Power Shift (closed for myself and heartofcourage)

Alex loved taking Danielle roughly, the arch of her back as he held her hair, the shock waves that traveled along her ass every time he slammed home inside of her, she was a study in receptive sexuality. But he still had other plans for her.

He released his grip on her hips and slid his hand around them, under her body, running over her taut belly, then lower still. He found what he was looking for there, her hard, pulsing clit. His fingers instantly began working it, stroking, pinching, rolling, wiggling, anything and everything to push the sensations further. The hand that had been holding her hair released it and dove under her arm, roughly palming and grabbing one of her swinging breasts. His fingers dug furrows into the skin, holding her in place with that grip as he kept fucking her, grunting roughly with every penetration.

"Cum again. Cum for me, you know you need to. You're gonna cum until you can't breathe right."
 
The feel of his hand gliding around her hip and down her belly had Danielle crying out in pleasure when his fingers finally found her clit. She whimpered with each touch and pull of his fingers, her hips moving with a mind of their own with each stroking motion that he did to her.

When that hand that was tangled in her hair reached around and gripped onto her breast, she let out a loud cry and she felt his body press tighter against her, anchoring her to the bed. She whimpered with each punishing thrust, her peak within sight when he leaned down whispered hot words against her ear.

She came at the sound of his voice, a loud cry issuing from her lips as she came as hard as she ever had before. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!" She begged as her wet flesh pulsed and gripped around him.
 
Alex felt Danielle cum again, and he suddenly, almost impossibly, sped up. His hand left her clit and gripped her other breast, holding them roughly, using them as leverage to pull her to him with every thrust. He fucked her hard, feeling her flesh grip and pull at him, but unwilling to stop. He felt his own orgasm rising, and suddenly released her and pulled her around on the bed.

He pushed her onto her back and climbed over her face, one hand furiously pumping his cock as his eyes burned down into hers until he came, thick ropes of cum shooting and landing on her face and neck.
 
Danielle gasped as she was suddenly flipped onto her back, his eyes burning with lust as he stared down at her and pumped his cock over her face. She parted her lips, moaning as she first thick rope of cum shot across her cheek and then over her lips, down her neck, onto one eye. She was panting, shivering as she watched him reach his pleasure just as she had.

She licked her lips, tasting the salty cum that stained her skin before she lifted her head and cleaned his cock of every last drop. She moaned around the softening length, her tongue searching out every square inch that had been inside of her and cleaning herself off of him.
 
Alex waited as Danielle slowly cleaned his cock, her tongue felt very good, and made a mental note to really sample her oral skills in the future. Once he was sure he was clean he sat down beside her on the bed, panting softly, one hand tracing the lines of cum from her face and chest and pressing it to her lips.

"Not bad, though you've got so much more to make up for. Keeping all this to yourself, it's just selfish you know."

He smiled, his free hand idly resting on her breasts, toying with her nipples alternately.
 
Danielle took the finger that was offered to her, cleaning it as well as Alex made comment about how she had a lot to make up for. She blushed when he mentioned that keeping everything to herself was selfish.

“It’s not selfish. I just had to have the right guy come along.” She said as her hand reached up to tangle in his hair as he gently played with her nipples. “Then you happened into my office and my prayers were answered.”

She pulled him down into a soft kiss, her lips caressing his in a gentle motion as his hand continued to tweak and pull her nipples.
 
Alex couldn't help but smile at her words.

"I've never been described as the answer to someone's prayers before. I kind of like it."

He gripped Danielle around the waist with one hand and pulled her against him, his free hand rubbing her belly as he kept her secured with his left arm. His right hand rubbed around her belly button, teasing just a little lower, then back up, then a little lower.

"I still say it was a tad selfish, beauty should be shared."

His hand slid along her hips, back and forth, then around her inner thigh, pointedly avoiding her sex.
 
She gasped when he gripped her around the waist, his arms pulling her towards him as his free hand rubbed down her belly. She whimpered as she teased below her belly button and his fingers traced the sensitive flesh along her hips and her thighs.

She could feel her hips start to move, bucking up against him as her wet flesh sought his fingers. She whimpered louder, her teeth worrying her lower lip. She looked into his eyes, seeing the intensity and humor there.

