I Need a Hug

Brave Maximus

Returned White Knight
Seriously... I'm tied of everything needing to be a fight. I've lost enough faith in humanity for today. I just want to go home and curl up... but I need to muster the energy to make myself sound happy and enthusiastic for the next hour or so.....

So.... I need a hug.
Scratch that... I need a LOT of hugs.
Hundreds would be awesome....
And, from beautiful women would not go unwelcomed....

Though the hug I want the most isn't here any more.

Looks like I get to give you the first warm embrace .

You are special. Special enough that I posted that quickly. So no one could beat me to the first hug :)

Now, I can edit and go back and say all of the extras. Life has a way of swallowing us up doesn't it ? But guess what things do and will change. The sun comes up to a new day. New possibilities. So when life tries to bite BITE back !!

Hope your day and everything surrounding it gets better. Or it guides you to where you need to be. Either way you have a new hug friend 🙆

Last edited:
Seriously... I'm tied of everything needing to be a fight. I've lost enough faith in humanity for today. I just want to go home and curl up... but I need to muster the energy to make myself sound happy and enthusiastic for the next hour or so.....

So.... I need a hug.
Scratch that... I need a LOT of hugs.
Hundreds would be awesome....
And, from beautiful women would not go unwelcomed....

Though the hug I want the most isn't here any more.

Big big hug for you

Big hug... I think we all have moments when we just need a hug, a shoulder to lean on, when we feel alone and hurt and it seems like it isn't worth getting out of bed.

It's at that moment when I think I feel a spider under the blanket taking up residence, or my kids eating brownies for breakfast, and get up! Nothing can be in my blanket without my say so, and I want a brownie, too!

Take control about who you allow in your life, and how your time is spent.

And come back to get hugs 'as needed, for pain'.

Sending a hug. It's so hard to pick yourself up sometimes, but asking for a hug is a great start. As is receiving one!

Keep on keeping on, Brave Maximus; I know it's difficult to believe right now but life will get easier for you.
3374930a0df09725c88522c64a67dbb7.jpg

stock-vector-tea-is-not-a-drink-it-s-a-hug-quote-hand-drawn-vintage-print-with-hand-lettering-this-362226587.jpg

You may have to kneel or pick me up, but there's a hug from me nevertheless. Things will get better.

*Big, GIANT hug* for everyone!!! Thank you so much!!!
I think the worst part is... I didn't tell anyone in real life that I needed a hug.... so I didn't get a real one....

So, one of the problems with being.... signifigantly bigger than everyone else is... I can't give a full hug. Generally if I go above 1/4 strength, people start groaning and I feel bones compressing.... and there's nothing good about that....
At the same time... most people can squeeze me as hard as they want... and... I can sort of feel it? I mean, it's a hug, and it's awesome... but I want my bones to crack a little!!

And, because I'm feeling a bit better (I went to bed at 9.... >< ) - boobs. I love them. However, they make hugs an issue, especially if I squeeze too hard... might pop them ;)

Again, thanks for all the hugs... Keep them coming!

*Big, GIANT hug* for everyone!!! Thank you so much!!!
I think the worst part is... I didn't tell anyone in real life that I needed a hug.... so I didn't get a real one....

So, one of the problems with being.... signifigantly bigger than everyone else is... I can't give a full hug. Generally if I go above 1/4 strength, people start groaning and I feel bones compressing.... and there's nothing good about that....
At the same time... most people can squeeze me as hard as they want... and... I can sort of feel it? I mean, it's a hug, and it's awesome... but I want my bones to crack a little!!

And, because I'm feeling a bit better (I went to bed at 9.... >< ) - boobs. I love them. However, they make hugs an issue, especially if I squeeze too hard... might pop them ;)

Again, thanks for all the hugs... Keep them coming!

Glad you feeling better

you wouldn't pop my boobs they are real :)

Looks like I get to give you the first warm embrace .

You are special. Special enough that I posted that quickly. So no one could beat me to the first hug :)

Now, I can edit and go back and say all of the extras. Life has a way of swallowing us up doesn't it ? But guess what things do and will change. The sun comes up to a new day. New possibilities. So when life tries to bite BITE back !!

Hope your day and everything surrounding it gets better. Or it guides you to where you need to be. Either way you have a new hug friend 🙆

Hey T4T - *big hug*
I tend to be the laid back kind of guy - slow to anger, slow to ask for help, and I rarely bite ;)
The day ended in a great way, early and in a warm bed. Hug friends are always welcome, thanks :D

((:)heart:)))

I think that's the old school hug thing? so.... *hug*

Big hug... I think we all have moments when we just need a hug, a shoulder to lean on, when we feel alone and hurt and it seems like it isn't worth getting out of bed.

It's at that moment when I think I feel a spider under the blanket taking up residence, or my kids eating brownies for breakfast, and get up! Nothing can be in my blanket without my say so, and I want a brownie, too!

Take control about who you allow in your life, and how your time is spent.

And come back to get hugs 'as needed, for pain'.

Thanks bfg ;)
I find it's the downside to getting older.... when I was in high school, my friends and I all hugged. Got out of class? Here's a hug. Heading home for the day? Hug. Meeting at the mall? *HUG* (maybe I hung around too many girls and artsy people... but I can't see that as a bad thing).
Now that I'm old... no one hugs. I have 3 or 4 people I'm comfortable enough to give a hug to...

So thanks :D *Hug*

Sending a hug. It's so hard to pick yourself up sometimes, but asking for a hug is a great start. As is receiving one!

Nothing makes you feel better than a hug... well, almost nothing.... but a hug has no strings attached other than being a hug
*HUG*

Not quite a hug...but.....
*hug*

Keep on keeping on, Brave Maximus; I know it's difficult to believe right now but life will get easier for you.

Hugs and a cuppa? Damn, you're good!

*HUG!!!*

You may have to kneel or pick me up, but there's a hug from me nevertheless. Things will get better.

*pick up hug!!*

*Hug*

Many Hugs .........( )

woot-taru! *many hugs back!*

Hugs are my specialty.:)
If you ever need one, just ask.:rose:

I hope your day got better, Brave One.

It did... in that I slept for 9hrs, didn't wake once and was warm all night.
The Alarm clock did have some object thrown at it... unfortunately none of them connected... so I had to get up.

I knew you'd give me a hug, and I'm glad you did

*HUG*

A good morning hugs from a farm girl. Feel free to hug back tightly I won't break !

*snip*

It did... in that I slept for 9hrs, didn't wake once and was warm all night.
The Alarm clock did have some object thrown at it... unfortunately none of them connected... so I had to get up.

I knew you'd give me a hug, and I'm glad you did

*HUG*

of course!
But, in case you're wondering, I'd be sure you felt it:p

I know how you feel...some days all you need is a hug and hope it gets better...like today

It is getting better, though I was silly enough to step into the GB... and that's getting my blood boiling.... though honestly, I knew what I was getting myself into when I put a post in there.

But yeah... hugs... I miss them....

Back