Union cost of peace (jc199123 &Kililia ONLY , Close thread)

"You know exactly what that means dear." Lucas answered his wife know that she had some idea of what he ment. He knew what would she needed to do to prove what she was saying was true but she also needed to drop her attitude towards him.
 
Catalina stop dead in her tracks: " I have no intentions to bed you before wed in a church before friends and family....i am not a whore that just sleep with a man before her wedding night"
 
"Look if you are trying to us the church as an excuse to get out of this marriage it won't work your dad has already gave me two or three churches that will marry us no matter what." Lucas said. He was getting to the point where he was going to take her upstairs and take her reguardless what she wanted.
 
Catalina paled at his statement as she did not want to bed him for all she knew she was deseased. She glared at him: " i said i would accept being your wife, why are you asssisting i bed you before the wedding?" She was terrified by the idea of end up pregnant from him, it be almost impossible for her to escape him already, it be almost nil possibility if she end up knock up by him. She doubted he accepted his wife escaping with his heir and move on with his life.


She tried to back away from him only to feel her back against the door of their bedroom, she paled: " I am not ready to have sex.....with you....i dont even know you...no offense but i do not want you to be my first....i even less wanna have the child of a stranger...alll i ask is a year to get to know you..." *She pleaded trying to buy herself time * " i promise, i will not be around any other man, i just want 12 months...ts all i ask...as your wife....please?"


She tried to walk pass him as she wanted to get away as far as posble from their bedroom.She was not awared he had the bedroom set up for this speacial night, decorated all in white with the latest clothing and all she would need *
 
Lucas had heard everything that she said before from her and it had already gotten old. He opened the door behind her and pushed her into the room filled with white except for one outfit he had laid down on the bed with another one. One was something regular a white teddy with matching thong panties the other outfit was one made out of latex and it showed everything. If she gave him any more trouble he would have her clothes locked away and replaced on ones that he approved of. He was going to sleep with his wife tonight no matter what she wanted.

"I will take you tonight no matter what you want. In fact if you refuse to sleep with me you will regret your decision not to do so." He forced her over to the bed and pushed her down onto the bed before asking "are you going to service me like a good wife or am I going to have to force you to sleep with me?"
 
Catalina gasps as she stumble backwards in their bedroom, she look around and back at him as the door close behind Lucas. She glance on the bed to see the teddy and thong and paled. Her mouth went dry knowing he expected her tom bed him to seal their union, she looked up at him and paled at his statement. She whimpered as he promise to have her regret if she dare defy him and try deny him her body. She was genuinely terrified for the first time as she could heard he spoke the truth by the tone of his voice.

She let out a small helpless cry as he force her over the bed, her vision blurred by her tears as he calmly ask her...She could not get the words out and only manage to nod at her husband. She did not dare sound defiant fearing the consequence of her actions, all she manage to reply was : " ...plea...se...dont...hurt me..." She whimpered as he lay over her to scared to move...

She was frozen as tears ran down her cheek as she wanted to run but was to scared to defy his authority and be punished by him for defying his authority. She whimpered knowing she was now his woman till death did them part...
 
Lucas unziped the cat suit once again but this time he didn't stop until it was all the way down. He looked into the tearing eyes of his wife before saying "I'm not going to hurt you but we are consummating our marriage tonight so how much it hurts depends on you my dear." He lifted off of her before saying "you can wear the teddy and thong tonight I think you have earned it for now." He stayed I'm the room so that she wouldn't try to leave but he turned and faced the door that they came in knowing that the others were locked. He put the other outfit where she could still see it reminding her that this could go another way if she misbehaves in any way. He undressed himself and got into the bed covering his lower half keeping his manhood a mystery to his wife.


When he seen her in the sexy outfit he picked for her he instantly got hard loving how she looked knowing that she would look better naked. He pulled back the sheets for her still leaving himself covered. He knew that he was going to have to lay down the rules for her so that she would know them and follow them. When she got into bed he pulled her close pressing his cock against her pantie clad pussy letting her feel how well endowed he was.
 
Catalina whimpered as he began undress her as he spoke to her. She whimpered as he got off her and gave her little option as she look at the two outfit. She slowly changed into the outfit, whimpering as he got in their bed naked.

Catalonia eyes widen as his growing erection look like a tent slowly getting taller under the blanket. She reluctantly made her way to her side of their marital bed only to gasps as he suddenly pull her againot him. Her eyes bulging as she felt his enormous erection against her, she whimpered knowing they would consummate it at this moment.
 
