Power Shift (closed for myself and heartofcourage)

Danielle gasped as he squeezed her ass between his hands, his palm patting it as she lay on top of his warm body.

“Well, no other skills that would be useful.” She said with a smile as his fingers tightened and she moaned. “I’ve always had a fantasy though. I’ve always wondered what it would be like to be tied to a bed and completely at someone’s mercy. It was so erotic when you wouldn’t let me speak earlier.”

She blushed deeply as she admitted that, wondering if he thought she was some sort of deviant for wanting more of what he had given her.
 
Alex grinned at Danielle's words, he leaned over and whispered into her hear.

"Are you sure about that? You really want to be tied up and helpless with a man who's been to prison? You have no idea what I might decide to do to you."

As he was speaking Alex caught a glimpse of the clock and winced.

"Either way it'll have to wait. It's late, and we do have work tomorrow, I'd hate to jeopardize your work ethic or your performance."
 
“I’m positive.” She whispered back, her lips pressing to his cheek as he mentioned that she would have no idea what he was doing to her. “I look forward to it.”

She frowned when he mentioned work and she sighed, moving her head so that she could look up at him once more. She wanted to tell him that it didn’t matter and that she could work under the most stressful of circumstances. But he was right. She would need to be rested for her day tomorrow.

“Stay the night.” She said softly as she reached up and touched his cheek.
 
Alex chuckled softly, and stroked Danielle's hair as they laid back on the pillows together.

"Well are you just desperate for more sex? It's been a year since you were fucked, but I bet it's been longer than that since you were really satisfied. And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I like your bed, it's comfy."

He pulled some of the blankets over the two of them, one hand around her shoulders, the other resting on her lower back as he felt the tiredness begin to take him. She was very warm, and felt good snuggled against his chest. With her against him, Alex drifted off to sleep, knowing that Danielle would wake him when she woke up.
 
The feeling of a man holding her tight made Danielle sigh as she snuggled close to Alex’s warm chest. It had been so long since she felt satisfied and protected. She could definitely get use to this she thought as she felt him fussing with the covers and pull her close. She drifted off to sleep in the warm embrace of her lover, a smile on her full lips.

She woke early the next morning, glancing towards Alex’s slumbering face. She smiled as she gently pulled herself from his arms and leaned over him. She pulled the covers away and looked towards his morning erection, her mouth watering at the sight. Leaning forward, she cupped his balls as her lips and tongue worked on his hardening length.
 
Alex woke to a delightful feeling, some hot wet mouth covering his morning erection. He looked down and saw Danielle grinning around his shaft. He returned the grin and reached down, pulling her hips up and around until they were positioned above his head. He tugged them down and leaned up, his tongue moving up and swirling through her pinkness. He licked up and down, then latched onto her clit with his mouth, suckling and lashing it with his tongue as her mouth worked on his cock.
 
Danielle moved her hips over his head when he reached out and grabbed her. She loud out a loud moan when his tongue touched her pussy and his arms wrapped around her hips. She bobbed her head along his cock, swirling her tongue around his hard length as he captured her clit between his lips.

She lifted her head off of him then, a loud cry issuing from her lips as she pushed her hips more firmly against his face. She wrapped her fingers around his cock, jerking him in a smooth motion as she wiggled and sighed above him.
 
Alex grinned through the lovely bit of skin that was caught between his teeth. His hands slid around Danielle's hips and pulled her down closer to his mouth. He lavished more attention on her distended clit. One hand slid lower, over her ass and a finger sliding into her wet entrance and wiggling around.

"Let's see how many times you cum before I do."

His tongue snaked around her clit as his mouth engulfed it again, working suction, teeth sliding around it, finger moving rapid in and out of her wet snatch.
 
Danielle could already feel the searing heat pooling in her belly as he said the words. She moaned, her hips wriggling against his lips as he sucked and teased her little nub. She was jerking his cock harder, her hand firmly wrapped around the shaft as she felt wetness flood her pussy.

The first orgasm took her without warning. She cried out, her back arching as her clit pulsed between his lips. She rode out the pleasure before she took his cock between her lips once more, her hips still humping against his as she sucked and teased his hard length.
 
Alex felt Danielle again suck his cock into her mouth, and this time he worked her cunt at a slower pace. He was going to time her next orgasm with his own, and his tongue and fingers worked together, building, retreating, back and forth until he was sure he'd got the timing down. Then he assaulted her clit again, relentlessly lashing it with his tongue, biting with his teeth, fingers plundering her depths as his cock swelled, then his hips jerked up and his orgasm hit him.
 