“Please touch me.’ She whispered, her voice quivering as he made her beg. “Please Alex, touch my pussy.”
 
Alex smiled a little wider at her words.

"Quiet. I'll touch it as long as you're not making noise."

With the rules of this impromptu little game set out, Alex began rubbing the area between her lips and thigh, tickling softly, up and over, down her thighs, then when she was quiet he reached down and cupped her sex with his hand. His palm rubbing gently over her clit, up and down, then away when she whimpered and back to her legs.
 
Danielle whimpered as he told her to be quiet and that he would only touch her if she was quiet. How would that be possible, she asked herself as he rubbed over her sensitive flesh and she calmed herself. She sucked in a deep breath as he cupped her pussy, his palm pressing against her clit with delicious pleasure.

She couldn’t help the whimper that left her throat. It was full of need and then disappointment when he pulled his hand away from her wet flesh. She looked up at him in frustration, her brow furrowed as she went silent once more and pushed her hips up for him. She was offering herself to him, wanting more of his touch.
 
Alex chuckled softly at the look on Danielle's face. It was actually extremely cute. She raised her hips, her eyes making it clear she needed to be touched. He again placed his hand over her sex. His fingers began curling up, through her wetness, then back down. Over and over, just as though he were making a fist and then relaxing his fingers.

When he felt she was about to make noise, Alex kissed her, swallowing any possible noise. Then two fingers pushed into her wet depths, rapidly moving, finger pads pressed into her g-spot, faster, back and forth, forcing another orgasm from her as they kissed.
 
She did her best to keep quiet as he curled his hand back around her wet pussy, cupping the flesh and driving her crazy. She arched her back, the sound caught in her throat as she writhed beneath him on the sheets. She wanted to beg him, to demand so much, but she kept quiet until the briefest of whimpers escaped her lips.

Then his mouth was crashing down on hers, swallowing the cry as he plunged his fingers into her wet depths. She cried out against his lips, her tongue fighting against his as he was suddenly pressing against her g-spot, forcing her to experience something no other man had ever done to her. She screamed against his lips, her hips bucking against his hand as she felt wetness gushing from her in a wave as she came. She couldn’t stop squirming, her whole body moving as she quickly reached down and grabbed his wrist, her eyes rolling back into her head at the sheer pleasure of everything.
 
Alex felt her wetness slide out over his fingers, and instead of stopping when her slender fingers gripped his wrist he sped up. His thumb pressed into her distended clit and rubbed it hard as his fingers refused to be dislodged from her body. He could feel her walls rippling and clenching at him, his mouth still hungry on hers.

Then he broke the kiss as she kept squirming, the hand that had been around her waist slid up, his hand covering her mouth, his eyes locked on hers.

"Cum again. Cum for me, only for me."
 
Danielle made a sharp keening sound in the back of her throat as she came. Her fingers were still digging into his wrist, trying to both wrench his hand away and push him forward. Her eyes widened and she quivered as he pressed his thumb against her clit and continued to rub it hard.

As he broke the kiss, she panted and parted her lips to speak when suddenly his hand covered her mouth and muffled her cries. Her eyes found his and they were wide as he kept her gaze held with his. She cried out, whimpering as he demanded she cum again.

She shook her head back and forth, protesting as she tried to close her thighs against the onslaught. She let out a loud cry as she came again, her entire body tensing and shaking. She screamed against his hand, more wetness gushing from her pussy as his fingers continued to work her flesh with such expert skill.
 
Alex felt her writhing against him, Danielle was fighting, but growing weaker. He actually slowed his fingers, until instead of arousing they were soothing. His fingers gently removed themselves from her body, he covered her soaked pussy with his hand, just holding it there. His free hand left her mouth and gently smoothed her hair down, holding her close.

"There's a good girl. We'll have to do that again, I didn't know you were such a squirter."
 
She was panting, her chest heaving as he finally started to soothe her wet flesh. She was still shivering and quaking, her mouth dry as he freed her from his grip and soothed her hair.

“I…I’m not. I’ve never…” She was babbling, her face pressed against his warm chest as she sighed and tried to calm her body. “That was amazing.”

She let her eyes close, a peace settling over her as he stroked her swollen flesh and ran a hand through her hair. She could get use to this, she thought as he soothed her. She ran her thigh over his and cracked her eyes to see the erection that stood proud from his body.

