Naruto: Taijutsu Team up.

*her thighs began quiver as the pressure in her core built up even more. He picked up the pace and her moans got louder. Her back arched off the bed and she wrapped her legs around his waist*
 
-Yuki groaned bucking his hips in to her wet hot core. Yuki groaned holding on tight feeling her squeeze around him.-"Oh this feels so good Hinakemi."-he groaned bucking his hips deep.-
 
*she pressed her face against his neck and moaned frantically.* "Yess Yuki. I...I'm going to cum. Please..oh! .please cum with meee.." *her head snapped back as she came all over his cock*
 
-Yuki came filling her pussy and groaned holding her body close to her as he filled her body nice and full with his cum he groaned feeling her squirt back.-"Oh Hinakemi."-Yuki kissed her neck to her cheek and held her close.-
 
"Oh Yuki. My Yuki." *she felt her body trembling as she held on to him tightly. Slowly she unwrapped her legs but continued to hold on to her lover.*
 
-Yuki cuddled close to her laying on there sides and pet her hair.-"Hinakemi that was so wonderful....I loved it."-he said breathlessly as he stroked her hair softly.-
 
*she kissed his lips softly* "I loved it to, Yuki." *she laid her on his chest, enjoying his presence.*
 
-He smiled.-"Do you have any Tea i think we should both bathe and relax since we have a mission tomorrow."
 
-Yuki helped her to the bathroom and started to fill the bath up with hot water.-"Mmmm It feels amazing to have some one care for you."
 
"Yes it does, my love." *she kissed him before they both slipped into the water together*
 
-Yuki began to clean her up being very gentle to make sure she was relaxed giving her a back message while they were washing each other down.-
 
-Yuki smiled as they got clean and he threw on his pjs.-"Let us get some rest after our tea I am sure we will need it."
 
*Hinakemi slipped on her night dress and walked with him to the kitchen to put on the tea*
 
-Yuki sat relaxing at the table as he smiled to her eyes.-"Nervous about tomorrow."
 
"I'm always nervous before a mission. Although the fact that I get to use my new techniques for the first time makes me even more nervous then usual." *she sat at the table after she put the kettle on the stove*
 
-Yuki smiled to her.-"I am sure you will be fine you been trained very well and i have complete confidence in you."
 
-The next Morning Yuki and Hinakemi were dashing for the village they were to get to. This should be a decently long travel but it had to be done.-"I am nervous about this crook."
 
*she nodded her head* "You and me both. How do you think this is going to play out?"
 
-Yuki shrugged.-"I herd stories where teams get roped in on easy missions because they can not pay for the missions of the higher rank I hope it is a low rank mission and nothing serious."
 
*she looked at Yuki and nodded* "I hope so, as well. But let's keep our guard up just in case."
 
-Yuki nods as they traveled it took 3 days travel and they finally reached the huge town.-"This must be The Village of Greens."-Yuki said as they walked in they walked to the Saki bar they were told to go to and met with the Client as they walked in to a private room and they ordered tea as they talked.-"You must be the leaf Shinobi i am sorry to send help but we are in need."-The woman said.-"I am Shinki Amarou and we are being bullied by a crime boss named Gato."-Gato worked with Zabuza against Team 7 he was still alive?-"His Sun has taken over for him and Gato JR. is worse then his father."-Yuki listened in carefully.-
 
*Hinakemi watched the woman and listened to her story carefully. The name Gato rang a few bells to her but she just couldn't quite remember why. Apparently he was an awful man though. She could tell by the way this woman reacted when she spoke him and his son. Apparently they had become like a plague to these poor villagers.*
 
Back
Top