"It's time to perform your wifely duties." Lucas said as he kissed her gently moving her hand to his cock so that she could play with him while they kissed. He could feel his massive cock throb in her hand as it tried to grip it. He could tell that she was still hesitant and given how big he was and the fact she was a virgin he understood but he wasn't going to stop now. He began to massage her breasts through the silky smooth teddy then decides that he wanted to touch the real things so he unclasped the front and began to play with her nipples as he massaged them. The site of his new wife's breasts made him groan into the kiss loving the site and he couldn't wait to taste them before taking her. He had a bit of a problem brewing at this point he didn't know if he was going to fuck her pussy first or ass but both were going to be used tonight and if she done anything to displease him he knew which was going to be first.
 
Catalina whimpered at his statement, she followed his guide and wrap her hand around his cock, she began jerk hi off slowly with a firsm grip. She whimpered as she played with her breasts, his big hands cupping them as he teased her nipples. She was to afraid to defy him ad continued to stroke his cock wither her shaky hands. She was unsure what to say and avoided eye contact as she stroke his cock, blushing as she felt him grow n er hand, she copuld no longer wrap her hand around his thich girth. her mouth drying as he also grew in length

As she finally found her voice, she replied in a shak voice: " please...not tonight...i'm not...ready...i'm scared...its...too big...." *She did her best to not sound defiant and pray he give her time to reflect*
 
Lucas got up on his knees and pulled his wife on all fours as she continued to plead to him. He pulled her thong down giving him access to her and what hole he wanted to fuck. He was at this point ignoring the pleas that was coming from his wife and his positioned himself at her ass. He decided that he wanted anal sex first so that he could tell her the rules of the house.


He thrusts himself into her ass meeting great resistance at first but finally gained entrance into her hole. He slowly fucked her burying his entire cock in her ass grunting as he done so. He gave himself a bit before saying "there are rules to this house in which you will obey without question. One you will give me pleasure no matter what or where. Two my pleasure is the up most importance even over your pleasure. Three you will wear what I say no matter how much you do not like it. Four you will not go out with anyone including friends only me. Five your only other duty beside pleasuring me is to bear my children." He gently caressed her body as he told her the rules.
 
Catalina gasps as he suddently got on his knees, she barely had time to react as he grab hold of her, forcing her into position: " Please...stop...noo...please...your...hurting me..." *Her eyes widen as she felt the head of his cock push against her ass,she struggle to crawl away daring try and deny what was rightfully his to claim. She cried out as he manage to restrain her enough to began push up her dry ass. She threw back her head as she screamed at the top of her lungs as the head of his cock finally slip in her ass. She fought to break free in tears as she screamed: " nooo!" *Screams in agony as he impale his cock deep in her ass, shaking her head as she could not move off his cock due to his painfully thick girth.*

She clung to their bed sheet as tears ran down her cheeks as she was fully impaled on his cock.Sobbing as he began stating the house rules as reminder he was the master of the house and she was now his woman.It was obvious he would now have a say in all matters concerning her down to what she was to wear.Tears running down her cheeks knowing she no longer be allowed to be with friends and family. She began crying as he reminded her duty to bare him children, shaking as he caressed her while his cock was fully impaled in her dry ass.
 
Lucas let out some moans and groans as he continued to fuck his wife's dry ass loving the feeling of being deep within her ass. He began to pick up his pace fucking her harder and faster. He could still hear her sobbing as everything sunk in that she wasn't escaping this tonight or any night for that matter. While he continued to fuck her he grabbed a hand full of her hair pulling her head up making her look straight ahead and with his other hand her gave her ass a few smacks. He could feel himself growing closer to cumming so he began to thrust the hardest and fastest he could manage given the virgin ass he was in. After an hour of drilling his new wife's ass he finally couldn't hold back any more and her filled her ass with his hot cum.

When he finally quite cumming he pulled himself out of her ass and quickly spun her around to face him. "Be a good wife and clean my cock." He said placing his cock on her lips waiting to see if she would clean him up. His cock throbed against her lips and leaked what cum was left in his cock as he waited for any action from his wife.
 
Catalina dug her fingers into the pillows, rewarding hid thrusts with sharp piercing cries. Fresh tears ran down her cheeks as he grew in pace like a madman, his massive cock feeling like sandpaper in her dry ass. she hissed as he pulled back her hair as he pounded her ass with deep,powerful thrusts. Sobbing as he began to spank her ass, leaving his handprint on her cheek. She beg him to stop as he ram in and out her ass almost lifting her off the bed with each powerful thrusts.

As an hour pass, he barely could see stat in place, only his cock in her ass held her in place as he filled her dry ass.

She look away shaking, sore whimpering:" no more please...I can't..."
 
