Blowjobs during and after sex

I think guys not wanting to kiss their partners after cumming in their mouths isn't that unusual. It doesn't usually cut the other way though - I LOVE the taste of myself on someone else's mouth/cock/fingers/anywhere else ... so maybe the OP could start there - kiss him after he's gone down on you, and clearly enjoy it (if you actually DO enjoy it, of course). People do have variable boundaries around bodily fluids. I'm with a guy at the moment who's done a LOT of stuff, but just recently he licked his own cum off my skin, and then mentioned that was a first for him ... now he absolutely loves doing that, but it obviously took him 30+ years of some pretty wild sex to decide that it was OK.

I'm glad you found an open minded guy. I know of some men who won't go near a woman's mouth after she has gone down on him, even if he didn't come in her mouth! To me, that's extreme. I have no problem kissing my wife after she has gone down on me, though I accept that I'm an outlier, too. I'm not squirmish about the smorgasbord of delightful tastes waiting to be discovered with my partner.

I once dated a girl who insisted on kissing after a blowjob, including after I came in her mouth. For her, it was an important issue. If it is was good enough for her to taste, then it had to be good enough for you to taste, too.

Full disclosure, while I'm very much in the closet for most people in real life, I'm bi. She certainly didn't know that. My willingness to taste myself initially surprised her. I did come out to her later and though I married someone, she and I remain dear friends. Again, full disclosure - we're just friends and not FWB. :)

Plenty of guys don't though - my husband NEVER kisses me after a blowjob, at least not if he's cum ... I'll have to pay more attention and see if he does if he hasn't cum.

Well to each his own. But i cant get enuff. She knows to. I just grunt " get up here Baby" she'll stick her togue forcefully into my waiting mouth. Love it :heart::kiss:

I'm glad you found an open minded guy. I know of some men who won't go near a woman's mouth after she has gone down on him, even if he didn't come in her mouth! To me, that's extreme. I have no problem kissing my wife after she has gone down on me, though I accept that I'm an outlier, too. I'm not squirmish about the smorgasbord of delightful tastes waiting to be discovered with my partner.

I once dated a girl who insisted on kissing after a blowjob, including after I came in her mouth. For her, it was an important issue. If it is was good enough for her to taste, then it had to be good enough for you to taste, too.

Full disclosure, while I'm very much in the closet for most people in real life, I'm bi. She certainly didn't know that. My willingness to taste myself initially surprised her. I did come out to her later and though I married someone, she and I remain dear friends. Again, full disclosure - we're just friends and not FWB. :)

I suspect (probably not even conscious) homophobia is a large part of the issue there.
The BF likes to complete the circle kissing me with his cum on his tongue after he's licked it off my skin. Yum.

I suspect (probably not even conscious) homophobia is a large part of the issue there.
The BF likes to complete the circle kissing me with his cum on his tongue after he's licked it off my skin. Yum.

It's such an erotic sensation to share a deep passionate kiss after an amazing blow job....fuck I'm getting half a woody just thinking about it

Ha - I forgot to get back to this thread, but it turns out the husband has no problem kissing me after I've gone down on him, provided he didn't cum. So it's obviously the cum that's the issue for him

I have come (pardon the pun) to enjoy the taste of my cum on Dawn's tongue when she kisses me after I cum in her mouth. She also likes me to lick my cum off her breasts when i cum there and feed it to her with my tongue. Very hot. And I return the favor, giving her a taste of her cum after I have gone down on her. Delish!

Ha - I forgot to get back to this thread, but it turns out the husband has no problem kissing me after I've gone down on him, provided he didn't cum. So it's obviously the cum that's the issue for him

Same here! has no issue kissing the mrs after she has sucked me as long as I have not cum in her mouth. However, if I have then I won't until she's rinsed her mouth. You'll find a lot of guys with the same mind set when it comes to tasting their own cum.

As a guy, I can say that's how it goes for me as well.

Update: we did end up breaking things off. More because of family issues and not because of sexual differences however I think that would have ended up becoming an issue further down the road.

I don't have a problem with before, during or after. Nor does my SO. She seems to enjoy the taste of herself on me after being in her. I have no problem kiss in any way if I have cum in her mouth...... no need to brush, gargle or rinse; just a non issue for either of us......I also figure if you are a smoker, why in the heck should you mind what you have in your mouth after that. Not knocking the smoker, just the taste. AH but to each their own.......

The men I have been with love a during and after sex BJ. When I bring home sloppy seconds to Hubby and he adds his load in me I love to suck his cock and can taste both loads on him.

Back