Votes: 2,465 27.5%
  • light brown

Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like nipples of all colors, btw! If they respond to my suckling and sucking then that's even better :D

SensualMale said:
I like nipples of all colors, btw! If they respond to my suckling and sucking then that's even better :D

Big kisses! :kiss: Hello SM...haven't seen your sunny smile and devilish remarks for sooooo long.

JenniferMidnight said:
Big kisses! :kiss: Hello SM...haven't seen your sunny smile and devilish remarks for sooooo long.
<SMothers JM with :kiss:es and :p and <hugs>

Just been busy with this and that, and getting distracted :) I'll try to keep in touch more often! In the meanwhile, here's a few :kiss: and a few :p for each of those lovely nipples of yours! And then some more ;) :devil:

How have you been? :rose:

chelsea3.jpg

chelsea2.jpg

chelseg1.jpg

Since breasts come in all shapes and sizes on women of all shapes and sizes, the quality of the nipple would depend on the quality of the breast.

That said, a great nipple to me sticks out enough, but not too much, and is very sensitive to the touch or lick.

I haven't yet been with a woman who could cum merely by playing with her nipples, and I sure would like to be...

Seattle1120 said:
Since breasts come in all shapes and sizes on women of all shapes and sizes, the quality of the nipple would depend on the quality of the breast.

That said, a great nipple to me sticks out enough, but not too much, and is very sensitive to the touch or lick.

I haven't yet been with a woman who could cum merely by playing with her nipples, and I sure would like to be...
A woman once challenged me to make her cum and I could only kiss her, nuzzle her ear lobes and suckle her breasts.
I won.
:rose:

The Mutt said:
A woman once challenged me to make her cum and I could only kiss her, nuzzle her ear lobes and suckle her breasts.
I won.
hmmm sounds like we need to organize a little contest here.... *grin*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by JenniferMidnight
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Mutt quote:

I promise you'll win. One way or the other.

This sounds like a really great contest. It would be fun to win, but even if I come in last, it would still be a lot of fun. There would be no losers, especially not Jennifer if I get to lick, fondle and nuzzle her first. :p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p

Boxlicker101 said:
Originally posted by JenniferMidnight

The Mutt quote:

I promise you'll win. One way or the other.

This sounds like a really great contest. It would be fun to win, but even if I come in last, it would still be a lot of fun. There would be no losers, especially not Jennifer if I get to lick, fondle and nuzzle her first. :p :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :p
She's got two earlobes and two nipples.... let's get her!
Miss O can handle the kissing.
:p

The perfect nipples are the ones you just met face to face. I thought about this one and realized there's such a thing as being too picky. I mean, as long as they're not oozing or something like that....(sorry, that was gross)

Re: Re: Re: re: nipple

12to8 said:
Hey Jen, if you like puffies, check out my thread.

https://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=291688

I find it strange that I have NEVER seen a puffy nipple until this thread....not in the locker room at school or in spas, now that I am out of school.... These must be a rare thing...or are they?

Question: Is the puffy area of the areola as sensitive as the nipple? Does it also get hard(er) when excited like the nipple?

Re: Re: Re: Re: re: nipple

JenniferMidnight said:
I find it strange that I have NEVER seen a puffy nipple until this thread....not in the locker room at school or in spas, now that I am out of school.... These must be a rare thing...or are they?

Question: Is the puffy area of the areola as sensitive as the nipple? Does it also get hard(er) when excited like the nipple?

Jennifer, what are you doing looking at nipples anyhow? You are supposed to be a shower of nipples, not a looker at them.

Speaking of that, when are we going to get another button? Every day, I go to this site to see if there is any change.:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :rose: :rose:

Re: Re: Re: Re: re: nipple

JenniferMidnight said:

I have never seen a puffy nipple in person.
And I have done my best, I assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back