Lings Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little reminder of what we have waiting for you at the beaches down here ...

tumblr_nhct5djlpA1qe6n3oo1_1280.jpg

... for whenever you decide it's time to warm up. ;)

:rose::kiss::heart:
mhhhhh hot Stuff :p Tom:D
Good Morning :kiss: so did you drink & watch the Super Bowl :D

mh that would be nice;):D~ maybe you want to go and start & warm my Car up for me as well;)

Why bother starting your car?

Pack up, call a cab, get on a plane, and get your booty out here to the SUN.

Yes, but what are you gonna watch now ;) Hockey:D

Uhhhhhhh ... that would be no. I would rather watch a ballroom dancing competition than hockey ... and I would probably shoot myself before watching ballroom dancing! :D

Why bother starting your car?

Pack up, call a cab, get on a plane, and get your booty out here to the SUN.
uh,Vacations arent scheduled until Summer Dijit;) besides we are use to this kind of Weather but it gives us something to complain and whine about;):D

Good Morning Hunnie you didnt show up:( damn and I had the Rope ready ;):D ~thanks and here are some xtra hugsssss & :kiss:sssssss:)

Hmm. Keep it ready sweetheart ! I'll be baaack! :rolleyes:
Some long slow licks all over that sexy body back at ya! And a nice long wet kissessss
Oh my, forecast is 82 degrees here this weekend! Bring your bikini this time! :kiss::rose::kiss:

tumblr_nh3i5tvDLU1tff0p1o1_r1_400.gif

Somehow this seemed like an appropriate place for this today. ;)

Happy "Let's All Get Drunk and Hump" day, lings! :rose::kiss::heart:

mhhhhh hot Stuff :p Tom:D
Good Morning :kiss: so did you drink & watch the Super Bowl :D

Good morning !

I stopped in to leave Ling some Granola bars and coffee. Have her place warmed up for her. I see its already quite HOT !

My....he has a gorgeous..................elbow:devil:don't you think

Awwwwww ... I didn't mean to make you sad. I guess if I lived in a frigid waste land for 6 months out of the year I'd probably like hockey too! ;)

:D
Well Iam not really sad Tom;) but we think its pretty exciting to watch Hockey specially when our Team wins :D

Hmm. Keep it ready sweetheart ! I'll be baaack! :rolleyes:
Some long slow licks all over that sexy body back at ya! And a nice long wet kissessss
Oh my, forecast is 82 degrees here this weekend! Bring your bikini this time! :kiss::rose::kiss:
Good Moaning Sweetie :kiss::kiss:
82 degrees wow if it was warm like that here I be sleeping on top of the Covers in the Nude - sure love those licks and :kiss:ssss -hugs, gropes & :kiss:sss you back:)

82 degrees wow if it was warm like that here I be sleeping on top of the Covers in the Nude - sure love those licks and :kiss:ssss -hugs, gropes & :kiss:sss you back:)

Visions of sugar-plums dancing in my head! :devil:

tumblr_nh3i5tvDLU1tff0p1o1_r1_400.gif

Somehow this seemed like an appropriate place for this today. ;)

Happy "Let's All Get Drunk and Hump" day, lings! :rose::kiss::heart:
Good Moaning Tom:kiss::kiss:
I proably still remember how to do that;) but thanks for the refresher but I think I wait until to Nite & have the real thing :nana::D

Good morning !

I stopped in to leave Ling some Granola bars and coffee. Have her place warmed up for her. I see its already quite HOT !

My....he has a gorgeous..................elbow:devil:don't you think
WOW a surprise visit :) thank you Sassy :kiss::rose:
yes found the Granola Bar & the Coffee ty and I see you spotted the Hunk in my thread;):D well you can always cum back again I share:D

I would expect you nakie... And no sleepin either ...
Would start with a long slow licking all over that sexy body till you begged for more! :kiss::kiss: back all over you...

uh,Vacations arent scheduled until Summer Dijit;) besides we are use to this kind of Weather but it gives us something to complain and whine about;):D

LOL Who said anything about vacation? Get Fran and RELOCATE.

Morning Ling, all, a few days of no access and look what happens! Hope you are all having a spiffing time! And no-one does weather discussions better than us Brits!! :)

Its too hot, cold, wet, dry, foggy, clear, cloudy, misty or anything else we actually have at any one time!

Today is just getting above freezing, which of course is a pain, as yesterday's snow melted during the day and froze again overnight and .... yawn... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back