Danielle’s head bobbed along his length in a frantic rhythm. She desperately wanted him to cum for her. He had given her so much pleasure since she had met him that she wanted him to have the favor returned in some small way. She gasped and whimpered, moaning each time he did something that she liked. The attention that he was paying to her clit had her hips grinding against his lips.

When she felt his hips jerk up, she gasped as he came, his orgasm hitting her hard as she drank his salty liquid. She felt his teeth close around her clit, biting her gently and she shattered again, her pussy flooding with wetness as she pressed firmly against his lips.
 
Alex relaxed as he felt Danielle cum with him, his teeth biting a little harder on her clit, just enough to get a little yelp after she'd finished swallowing his cum. He swatted her ass as she climbed off of him and he swung his legs over the bed and stood, stretching.

"We both need a shower. Come on, we don't want to waste time."

He reached over and pulled her close to his side, smiling down at her with her ruffled mane of red hair. She looked good, even like this. Both of their clothing was still in the living room where they'd left it last night. Alex picked up his shirt and shook it out, then left it to hang until he needed to wear it. He was a man, wearing similar clothes on back to back days wasn't uncommon.

"Now, where's your shower?"
 
Danielle yelped when his teeth closed over her clit a little harder. When he slapped her ass and climbed off the bed, she smiled and let him draw her to his side. She enjoyed his hard body and his warmth, her lips placing a soft kiss on the muscle of his chest.

“It’s this way.” She said, looking over her shoulder as she lead the way into the bathroom. “Want to shower with me?” She asked with a smile on her face, all sorts of wicked thoughts passing through her mind.
 
Alex grinned at Danielle.

"Well, it would use less water, and it would also go faster. Yeah, I do want to shower with you."

He followed her into the bathroom and watched as she started the water and waited for it to be the right temperature. Then they stepped under the water together, Alex letting her be under the water first, her hair looked good wet. He rubbed his hands gently along her front or back, depending on which way she was facing.
 
Danielle sighed as she stepped under the hot spray of the shower. She loved the way a good shower could take away her aches and pains. It was an added bonus that she had a strong and handsome man caressing her wet breasts as she stood beneath the spray.

“Soap me up?” She asked, pulling the jasmine scented soap from the caddy and handing it to him. “Be sure to do a really good job. I demand perfection.” She teased with a sly smile on her face.
 
Alex grinned like an animal when Danielle asked to be soaped up. He pressed close to her, and leaned around to get the soap and washcloth. It took no time to get it lathered, and he pressed the cloth into her neck. Rub slowly, circles, around and around, build a lather, slowly work down her front. He spent plenty of time on her breasts, soaping every inch of them, then down her tummy.

"Seeing as you demand perfection, I'd best not miss any little bit of you."
 
Danielle sighed and moaned as he rubbed her breasts and then her belly. As his hands traveled further down her body, she practically purred, her hips pressing forward as his soapy hands trailed over her skin.

“Absolute perfection. If it’s not perfect, I’ll make you repeat the task until it is.” She said, her voice catching as he skimmed over her thighs.
 
"Do it over again huh?"

Alex rubbed up and down her thighs, carefully avoiding the area between them. Up and over her tummy, then back down her legs. He carefully moved around her legs, making sure that every inch was soaped and scrubbed. Then he went up her back, paying special attention to her ass, then up her back. She had a very lovely back.

"So, have I missed anything?"
 
Danielle was panting, moaning softly as he traced his hands over her body, making sure that he didn’t miss a spot. When he finished and asked if he missed anything, she whimpered and took his hands, pressing them against her wet pussy.

“Here. You missed here.” She said in a breathless sigh, her body arching towards him as she practically begged him to touch her aching center.
 
Alex grinned at the need on Danielle's face.

"Oh, it seems I did. Just how important is that spot anyway though?"

His teeth found Danielle's earlobe as he pulled her close to him in the sower. The cloth that now covered her sex . He slowly started rubbing up and down, then in circles. He parted her nether lips and slowly stroked up and down, cleaning every little crease in her skin with the cloth as his teeth and lips went at her ears and neck.
 
“It’s very important.” She gasped, her thighs trembling as he caressed her pussy with the cloth. She shook and moaned, her head tipping back as his teeth nipped and caressed her ears and neck.

“Oh God!” She whimpered, her hips flexing against his fingertips as she tried to get more contact. “Harder, please. Please!” She cried out, her eyes closing as she focused on the pleasure that was pulsing through her.
 
Back
Top