ORP anouncements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a good night Pm. I am gonna call it a night too. Got to get this emulator up and running. Talk to you all soon.

Chewey

hmmmmm you're rite but i still trying to figure out why i can't save on my gcyst

Emulators take forever if you are as computer illiterate as I am. I was able to get Trillian up and working woohoo. Except it will not keep me connected to yahoo. Anyone else having this problem?

Chewey

I had that problem, I finially tried creating a new Yahoo account, and the new one worked fine with Trillian - beats me why, maybe Blaze can explain it, he's usually pretty good at figuring out these weird computer things. :D

What's an e-mu-la-tor? I want to play too! :confused:

I'm really good with all this computer thingys, so if somebody would point me in the right direction I'm sure I'd figure it all out in less then one hour... :cool:

emulators are programs that allow you to play video games on your comp like nintendo, playstation, etc

Thanks, Pm, I'd figure that much. What's a Trillian and what's all the hubbub about it anyway?

Last edited:
Hi Everybody,

HY,

Go check out Nightshade, Lauren is editing her post, so be careful your next move, plus I'm waiting for your next move for me to post.

Z

damnit lol Khagdar is me when i type to fast and make a typo on my name. thats all!

and why would that piss you off Hy?

crysede said:
OMG You haven't heard? Trillian rules! It's an instant messaging program that handles MSN, IRC, ICQ, AIM, and Yahoo - all in one program! And it was originally developed for Linux so it's open source and is actually well designed!

OK, I admit it... I'm good with these computer thingys but I only use them to get real life work done, go figure that out! Just got Yahoo Messenger one month ago...

But now, thanks to you, I SHALL RULE THE WORLD! HAHAHA!

thanks, crys :rose:

just use the comp for work? good god....

the comp is MENT for

Pirating Movies, it's your entertainment System
Shitloads of games!
Talking to People
Finding sweet stuff out
Gaming with OTHER people
And, yeah, doing work....

plus mroe that i'm not thinking of

Hey!

I pirate movies and play shitloads (well, not shitloads but one or eight) of games too, but I do it at the office during work hours...

thank god that this wasn't 2 pages long ... I can't use the puter at work when I am on break any more ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back