That wasn't what Lucas wanted to hear from his wife so before she could try to run away again he got behind her holding onto her hips tightly while he tried to position himself without using his hands but actually getting it to go in was difficult so he removed one hand and guided himself into her pussy. He met even more resistance before. he finally went in again. He had finally done it he took his wife's virginity and her tight pussy felt good. He slowly fucked her from behind not wanting to fall out because he didn't know how much of a struggle he was going to have getting himself back in. He made sure with each thrust to bury himself deep within her pussy.
 
Catalina whimpered ND fought to break free of his hold on her and railed miserably. She wince as he positioned her and restrained her movement. She screamed in agony as he tore through her hymen, doing limp under him.

Tears blurring her vision as he robbed her innocence, his thrust met with painful cries but was to weak to break free. Her innocence staining his cock and balls as proof she was now his woman.
 
Lucas continued to thrust into his wife ignoring her cries of pain driving home the point that his pleasure was more important than her pleasure. As he done with her ass he pick up speed, depth, and his roughness of his thrust. He could feel himself hitting the entrance to her womb with each thrust he made into her pussy. He continued to pound into her lasting longer than before enjoying every minute of the fuck. After an two hours he finally got close to cumming but instead of cumming in her he pulled out cumming on her pussy and ass. He wanted her pregnant but first he wanted her broken and bent to his will.
 
Catalina struggled but was unable to break free. His powerful thrust met with screams as he Rob of her innoncence.

She shook her head as she tried to push him off in desperation. She soon end up limp and helpless under him as the hours pass, crying as he rape her.

She gasps as withdrew and came on her making her feel dirty. She struggled to crawl away from under him.
 
Lucas got up and went to the bathroom door and unlocked it. "I'm taking a shower now you will keep the mess of our love making on you as a mark of our first time." He said to his new wife before going into the bathroom. He turned the water on and got into the shower washing the blood from her hymenn off of his thighs and genitals.

He didn't want his wife to clean herself up because he wanted her to think over the rules she just broke refusing to blow him and begging him again not to fuck her. He walked back into the bedroom seeing that his wife was still on the bed. He pulled the covers out from under her and got into bed cuddling her saying "it's alright dear your first time always hurts." He could feel that she was shaking and knew that for know she feared him.
 
Catalina never imagine her first time be so brutal,it was obvious she was expected comply to his wishes even against her own will. She wince as he deny her to clean up as proof she was his woman. She hated him for denying her the chance to wash up, she end up laying down shaking as both her orifice were full of his semen. She burst in tears as she felt so dirty and claimed by him as she may already be with child for all she knew.

She gasps as he almost rolled off the bed as he remove the sheets, she did not want to be touched. She tense up as he practically drag her to him to cuddle, shaking knowing she could not to much if he decided to take her as he was much stronger. She both hated and feared him, but still fell asleep from exhaustion of a thorough fuck.
 
He stayed awake enough to see his wife fall asleep and he soon followed her holding onto her tightly. He knew that in the morning he would have to clean up again andd hopefully his wife would get to join him this time. He didn't know if he came in her enough to get her pregnant it looked like he pulled out with just enough time for all or most of it to land on her pussy and ass. He woke to his wife trying to get away from him and break free from his arms. "My dear we have to talk about last night and how stuff like now got you in that very position last night." He said holding tighter onto his wife.
 
Catalina winced as he grab her firmly as she looked up scared:" please let me go...I was not trying to run away..."

She gulped scared to anger her husband:" I'm sorry, please let me go...I didnt mean too"
She had no idea what she was apologizing for but said only what she imagine he wanted to hear from his woman.
 
Lucas knew she was just telling him what he wanted to hear so he asked "do you even know what it was that you done last night?" He paused for a bit before saying "even if you are sorry you still haven't offered your ass for dry fucking to apologize for it." He was going to make that her way of saying sorry to him a dry rough ass fucking. He didn't know if she would submit to this ack but his cock stirred at the thought of it.
 
Catalina paled as she did not understand why and did not want him to realise that fact. She gulped and shook her head in tears: " please nooo...please...no anal...i beg you..." She looked up in tears knowing he did not allow her any lube as he fuck her ass violently. She tried remember the rules to see what she done wrong, she whimpered as the answer became blank answer at first*

" i...i.....i tried...tooo..deny ....your...pleassure...but....please...i'm too sore....please don't be mad... at me"

She looked up trebling on tears, shaking her head: " please....i be goood...no more...please...." She was scared to sound defiant but somehow knew any refusal , he would see it as a defiance to his authority*
 
Lucas ewas about to just take her when he figured he would play a physiological game with his wife. "Oh no I'm not going to take you but know this the longer it takes you to apologize the rougher it's going to get." He said kissing his love's cheek before he got up. "How about we get go get ourselves cleaned up?" He asked his wife holding out his hand.
 
Back
Top