continued to speak. She felt the heat of the fire as he stirred it up and put fresh logs onto it. After a couple of moments she did fall silent and pretended to be sleeping. She's never been with a human before, let alone spend the night with one. For a short while she really couldn't sleep with him being so close.

After that short while though, the night and dark forest made it impossible to sleep. She heard the wolves in the distance and could only think of her wolf back home. Other than the wolves and the fire though, it was far too quiet out and it drove her insane. The night shouldn't be this quiet.

Eventually she turned over to watch Aries, wondering if he is sleeping or not. His breathing and actions showed signs of being asleep. Very cautiously she moved around quietly and laid down right next to him. She didn't know why, but she wanted to be closer to him. Almost as though she is seeking comfort without wanting to admit to it. She's also never really been out in the woods alone either which made seeking comfort more of a need rather than a want.

I Am Submissive
I Am Babygirl
I Am Lover
I Am Property
I Am Pleasure
I Am Good Girl
I Am Bad Girl
I Am Pet
I Am Challenge
I Am Reward

I am Daddy's Girl