Any female gamers/geeks out there?

Heh yup that kind of grind is never fun. Stopped playing my zerker after hitting 50, not really a pvp fan so I know wont continue for long. But yeah combat is sweet in Tera. Will most likely play it again for about half a day or so to see how much fun slayer would be.

Frankly after playing quite a few MMOs seeing end raid content, crafting, farming mats and all that jazz doubt will ever get hooked onto one ever again. Browser rts games, TCGs keep me occupied and give me the fix I need. If feel the urge super strong will simply replay CoH or Civ or Dead space series. None of them get old or repetitive, for me anyway.

Slayers got buffed up afaik, but for PvP mostly. Zerks too last I heard of. They are all fun but for me most fun is when you pass 50ish with any class. The best stuff comes at 60 really. Only mystic was spot on at any level, never played more OP class, I owned in CS the minute I hit 30 on her and PvE was walk in a park solo.

I feel the same about the grind, raids and all that jazz too. Was hardcore raider for years, hardcore PvPer, hardcore dungeon crawler and farmer, all I think about it now is... bleh. Went to singleplayer games. My latest passion is not even 3D, called Cultures, I bet none heard about it :D
I am making my own maps in that game now and thinking about getting some more specific software once I get some cash. I used to play a lot with Poser and similar free programs but now I am thinking Max/Maya.

Who knows maybe some day, in lack of games to my taste, I make one of my own to make me happy :D

My latest passion is not even 3D, called Cultures, I bet none heard about it :D

Who knows maybe some day, in lack of games to my taste, I make one of my own to make me happy :D

Sounds familiar, remember a browser game with that name....probably not it.

Heh, sign me up if you ever do. Though cant promise will stay interested if its a MMO :p.

The browser game is Cultures Online and is made based on old Cultures I think. The first game from series came out 2001. and got out of development with the 4th part (8th Wonders of the World) around 2005. or so.
I still have original CDs but I couldnt install them on my new PC for some reason. Just a while ago I found out that GOG (Good Old Games) has them for sale so I spent some small cash and am happily playing again :)

Aaah cool. Well atleast I have an idea :p. You can play them on your current PC? Hmm I tried an old rts the other day, commandos, damm thing was too old for my current PC and everything was playing in super fast motion lol.

Greetings All! I can't even say how happy this thread makes me. I am definitely a "noob" here and finally joined so I could comment. I am an MMO player, mostly. WoW has been the bane of my existence for ages. Now, I am into SWTOR too. However, I do play Dragon Age, Skyrim, and Minecraft as well. I have yet to be in a relationship with a man who understands my desire to game, let alone plays with me. I have tried to explain the appeal of the fantasy and that being human everyday can get boring. This is simply another area and kind of play. They don't get it. The imagination just is not there. I use to PvP, but it made me too agitated to sleep. LOL Although, the "killing" of Alliance was pretty satisying and my guild mates always found my swearing word combinations amusing. ;) For The Horde! Sorry, just had to toss that out there.

Greetings All! I can't even say how happy this thread makes me. I am definitely a "noob" here and finally joined so I could comment. I am an MMO player, mostly. WoW has been the bane of my existence for ages. Now, I am into SWTOR too. However, I do play Dragon Age, Skyrim, and Minecraft as well. I have yet to be in a relationship with a man who understands my desire to game, let alone plays with me. I have tried to explain the appeal of the fantasy and that being human everyday can get boring. This is simply another area and kind of play. They don't get it. The imagination just is not there. I use to PvP, but it made me too agitated to sleep. LOL Although, the "killing" of Alliance was pretty satisying and my guild mates always found my swearing word combinations amusing. ;) For The Horde! Sorry, just had to toss that out there.
Hi wow junkie! I play alliance, no pvp so I won't be able to kill you, but welcome!

I'm enjoying FFXIV again after some time off from it. No one's mentioned it yet though? Do people not like it?

I like Final Fantasy series but i haven't played the mmo. last one i played was 13 and i've heard a lot of bad review on lightning returns so i will probably give that a miss -_-

i like hearing mmo stories - they sound fun ^_^ keep em coming

I like Final Fantasy series but i haven't played the mmo. last one i played was 13 and i've heard a lot of bad review on lightning returns so i will probably give that a miss -_-

i like hearing mmo stories - they sound fun ^_^ keep em coming

The original FF13 was okay, despite its "on rails" approach. I played the demo of 13-2 and was disappointed with its monster ally mechanics. I'm skipping 13-3 all together. It's the sequel nobody asked for.

But 14...that's some fun stuff right there!

Alliance or horde?

Resto shaman, draenei

Alliance all the way! Well except for that one blood elf pally... Lol

I main a slutty human hunter but also often play my pandaren resto shammy :D I am thinking of switching to my shammy as my main for WoD. Big healing changes coming!!

Ya, they are getting rid of healing wave, I always love that for mana regen. I don't remember the other changes but the method resto shaman didn't seem too concerned. I still wish they would do something about paladin and priest bubbles, I don't consider it healing when it's just automatic. Oh ya, something about chain heal on additional targets, it must be a nerf. Oh well it will make healing a challenge again, I honestly don't pay attention in anything but heroic, normal is just like lfr now, mindless healing. I only got to thok in heroic 10 man and I'm sure the last 2 are crazy hard, but I am a little burned out and bored. Can't wait for wod and new content!!

Any girl here play Persona (3/4)? Those are like my most favorite games of all time but I guess they're for the japan-loving type of crowd.

Any girl here play Persona (3/4)? Those are like my most favorite games of all time but I guess they're for the japan-loving type of crowd.

Not a girl, but P4 is my favorite game of all time. All the SMT-branded games are great!

Aaah cool. Well atleast I have an idea :p. You can play them on your current PC? Hmm I tried an old rts the other day, commandos, damm thing was too old for my current PC and everything was playing in super fast motion lol.

These games run flawlessly on my PC. I didnt try any older games on Win yet but I was messing with emulators while I had Ubuntu. Was in the middle of trying to figure out Wine when I got a job and had no time anymore and said screw it bought new PC and went back to hateful Windows.
I think I remember Commandos, my husband used to play it.

My game of choice is guild Wars 2...love the relaxed PVE and girly costumes I can make for my toons. Anyway, I am always looking for someone to do mapping with,s o hit me up if anyone wants to play.

any diablo 3 or dota 2 players here?
I played diablo 3 but didn't buy the xpac. I can't remember which paragon level I was at, but it's def much more fun with friends. I tried dota, but I like league better :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Not a girl, but P4 is my favorite game of all time. All the SMT-branded games are great!

Agreed partly, I'd say all the Atlus games are great ;) Only know one other girl who likes to play them. I gave her Catherine for her birthday and she has never forgiven me since (very high difficulty) :p

Back