What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sub HeadsTail()
'
' HeadsTail Macro
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+H
'
Dim hot, flipped As Integer
hot = Int(Rnd() * 100) + 1
flipped = hot Mod 2
If flipped = 0 Then MsgBox "Heads" Else MsgBox "Tails"

End Sub

Isn't that cheating?:rolleyes:
 
So happy to be home and without plans this weekend. :)

Also, it's been quite awhile since I've checked lit. I hope all of you are doing well. :D
 
Fuck me sideways. I have no cream for my coffee and I don't feel like going back out right this moment.

Worse still, this started me down the path of thinking, "I wish I had a lactating woman in the house. Yeah, sure, a cow would be more appropriate, but I could also have sex with the woman. Well, I mean, I guess I could have sex with the cow. In fact, the cow might be the better option because afterwards, I could always kill and eat the cow. Of course, if I'm comfortable with the stigma of having sex with a cow, I don't see why I couldn't kill and eat the woman. I guess there's no clear winner and they're both fine choices."

Maybe if I weren't the sort of jackass who'd weigh the pros and cons of women vs. cows - only to conclude that they're pretty much equal in value - I might have a girlfriend who'd be sweet enough to run to the store and buy creamer for me.
 
If you are going to live here please learn the language. It is a respect thing. I think it is wonderful you want to better your life by coming here. Now better mine and learn our language.
 
Hi there! Work and family visits. I ended up driving to VA last weekend. How was your week? Did the youngster enjoy it?

Yes! He did have a fantastic time! We both did actually. One minor meltdown, but he got through it quickly.

He talked me into going down the Tower Twister waterslide. It was fun, and I managed to not lose a contact lens! I paid for it this morning though. I think I'm going to have to lay on the heated vibrating massage mat for a little while tonight.

VA! Where did you go in VA?
 
Yes! He did have a fantastic time! We both did actually. One minor meltdown, but he got through it quickly.

He talked me into going down the Tower Twister waterslide. It was fun, and I managed to not lose a contact lens! I paid for it this morning though. I think I'm going to have to lay on the heated vibrating massage mat for a little while tonight.

VA! Where did you go in VA?

Oh fun! And one meltdown? That's pretty good with all of the stimulation. So that twister really twisted your back?

It was near Washington DC.
 
1. Rain, rain, go away... I want to see the sun and play.
2. Don't you ever get tired of doing that?
3. Holy crap I'm hungry.
 

I just found out the band Alabama is preforming twice coming up next month, in Atlanta. One of the shows is sold out, but the other still have a few tickets left. I am beyond excited!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top