4 more years of a coon in a White house equals a World stock market crash.

The markets are happy, I'm better off than four years ago. Let's keep the coon:rolleyes:
 
What the good FUCK? A "coon"?!?

And no one but Rory puts up a red flag? You people are fucking idiots.
 
It's Shagly, ths pedo racist.

I get that, I really do but to not have anyone say anything? What kind of person would come in to this thread and support his words?

I mean, I can obviously see what kind.
 
The kind who find it funny he even knows the term coon and have long since stopped trying to make this place PC.

I want him to call him a porch monkey! Or a smoked Irishman! Or a Junglebunny! Bring the fucking 'A' game!
 
I get that, I really do but to not have anyone say anything? What kind of person would come in to this thread and support his words?

I mean, I can obviously see what kind.

Bingo.

And don't let anyone try to spin you otherwise. Racists abound here.
 
Take your race baiting bullshit elsewhere.

Pointing out racism isn't race-baiting.

Thank you for a perfect illustration of the "race-baiting lie" people like you try to sell. Well done. :cool:
 
So roryn calling black Americans dumb not being a racist:confused:

He didn't say they were dumb, or dumber. He said they weren't testing as well as white students.

I'll let you try to figure that out for a bit. Then, I'll help if you need me to.
 
Typical conservative tactic....blame the other side of exactly what you plan on doing...
 
Back
Top