“Let me take care of that.” She said softly, turning her eyes towards his as she waited for permission.
 
Alex breathed a slight internal sigh of relief when Danielle recovered and pressed herself into his chest. He stroked her back gently as she spoke, fingers tracing the delightful play of her spine. Of course during their little play his cock had become hard again, and when she noticed it she actually asked if she could take care of it.

"Well seeing as you caused it, it's only right for you to take care of it."

His hands relaxed on her body, no longer holding, just resting, giving her freedom to move as she desired, but also ready to correct something if he wanted something different than what she was doing.
 
Danielle smiled at Alex as she leaned over his body and looked down his naked length. He had scars but that only intrigued her as she traced her fingers over many of them until she reached his hard cock and wrapped her hand around it. She pressed her lips against his, kissing him in an aggressive manner as she pumped his cock, squeezing it as she felt it throb and move in her palm.

She wanted to put her lips on that delicious hardness but she also wanted to make him work for it. She could still feel shivers racing through her body at the things that he’d done to her. She wondered if she could make him feel the same.
 
Alex watched as Danielle traced a few of his scars. His chest was clean, but there were a few along his abdomen, there were more on his forearms, but he was relaxed now. If she wasn't put off by his prison time, a few scars wouldn't bother her. She seemed a little aggressive as her lips touched his cock, and he smiled at her, still stroking her lovely red hair.

"Just be careful, if I don't like what you do you'll know it very quickly."

He smiled, relaxed as her hands closed over his shaft, something twinkling in her eyes as she looked between his eyes and the pulsing tumescent skin between her hands.
 
Danielle kissed her way down his body, coming eye to eye with the beautiful hard cock that had given her pleasure already. She nuzzled against it, her lips grazing over the throbbing flesh. She kissed the tip, flicked it with her tongue before she took him into her mouth. She moaned around his length and sighed at the salty taste of his skin. Her eyes flicked up towards his, a smile forming on her lips as he smiled and relaxed.
 
Alex could feel Danielle's tongue on his shaft, and the smile on her lips as she noticed him relaxing. She felt good, her lips were soft, her mouth warm and wet, and his fingers were still tracing up and down her back. This was an incredibly relaxing situation.

"Come on, I want to see what you can do. Though you've been out of practice, are you sure you can still... deliver?"

His eyebrows raised playfully as he delivered the last word, his smile widening.
 
Danielle looked up at him with a raised eyebrow, her lips pulling off his cock with a loud pop. She smirked up at him as she moved her mouth to his hip bone and nipped sharply at it before she looked up at him again.

"Can I deliver?" She took him back into her mouth again, relaxing her throat as she took him as deeply as possible. Her free hand cupped his balls, massaging and pulling as she bobbed her head in a more frantic rhythm, the sound of his pleasure like music to her ears.
 
Alex gasped slightly when Danielle deep throated him, his eyes widening a bit, then sparkling. One hand grabbed her hair, not guiding her, but making it clear she wasn't going anywhere as the other reached lower on her body and gripped her ass tightly.

"You've been holding out."

He groaned as she sped up, one of her hands working his balls, he grabbed tighter to her ass as he got closer to orgasm. When he suddenly felt it hit he pulled on her hair, backing her up so just the head of his cock was between her lips as his cum surged from his body and into her waiting mouth.
 
Danielle was surprised when she felt his hand tangle in her hair and rip her off his cock. She whimpered as the first volley of cum hit her tongue and she began to swallow. She was surprised with how much there was and soon it was seeping out the corner of her mouth and dripping down her chin.

She looked up at Alex, a smile on her face as she cleaned his cock and then pulled her lips free. Her face was still cum stained, his hand still tangled in her hair. She looked well fucked and she felt well fucked.

“Well, you never asked about that particular skill.” She said with a grin.
 
Alex grinned, then tugged her up and kissed her again. This time, while it was perhaps assertive, it was soft, just enjoying the feel of her lips on his. His hand on her ass relaxed and gave a couple of soft pats as she settled against him.

"True. Do you have any other skills like that?"

He grinned, but his fingers tightened on her ass, a little warning perhaps.
 
Back
Top