What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
black and brooding, listening to loud rock music and heavy metal. A great mood for sadistic storys.:(

Mood: happy and sexy.

Neon: I miss jacarandas. When I lived in L.A. and worked at Caltech, on my commute each morning there was a long section of street lined with old ones. The gutters on each side looked like neon-violet rivers. Thanks for the memory,

Perdita

Mine:
tongue06.gif

Annoyed and uncomfortable. But also energetic and creative. So it's a thumbs-up overall.

Pretty damn good.

I had a good time with my friends on our night out. Didn't get too drunk.

My housemates drunken friends are gone.

And one of them left a kitten. He's sleeping on my bed right now in one of those delightfully innocent and relaxed poses that only a kitten can pull off. While I was eating breakfast this morning, he had a grand time exploring the back yard. And we spent ten minutes with him lying on my chest and purring.

He's just changed positions. My heart melts. Way too cute.

I suspect this is going to be a permanent arrangement. I believe I can live with that.

Awoke pain-free. A beautiful thing.

Getting ready for my weekly visit to my grandmother's house and then a trip to the art museum to catch the Degas exhibit as today is the last day.

Other than the anticipatory exhaustion (I love these outings with my mother, but they do drain me for some reason), I am in a wonderful mood today.

ps to Colly, I'm jealous. I'd give anything for weather cool enough for snuggling today.

pps to RG, *sigh* :heart:

RG, if a drunken person left me behind at your place would you treat me like a cute kitty?

Perdita ;)

perdita said:
RG, if a drunken person left me behind at your place would you treat me like a cute kitty?

Perdita ;)

*giggle*

That's delightful, 'dita!

Originally posted by perdita

Perdita
I would do a great deal more than that, given the chance Perdita.:p

Last edited:
Mood of the day...

Going to be a tough day I think. My daughters sick and she's grumpy as all get up. :(

Ah well. I'm off to sit with her during her nap, maybe she'll be ok to go outside later. It's a beautiful day here in New England.

CD :rose:

Re: Mood of the day...

cheerful_deviant said:
Going to be a tough day I think. My daughters sick and she's grumpy as all get up. :(

Ah well. I'm off to sit with her during her nap, maybe she'll be ok to go outside later. It's a beautiful day here in New England.

Aww, CD, I'm sorry.

Go play with Picasso for a sec, you'll be back to your normal self.

:kiss:

Re: Mood of the day...

cheerful_deviant said:

Hugs babe. :heart:

Read her a story, not one of ours:eek:

*hugs* to you and your little girl, CD. :rose:

My mood right now: Happy and gay.

Lou ;)

vella_ms said:
WHAT.. again with the teasing????.. theres only so much i can take Abs.. you hussy... :p

Oh I'm sure you can take plenty of teasing:D :devil:

Re: Re: double dog dare ya

ABSTRUSE said:
Will you make me brownies if I do?:D

oh yes.. i think i can stomach another batch for your teasing..
would that be considered prostitution?.. are we walking a fine line here??? :devil: :eek:

Re: Re: Re: double dog dare ya

vella_ms said:
oh yes.. i think i can stomach another batch for your teasing..
would that be considered prostitution?.. are we walking a fine line here??? :devil: :eek:

Prostitution no, favor for a friend, yes.

Unless I can pimp you out:devil:

Re: Re: Re: Re: double dog dare ya

ABSTRUSE said:
Prostitution no, favor for a friend, yes.

Unless I can pimp you out:devil:

you made me smile...

sure pimp away.. but only to intelligent people please.. i have much to learn:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back